Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie had not visited the towers lately, so she made a trip up their to get some fresh air. Her head was spinning a bit so she settle down on the window sill letting the open air hit her gently in the face. She had been wondering a lot lately about what had happen at the Borley with Bella, than her talk with Lemina about her brother, lot has been going through her mind. She wished all her troubles would go away, but after all she was still human, but a human with magic.

Grande was walking in the North Tower. He was just looking around a bit bored. He turned a corner and saw a girl sitting on the window ledge. He had not meet this girl before and because he had nothing better to do with his time he thought he should go talk to her. Though he did note that she didn't look particulary happy. "Hi, Im Grande. Are you okay?" Grande asked the girl.

((I dont think our characters have met. Correct me if im wrong and i can change it))

Maddiie had not not notice the boy who had just walked up to her, so she was startled a bit."Hi, I'm Maddiie Hollawarth." she recognize the boy from around school but had never talked to him before."I'm okay." she had lied,"just a little fresh air." she smiled.

((Your right :p ))

Grande was not sure that what she said about how she was feeling was true but Grande let it drop. If she didn't want to talk about it then she didn't have to. "I like fresh air." Grande said "What year are you in? I guessing not first year."

((Good))

Maddiie sighed. "That like a long story, I was supposed to be in my 3rd year, but I was home schooled." Not telling him about her curse that makes her change differently."I'm 2nd year and I supposed you are a 1st year?" she asked him.

"Im a first year" Grande said proudly. "Have you picked your selectives yet?"

"Yeah chose muggel studies and umm I think care of magical creature. So what house are you in?"

"Cool.Im a gryffindor and could not be prouder to be one." Grande said "How about you? What house are you in?"

"In huffelpuff." she smiled. She looked towards the night sky, as the stars shine real bright in this side of the world. She wished she was lost in those stars, they never had to worry about anything else, but shine bright in this world.

"Nice" Grande said. He followed Maddiie's gaze and saw that she was looking at the stars "The stars are an interesting subject. They let you think and they are the only ones in the world that are free."

Maddiie eyes widen. Its as if he read my mind."Yeah they are free, and I wish I was one of them." she gave him a weak smiled. She remember her mother, who used to sing a muggel lullaby, I think it was called twinkle little star she thought.

"Stars are interesting but stars are most of the time alone.They are lightyears away from anyone and each other. Im sure you would miss your friends if you were a star" Grande said as logical as he could.

"Very interesting that you said that." Maddiie gave him a warm smiled. "Do you have lots of friends here?" she asked him, she was sure he had made some friends with his fellow house mate, or someone similar interest as him.

"I have a quite few good friends." Grande said "What about you? Im sure you have quite a lot of friends."

"Yeah I guess I have a couple of good friends." Maddiie felt the cold night air whisper to her skin. It chilled the her lightly making the skin of her hair stand up.

"Its a nice night isn't it?" Grande said "Whats your favourite subject?"

"Yes it is, spring one of my favorite season, besides fall." Maddiie smiled talking to someone new was making her think less about her problems. "My favorite subject is Herbology and Defense against the dark arts."

"I like spring too but i prefer Summer, i like the hot" Grande said "I like them too but i really like History of Magic."

"Oh really what interest you in history of magic?" she asked him out of curiosity.

"Its a bit strange as most say its boring but there was always something about History that interested me. Anything about. So learning about two of my favorite things, history and magic was great." Grande said "Do you not like History Of Magic?"

"Some-what of it, I love history itself, but something didn't interest me in that class."Maddiie frowned upon that. "I mostly just love History when their wars including in them.

"Like WW1" Grande said "I like history that goes really far back. So Romans, the middle ages. Stuff like that. Maybe it was because it went to far back. You probly prefer stuff that is closer to today. Stuff like WW1 and WW2" Grande reasoned

"No, I like roman history too. Gladiators in armor arouse my interest.Why do you like the roman history?" Maddiie asked as the conversation got better.

"I learnt a lot about them and i just the way that they were so civilised so far back in history. I just think thats really cool. I also like the Ancient Greeks for the same reasons." Grande said remembering the countless lessons they had on the romans.

"So you must be into mythology?I love mythology the god and goddess interest me the most, because each had a character. But I wasn't found of Zeus, he reminded me of a player-sort type of god. Hades was not so bad, he did not sound so evil, just sad and alone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back