The Finnigan Mansion

Caysi smiled and said " Am I ever!" She said walking down the stairs.

Caysi went to the telephone there was a message there it said

"Hi sweety,
I don't think that ill be back home before you go back to Hogwarts,they have had me at King's Cross keeping an eye out for anything suspicious even though it's not my job to do that, Ok?".
"I love you Got to go bye bye".

Caysi could feel some tears leaving her eyes, she stopped them right away so her friend couldn't see her crying.

" The only time I get to spend with him is the summer and he has to work and I understand that he has to keep the community safe too, but now?". Caysi said

" Nevermind,lets go and party." Caysi said opening the door

Kiera gave her friend a huge hug. "I love ya bud." She said trying to cheer her up. AS an after thought she added, "Whats wrong? Why do they need added security?" Kiera wondered as she followed Caysi out the door.

They walked for a bit and Caysi would show Kiera the little shops and stores.
Caysi whispered " There are many witches and wizards here but they don't show it keep an eye out tell me if you see anything suspicious".

Right when Caysi said that, Kiera noticed a man in a long black robe. The hood was pulled over his face. His wand was slighty visable under the long draped sleeves. "Does that qualify?" Kiera asked a little concerned.

" We should go see where he's heading to,because there is a way to a magical town here."Caysi said shifting behind the man

Kiera and Caysi silently followed the scary looking man down a dark ally....all of a sudden he stopped...whispering to Cays she said, "I dont think hes up to anything good...." Kiera hoped she was wrong but found it unlikely.

Caysi wispered to Kiera " He's going to the wall where you can enter the magical city."

" Yep but that's were that freak is going, I wouldn't want to go in there." Caysi said

Caysi smiled and said " We have to concentrate,think the wall will bust open and let us in". Caysi said closing her eyes and thinking.

Caysi smiled and said " Look at this town, full of bubbly people one of the nicest towns you can find here in Canada." " So what should we do now?".Caysi said giving a mischivious smile.

Caysi smiled and said " There is a place where we can sit together and drink some butterbeer....sound interested?".

"Sure! " Kiera said with a grin as she followed Caysi into a dark but plesant shop. They sat down at a booth in the back of the room. "Sham look" Kiera said with a nod. "Its that creepy man with another scary looking man."

" Good Job Peachy, but I don't think he's up to,too much with that sling and he's limping, no need to worry about him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back