On Patrol

Freya Heimdall

OOC First Name
Kim
Wand
Mahogany Wand 16" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Professor Freya, wandered the halls of the fourth floor. There appeared to be absalutely nothing happening.

Courtney made her way up to the fourth floor corridor. She saw that none of the others happened to be there yet, so she hid around a corner where the professor couldn't see her. It isn't like the professor would recognize her anyways. She was wearing muggle clothing and a headless hat.

She balanced a tray of nosebleed nougats, puking pastilles, and fever fudge in one of her hands. The other hand was holding a bag that contained the darkness powder, extendable ears, and detonater.

Kaela had made her way quietly to the corridor, a bag in her hand. She looked around, wondering where Courtney was. Trying her best to hide from Professor Heimdall, Kaela ducked into a classroom and was pleased to find a headless person in there. Working for George had made seeing things such as headless people quite commonplace.

"Courtney?" she whispered, walking closer to the headless person.

Courtney was relieved that somebody else had finally popped into the room. She nodded at Kaela's question, but then realized that nodding would not help in this situation. "Yeah, it's me. I hope the others get here quickly though. We don't want to be caught before we even get started." She whispered back to Kaela.

She opened the bag to show Kaela what was inside. "Everything is in there." She then placed the tray of candies on a desk. "Here are some candies that came from George's shop. You can feel free to add your own candy to the tray if you'd like to."

Kaela nodded and then walked to the tray. Opening her bag, she added some candy to the tray: 1 Bikini Bite, 1 Headmistress Hair Candy, and 1 Secrecy Drop. She then walked over to Courtney, showing her that inside the bag was a pair of Extendable Ears. "I suppose we just have to wait for everyone else," she whispered.

((this ought to be interesting, and by the way Courtney you are on the fourth floor not the third.))

Professor Heimdall wandered along the corridor. She heard the odd noise and door close every now and then but at Hogwarts that probably wasn't unusual.

Hilary snuck upstairs, she would likely not be recognised but she had been using her disguise often lately. She came in as Hill Grant, having eaten some fudge. "Hey guys" she whispered when she saw a person and a half standing in a quiet room. " It's Hilary..."

Lily felt like it took her forever to get to the fourth floor. She had to sneak some clothes out from the boys dorm and not get caught. She finally found the others in a classroom, having eaten the fudge.

"Hey guys" Lou Polenta whispered as he walked into the room. "It's me, Lily"

dollboy3.gif

(((sorry, just got home and online. will be here for like 45 then back on at lunch tomorrow)))

Courtney laughed as the two 'boys' walked in. She then clasped her hand over her mouth. Looking at all of them, she whispered, "Okay, I think we are just waiting on a few others. Estrella is coming, right?"

Hilary whisperd "Yes, there was another girl with us." She looked at Lily, "I think we make a fine pair, don't you??"

(((This was what he looked like on his date, guessing he just took the same clothes......too lazy to make another doll.))))
doll-4.gif

"I think she was planning on coming." Lou replied. "So, do you think Lou fits me or would a different name be better"

"Hill, I think we are a pair of cuties!" Lou said with a laugh.

(((nice bare feet! lol i like the outfit)))

"Lou is a cool name, mines Hill incase someone acidently calls me that anyways..." *He* smiled.

((((my bare feet are Da bomb......lol when I first posted it I forgot to give him shoes....))))

"ya, Hill has a girlfriend thus far, but you shall see that more later." He smiled.....At the ball he thought.

((((Or just check out Kendall and *Hill* at the three broomsticks, if you can't wait...)))

"A girlfriend? That is way to funny!" Lou replied. "Dang you're good. I can't even seem to get a boyfriend, but who knows, once we are done here, I may wander around elsewhere before the effects wear off and see what happens."

(((off to read!)))

Courtney cleard her throat. "We should keep chit chat to a minimum. Maybe go over our plan. I take it Lily still wants to offer Heimdall the candies? And then Kaela and I can use the darkness powder and set off the detonater. We can all hide in this room and listen to the commotion with the extendable ears." She kept her tone to a whisper.

"I brought a Pigmi Puff, we should throw it into the hallway afterwards... or something. They are like Furbies, squeak a lot in the dark...." Hill smiled wondering how else it could be used.

Courtney raised her eyebrow. She had two Pygmy Puffs and knew very well what they were, but did not know anything about a Furby. "You could throw your Pygmy Puff at her after if you'd like. If you don't consider it creul to the poor little thing."

"I did once and it just giggled and bounced....I won't throw it hard. I love living beings" Hill smiled.

"That is fine by me. I just need to decide what approach to use with her. Hmm, maybe the you missed the party, so I thought I would bring you some treats? approach?"

"Sounds good. do it as charming as you can without being flirty, if that made sense." Hill smiled.

Courtney grinned. "Excellent approach Lily." She then realized her head could not be seen, so there was no point in grinning.

She looked down at her watch. "If the others don't show up soon, we should just begin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back