The Drage Residence

Sammael walked back to the kitchen, trusting Garrett to close the door after himself. "So, what will happen to your daughter and the Malfoy girl during their break at school?"

"I know nothing of the Malfoy girl," Tristan replied, "But I plan on going to her school just before holiday break. She will be planning on staying there; it's up to Garett to find out the Ravenclaw password and break in. There is a portkey to the Borely Mansion outside the school," he looked at all present, "Where Goyle has said everyone will be. From then on, I'll have to keep her out of the eyes of the Wizarding World."

Lief had kept quiet this whole time. Knowing that Tristan would appreciate it, he discreetly picked up the photo albums and walked to Tristan's room, as he remembered it to be, anyways, and set them down on his bed. He refrained from looking at them any further. He himself felt guilt, knowing more than Tristan ever could. Lorelei would never have died, but Tristan didn't know that. The Death Eaters were very adamant about not letting family get in the way, and Tristan had done just that. Hanging his head he returned to the kitchen, listening further to the conversation.

Sammael had noticed Lief leave the room, but thought nothing of it. Sammael had given up on verbalizing his thoughts on Tristan's past choices, deeming it more important that he be in the right mind now. "Well, just an idea, if you wanted to use the fact that your daughter and the Malfoy girl do not know of my and Morgase's status, you may. It may in fact turn out to be good that Sophia does not know."

"It probably is," Tristan said, "Do you ever plan on telling her?"

"Of course. I wanted to raise her knowingly, but Morgase refused. She wanted Sophia to choose that path on her own she said. Women. I believe Sophia will find out quite soon, whether Morgase wants her to or not. With the prophecy, it will be important to see how Sophia reacts. I almost want her to reject us. The problem is, how to tell her? It is far easier to break something like that to your daughter when you have been out of her life for ten years." Sammael did not mind bringing up something so hurtful to Tristan. He knew the choices he had made and now he must learn to live with them. Sammael found that a weakness in most people, that they could not learn to live in the life they were in, constantly sulking over what could have been.

"I am aware of my decisions and the impact they have made on my future," Tristan said quietly, staring coldly at Sammael. He knew that many found him weak, as he had such a soft spot for his daughter. He realized that what must be done must be done, but on the other hand, he found it quite unfair to her as well. She'll understand soon enough, he thought to himself quietly.

Lissandra walked up the lane of Tristan's old house, looking at the old, rickety thing with disgust. He had shared this place with a muggle woman and her daughter, and she had no idea why he would want to return. It needed so many magical touch-ups that it wasn't even funny. With purpose she strode through the doors, not knocking.

"I'm not here to kill you," she trilled sweetly when four wands were pointed at her, "I just have some news." Her expression appeared innocent and flightly, her eyes twinkling with happiness

Tristan stared at Lissandra as she walked up to him, and awkwardly put her arm around him. Deciding not to be rude, he didn't push her off, but could only stare. The mischievious look in her eyes unsettled him. Waveringly he muttered, "What is it?" and conscious of everyone else around him.

Lief leaned against the old refrigerator, crossing his arms as he waited for Lissandra's answer. She and Tristan had dated for a short period of time, but they had long since broken up. At least, he thought so.

Beaming broadly, Lissandra cooed seductively, "Alright, just cut to the chase then, hun. I'm expecting your son in eight and a half months."

Tristan jumped back in shock as Lissandra attempted to envelop him in an embrace. His eyes were wild, and he thought angrily, So discreet, aren't you, Lissandra? "Are you sure?" he breathed quickly. He was not ready to be a father to another child. Considering he wasn't one to the daughter he already had.

Lissandra stared at him with her doe eyes and she appeared that she had been hurt by his motion of pushing her away. "Are you not happy, Tristan?" she whimpered softly.

Sammael had been watching Lissandra with a cold look until she sprung the news on Tristan. He could not help but smirk, finding the situation to be quite humorous. Deciding to remain silent, Sammael stood back and crossed his arms, watching the exchange with interest and amusement

Morgase walked up to Tristan's house, hardly noticing how appalling it was as she was preoccupied with her anger. She opened the door and walked into the house, closing the door behind her. Upon seeing the group assembled in the kitchen Morgase strode in, a regal air about her, her long black hair framing a face that wore an expression of intense anger. Her ice blue eyes stared around at the group, taking in expression's on their faces. Sammael's was of course the most interesting for her, as he was fuming. Her expression changing into a smirk, she addressed the group in a cold, but amused voice. "What have I missed?"

Sammael's golden eyes widened instinctively upon seeing Morgase stride in. I told her to remain at home, he fumed inwardly, trying to keep his expression as calm as possible. Try as he might, Sammael's agitation was fairly obvious, although he acted as if nothing had happened at all.

Tristan could only stand there, conscious of all the eyes upon him in the room. "I'm not angry," he mumbled, and looked to his brother for help. But he gained no sympathy from him. Lief could only nod; decisions had been made, and as always, Tristan would have to deal with the consequences.

"So, what is the purpose of everyone's being here?" Lief asked inquisitively. "This house has turned more into a lounge than anything. Morgase, Sammael, Garett..." he nodded his head toward all three. "Is there a surprise meeting or something?"

"Well, I merely came in to visit with Tristan, see what I missed, and talk about plans for our daughters. You will have to ask Morgase why she has decided to grace us with her presence," Sammael spoke dryly at first, but a hint of anger and irritation entered his voice as he spoke of Morgase.

Morgase flashed an evil smirk to her husband before turning to Lief, answering his question with an air of loftiness. "I was bored sitting at home, reading a letter from Sophia. I decided to come over and see what was going on, as my husband tends to leave me in the dark. So, what precisely is Tristan not angry about?" Morgase asked, having missed the big news.

"Lucius hasn't said much of anything," Tristan sighed, pulling out chairs at the kitchen table so that people who wanted to could sit down. "They're just going to Hogwarts now. Although he has positioned a spy there. The Green girl." His gaze darkened. "Carlisle, my daughter's uncle, has no information either. Although he is falling for Lucius' lies quite positively." He pulled his hair back behind his ear, and crossed his arms, turning to Sammael and Morgase. "So; when do you plan on telling your daughter?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back