I guess visting the towers

"They are both 11 years old, twins. My older brother was lot older than me. But yeah. So are you ready for next year?" she asked him.

"Yeah i think so." Grande said "I really cant wait to go a bit more in depth into the world of wizardry. What about you are you ready for third year?"

"Yeah I'm so ready for the hard work, espically Professor King assignments." Maddiie giggled and monk the way he was so serious and never seem to crack a smile.

Grande smiled. "Yeah his are always long." Grande said "Do you play quidditch?"

"Yeah I'm beater in Bruin team, are you going to try out for next year."

"I dont know" Grande said "I might. I really enjoy playing quidditch. Are you going to?"

"I'm already on the team, but I do hope you join." she gave him a smile, not realizing the time had flew by them so quickly.

"Im on Courtneys team but next year won't everyone have to do the try outs to see if they make the teams again." Gande said "Do you know the time? I dont have a watch."

"I don"t know if you do, as for the time, not so sure." she looked at the night sky searching for nothing in particular.

"Out of all the things the sky and stars can tell us one of those is not the Time." Grande said. "Do you have any plans for the weekend?"

"I know right." she grinned."Not really do you?" she asked him.

Grande smiled. " No me neither. Well i might do some studing." Grande said "Why don't we do something? Play quidditch or go to hogsmede." Grande asked

"Yeah sure why not, I would love to go to hogsmede with you" she gave him a small smile, first time a boy had ask her to do something with her.

"This Saturday" Grande said smiling "In The Three Broomsticks. Shall we met in the Three Broomsticks or just in Hogsmeade"

Maddiie smiled."Sure three broom stick it is"

((OOC:do we start the rp now or wait until Saturday?))

Grande smiled back at Maddiie. "Cool. Now i have something to look forward to, this week."

((OOC: I don't really mind. What do you think?))

"Yeah me to" Maddiie smiled with glee.

((you can start the post be back on here later))

Grande smiled. "Im sorry but i need to go now. I have some homework to catch up on. I will see you this weekend." Grande said "Bye" He said as he walked back down the corridor and headed to gryffindor common room.

((Okay i've posted the topic))

"Bye" Maddiie watched as he took his leave. She could not help but smile, than said goodnight to the night sky and was on her way to her dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back