The Finnigan Mansion

Caysi opened the door for her and Kiera and let them selves in. Caysi went into her room to get her bathing suit and to change in the bathroom. Caysi said" Ill go change in that bathroom and there is another one 4 doors down,see you in a few!".

Caysi went into her bathroom and looked around her father remodeled it. Caysi put on her purple and pink bikini being very careful of course cause she had her belly ring the little hearts, she put her towel around her waist,OH NO her belly ring got stuck to the towel. Caysi yelled" Kiera! Help!".

"OH Hold on..." she said as she slowly untangled it. "Cute though.."Kiera said with a grin trying to make Caysi feel better. "And here I was think I was the only one with a belly ring..." she said as she got the ring loose.

Caysi smiled in reilef " Thank you!". She gave Kiera a hug and said " Well shall we get to the pool, and we need our brooms."

Caysi flew around trying to pick up speed and she dove down into the pool,the cold water hitting her face. It was so refreshing, she looked and saw Kiera flying, she took her broom out and went to the pool ladder to get out.She hopped on her broom and flew around.

Caysi smiled and jumped of her broom spinning she felt the cool wwater on her face and said " Shall we swim more or have more fun?".

Caysi gave a big smile and said " I think we should have some more fun". " What should we do,we can go inside and find something to do there or we can go into town."

Caysi gave a sly smile and said " We should go into town, I can show you around."

Caysi smiled and said " Well we should go change into something cool, like a skirt and a tee or whatever we can find".

((( Im going to be gone for 20 mins but ill be back! Sorry)))

"Ok cool!" Kiera said as she ran upstairs to change. Hmm what to wear?...
Kiera finally settled on a cute holey pair of jeans and a pink and orange swirl tank top with black on the top. It was a little low cut but it accentuated Kieras chest and flat stomach. It also left just a little bit of her dangling belly ring showing. Lastly she put on cute black ballet flats...Alright ready... With a last glance in the mirrior she ran back down stairs.

(((Alrighty!)))

Caysi looked through her wardrobe, she chose a pair of skinny jeans with a halter that was black and pink and it showed her belly ring,and she was looking for her gold flats, " Kiera do you know where I left my gold flats!?". Caysi said hoping she would know.

"Oh yes, I found them, are you going to put any make-up on?".Caysi was curious

Kiera grinned. "Yeah but just eye make up. I have this really great gold eye shadow from Victorias secret. Im going to put on mascara and eyeliner. Not too much or else I look too old..." she said with a giggle.

Caysi laughed and said " Im just going to put lipgloss, and some eye stuff as well".
Caysi said while looking in the mirror putting on her make up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back