The Finnigan Mansion

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi said " Well Kiera we can go to sleep, or do what you want to do .......what would you like to do?".

Caysi smiled and said " I have a pool outback, but first I think we should eat something what do you think?".

Caysi laughed and said " We can order some pizza if you want, is there anything that you fancy right now?".

*cough* no magic outside school *cough*

Caysi opened the fridge and looked inside " Your lucky we have some,usually my dad drinks it all".

((( I have to go shopping for a couple of hours , you can post, ill reply when I come back, sorry!)))

((( and im going to have to edit it beacuse I used magic but ill do that when i come back sorry! bye)))

Caysi smiled and said " We can eat in my room or we can go eat outside on the veranda....where do you want to go and eat?".

Caysi said to Kiera " We can take a chair and sit down or we can be exotic and go sit in the tree and eat."

Caysi laughed and said " Your right with us there is no dull moment!". Caysi walked to the tree and said "How high should we go?".

Caysi started to climb all the way to the top.When she got to the top she could see the sun setting,It was a beautiful sight. Caysi started eating her slice of the pizza and said " Well Kiera what should we do next?".

Caysi gave a sly smile and said " I do have a diving board but we can still use our brooms." " Lets go and change into our swim suits."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back