Pure Russian Fudge

Derrik moved over the box of fudge and got closer to Tala. He fake punched his face softly and smiled as he spoke.
"Hey. They should be. Same thing with me mum. I didn't have any friends back at home."

Derrik was getting really close to Tala. Since Derrik didn't have any brothers or sisters, Tala basically took that place already.

Tala patted his shoulder again "Aww well you have me now" He said with a smile. What he didn't say was that in a way he was like Derrik back home. If he did, Derrik would ask questions that he didn't want to answer just yet.

"I know. And to be honest, I'm happy about it."

Derrik laid back on the grass. He laughed as he saw the clouds.

"Hey there goes that elephant again" Derrik held it in for a bit and then burst out in laughter.

Tala leaned back and looked up. "I thought it was a clown" He looked at Derrik and started laughing with him. To think that was only this morning they were doing the same thing.

Derrik had thought about that as well.

"Well it's both then." Derrik closed his eyes for a bit. A lot had happened in one day. It was a lot to take in but some how through the day, Derrik was able to stand it.

-lame =-/ -

Tala smiled and turned to Derrik, he had been quiet for a while now. "Hey" He said softly "What are you thinking about? You are being quiet" He said poking his cheek lightly with his hand.

-lame-

Derrik popped open one eye. He somewhat wanted to keep Tala on his toes but...maybe teasing isn't all fun and games?

"Oh nothing much. Just thinking about what's been going on for the past few days and stuff."

(OCC: my post ideas are fading ugh)

Tala let out a laugh "Yeah everything seems to have happened at once" He smiled happily at Derrik. "I'm glad that everything happened, to both you and me" Be for Derrik could interrupt he finished what he was saying. "Cause if that thing with that girl hadn't happened I wouldn't be your friend now, cause you wouldn't have been upset enough to go to the lakefront" He looked back up at the clouds "I'm happy"

Derrik felt the same mutual feeling.

"You've got a point there. If none of this had never of happened it's true that we never would've met."

Derrik got up to stretch for a bit. Laying on the ground was starting to get to his little back.

"So...what shall we do now? I don't have much in mind other than just stare out into the open. Unless you have something completely better to do" Derrik said as he ruffled Tala's hair just to see his reaction.

"I don't mind, staring out in the open sounds better then what I had in mind....which was nothing" Tala pouted when he felt Derrik ruffle his hair. "My hair" he said looking at Derrik "How could you do that to my hair?" he demanded in a mock serious tone. "I shall avenge my hair!" Without a second thought he launched himself at Derrik and proceeded to ruffle his hair.

Derrik thought for a second that Tala would be mad. But out of the blue, he tackled Derrik to the ground and ruffled his hair.

"Hey! I get the point." Derrik was trying to say but Tala was proceeding with the ruffle attack.

OOC: I founds a banner you mights like. but its from an archive and what not but let me know if you wants it =]

Tala stopped and smirked down at Derrik, whom he was sitting on. "I don't think you do my dear friend" He said leaning in closer to his face his eyes twinkling with laughter. "So I'm going to do this!" he said attacking Derriks sides with his fingers, tickling him.

Derrik was looking straight into Tala's eyes. Once he saw the glitter, he knew that something was up. Then, a bolt of pain appeared at Derrik's sides and he erupted with laughter and a squeal.

"Oh my god! Why this?!" he said in broken bits of english.

Tala let out a delighted laugh when he got Derrik laughing and squealing. "Why?" He asked "Because I can" he said with a smile on his face, though he lessened the tickling. He was now just poking at Derriks sides. "aren't I nice?" he asked smiling brightly down at Derrik.

Derrik was twitching from every poke that Tala gave him. Derrik was about to burst if something else wasn't done. With the strength he had left he said "Of course you are!" Derrik took his hand and jetted them right into Tala's hips.

Derrik quickly rolled over and returned the favor to Tala. "So how does it feel to be the one pinned hm?" Derrik was having a blast returning the pokes that he had gotten.

Tala was trying his best not to react to Derriks furious attempt to getting him back, but when Derrik said what he did, he couldn't help but send out a squeal and a lot of laughter. "Stop...stop...I give" He said through his laughter, though he was unaware he was saying it in Russian.

Derrik laughed along. He was enjoying this too much.

"What was that? Sounded like gibberish to me. You should say it in english and then maybe I'd listen."

This was Derrik's finest moment. This was how he was getting back at Tala just because he wanted to. Who said that it would take long to get at him?

Tala tried hard to slip back into English, but it was very hard to do now that he was being tickled. "Please....stop" He said trying desperately to stop laughing, taking in a lot of air. "It hurts to laugh" He could tell that Derrik was enjoying this.

Derrik stopped but pinned Tala's hands at his sides and zoomed into his face so Tala would be forced to look in his mystic eyes.

"And what makes you so sure that I'd want to? I could keep going forever if you want me to. But seeing as you need to breath I'll let you live."

Derrik got up and let out a hand to help Tala up.

Tala grabbed his hand and let him help him up. He leaned against him to catch his breath back, coughing slightly. "I'm fine, I just haven't laughed so much in a long time" he said before Derrik could ask about the cough. "Thank you oh kind one for letting me live to see another day." He said smiling at Derrik, finally letting him go.

Derrik looked at Tala with somewhat of a puppyface.

"Oh. Don't think you'll get away from me for long. Remember you have all of the school year to be stuck with me." Derrik couldn't help but create an evil laugh.

Tala smirked at Derrik. "Don't forget...I can get you back" He said mock glaring at Derrik. Oh he had plans for him.

"Oh. Don't worry. I didn't forget." Derrik said as he slug his arm over Tala's shoulder. He too was thinking of ways to get at him. They both seemed like the best of friends. Quite funny to see or know what can happen within one day.

"So...what are we up to now? Just loafing around?"

Tala shrugged. "I dunno aye" He said as he placed an arm around Derriks waist. He sat down and pulled Derrik with him. "I like sitting though" He said happily.

Derrik fell along with Tala.
"I can't believe the year is almost over. We'll be second years....unbelievable." Derrik fell back into the grass and looked up at the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back