Sneaking around...

[color=660000]Jolly grinned at the others and poked Kiera slightly for teasing her. "I usually don't chase dangerous things...but now that I've done it, I might make a regular job for the future," she joked, holding her wand higher as they set off again to search for...perhaps a unicorn. While Amy and Kiera seemed wide awake, Andy looked really sleepy. Jolly skipped along beside her, putting an arm around her shoulder securely. "This is incase you don't fall asleep while walking and be left behind," she teased her.[/color]

Andy began yawning which was interrupted by Jolly tagging along side her and putting her arm around her, so she wouldn't fall asleep while walking" she said.
Andy laughed at her.
"I'll manage don't worry just love my sleep is all" she smiled, "If I had known we were going to be getting up to mischief I would have stayed in bed longer last night".
She followed the others through the woods holding up her wand to lighten her way even more.

[color=660000]Jolly grinned at Andy. "You are pretty regular about your beauty sleep, aren't you?" she teased, before taking her arm off Andy's shoulder. It made it difficult to walk and hold her wand high at the same time. "We aren't doing any mischief, though. Even that creature ran away from us," she said regretfully. "Kiera," called Jolly. "Have you seen a unicorn before?"[/color]

"Regular about sleep yes... beauty sleep I would need buckets of" Andy laughed as Jolly released her shoulder and asked Keira about unicorns.
"Now those I would stay up all night to see" she smiled as she continued walking.

"So it's just forward on then?" Andy couldn't help yawning again as she trudged on with the others. "Does anyone have any idea which way we are going now? I got all turned around when we ran for Jolly."

[color=660000]"I have no idea but I guess we are on the right path?" she question Kiera, dubiously. She had never been to the forest before and she was already lost. "What do you think will happen if a werewolf attacks us right now?" she asked, trying to keep the conversation going.[/color]

Kiera smiled. "Im pretty sure to get back to the castle we just turn around and follow the path that way." she said pointing another direction. Then she heard Jolly's question. "Well Jolly just dont think like that. Im sure there arent any werewolves in here." she said trying to avoid the fact that she didnt know what she would do. Kiera would think of something though. "Even if there was a werewolf I would fight with it and hope you could all get away before its too late." she said softly.

[color=660000]Jolly stuck out her tongue playfully at Andy. "You wouldn't. I know you wouldn't," she said, believing what she said. To Kiera, she joked, "Keep saying things like that I am gonna bear-hug you to death. As if we'd let her fight alone," she added in a whisper to Andy. Maybe it was a different feeling to be actually confronted by a werewolf, but now, the idea of fighting a werewolf and living through the nightmare excited Jolly.[/color]

Andy laughed and playfully nudged Jolly.
"Of course we wouldn't, we'd trip you up first to give us all a decent head start".
With that Andy began to skip a bit further ahead coaxing Jolly to follow her,
"Come on Jolly... it's dinner time!"

She giggled and smiling said to her, "you know I'm only kidding Jo?"

[color=660000]Jolly blew Andy a strawberry. "You are evil," she said in mock-hurt. She knew Andy was kidding. She walked behind Andy, occasionally tugging her hair just to annoy her. Andy's hair was great...always straight. No messiness and no troubles. So unlike my hair, Jolly thought to herself. I could look at it for days and it wouldn't turn me blind, like my hair usually does. Ah well, that didn't mean that she wouldn't tug it just for the heck of it. So, she tugged Andy's hair again, putting an innocent smile on her face incase Andy turned around.[/color]

Andy felt her hair being tugged and quickly turning around noticed the angelic expression on Jolly's face. She grinned knowing her friend was mucking about, she continued walking until her hair was tugged again. She spun around once more only to see Jolly feigning innocence again.
"Once more Jo... once more and I'll stupefy your sweet self, then we will leave you here" she laughed, swatting at Jolly's hand to stop her from tugging on her hair.
"Hey Sarge, what do we do with peskie little kids who can't keep their hands to themselves?" she called to Keira before sticking her tongue out at Jolly.

[color=660000]Jolly stuck her tongue out at Andy when she threatened to stun her but did not tug her hair again. Instead, she poked her shoulder and hurried over to walk beside her. Jolly laughed at Andy's question and before Kiera could say something, she replied cheekily, "We hug them and give them nice expensive sweets and tell those kids to tug more hair."[/color]

[ooc; :lol: ]

[color=660000]"Is that an indirect insult to my parents...or my choice of dream-punishment?" Jolly joked, quickening her pace slightly. Kiera seemed really quiet. "What's up, Your Highness?" she called. "You are silent. What are you thinking about?" Jolly asked Kiera curiously.[/color]

Kiera had lost herself in her own thoughts. However Jolly snapped her out of it quick enough. She grinned at the girls. She found it delightful that they called her names like Sarge and Highness. It was so funny to her. She loved it. "Well I was thinking about how to make silly girls into something sweet like a cake!" she said jokingly. That was no where close to what she was thinking about.

[color=660000]Jolly laughed at Kiera's answer and was about to comment on it when she heard a strange noise. "Shhh! Did you hear that?" she asked Andy and Kiera, eyes widening slightly.[/color]

[ooc; come on, think of something. they need some excitement :p ]

Kiera froze. "Dont..move..." she said out of the corner of her mouth. She listened intently unsure of what she heard. She had definately heard something that time. She looked at the other girls with her own wand held high.

((I agree...Im just not sure what it should be.))

[ooc; how about they finally see a unicorn? is it that far-fetched?]

[color=660000]Eyes wide, mouth slightly open, Jolly looked around frantically, her wand held high, just like Kiera's. She walked over to a tree and slowly but surely looked around it. There was nothing there. But Jolly heard that sound again and she looked at the others. "Kiera, what is it?" she whispered shrilly.[/color]

Vico was patrolling his domain at night once again. His bow was drawn however he held it towards the ground; prepared to defend his home or find supper; whichever proved to be necessary/possible. He heard a few twigs snap around thirty meters from him and stopped. He glanced in the direction of the sound, aiming his bow with his gaze. He was growing quite tired of these visitors and figured in time he would go to the school with his band of Centaurs and discuss the matter at hand with the Headmistress.

Andromeda laughed now a deep uproarous laugh.
"Jolly it's probably some poor little creature the same one you terrified with your screaming earlier", Andy walked over to where Jolly was standing by the tree she held up her wand and yawned at the same time.
"I didn't hear a thing. Really, now are we walking or are we going back?"

Vico heard a loud, joyous, sound and broke into a gallop in its direction, relaxing his bow slightly as he did so. He stopped a mere ten meters from them; but in such a way that he was blocking the path back out of the forest. "What would three students such as you be doing out in my home so late?" he asked, aiming his bow towards the older of the two girls with drawn wands. He figured he would take out the more prominent threat to himself and his home first if they didn't soon lower their weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back