Pure Russian Fudge

Tala grinned "Isn't it great though...I mean we will be a year older" He once again laid back on the ground and looked up at the sky.

Derrik was already thinking about vacation.

"Say...if I come along with you for vacation where do you think we'll be? I'm really hoping for Russia. I want a different taste in things. I'm always up for something different." Derrik was looking forward to being with Tala outside school. They could act more like themselves.

Tala puffed his cheeks and thought about it for a few minutes. "That all really depends on what Mama and Papa say, I mean they may want to stay here, but then again they may want to go see Grandmama and Grandpapa." He wasn't really sure what his parents will do. "But you are still welcome to come to stay either way."

Sweet Derrik thought. This would be the best vacation he'd have in a while.
Derrik stretched his hand and grabbed Tala's pinky finger with his own. He'd hope that he wouldn't jump.

"From here lets say that no matter what, we'll always have each other's backs. What do ya say?" This is a promise that Derrik was willing to make and keep.

Tala squeezed Derriks pinky with his own and smiled brightly. "Oh most defiantly. No matter what" He said his eyes alight with happiness. He couldn't wait for his parents to meet Derrik, they will love him like a son.

Derrik was happy now that a promise was made between them. One that would be kept forever. The clouds soon became bigger while the sun was setting. More and more, the colors started to change while the pair looked up at the sky.

"This is probably about the first time I've had a sunset here. I never really paid any attention to it. I was always into school work and getting that done. But...this is just...wonderful."

Tala smiled and slipped his arm around Derriks waist so he could easily rest his head on Derriks shoulder. "It is very beautiful" He agreed as he watched the colours change in the sky. He liked the fiery red that appeared as the sun dipped further down into the horizon. He was also oh so comfortable where he was sitting.

Derrik noticed Tala's movements and saw that he was laying on his shoulder. He didn't mind it at all but then the thought hit him. "I think Tala.....no it doesn't seem right. Where did that come from?...

Derrik just had a random thought that maybe Tala had something for him but Derrik pushed that thought aside for now. He was in a better place.

"Oi. Mind you don't stay on me too long. Remember, I'm the weak one. Plus I don't think we want other people to get ideas about us being so close. Not that I mind it but, you know its a new school still and I want to fit in if that makes sense."

Tala laughed and raised his head off Derriks shoulder. "Yeah yeah, I just didn't want to get worms in my hair....that has happened before from laying in the grass...Let me tell you...I didn't find it until 15 minutes after I had gone inside." He let out a small shudder.

(I kid you not...That has happened to me before...the creepiest feeling ever)

Derrik couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

"Oh really now? That sounds interesting. But if that is the case then be my guess and lean on my shoulder. Just don't break me okay?" Derrik ruffled Tala's hair in return. He couldn't really help it but felt like something he should've done.

(OOC: =)) I'm sorry for that. I can't image that happening at all. -hug- we need to find out when we both can be on at the same time lol. by the way, did you get my email?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back