I guess visting the towers

"Well yes and no. I think there interesting but i dont know much about them. "Grande said "Hades was always my favorite god. He was like you said just sad and lonely."

"Oh you should, its what made Roman history so interesting, all them wars, in Roman history depended on the god and goddesses" Maddiie smiled maybe she could teach him a bit about it.

"I wanted to learn about them just never got the chance. You seem to know a lot about them, did you read it in a book?" Grande asked wanting to learn more.

"Yes I have, I've done some studying while I was away in the summer. It's in interesting study. I also enjoy the effect they had in the Trojan war. A warrior name Achiellies made the whole war more interesting, because he was untouchable. A mortal from his ankle up, ankle down he was a normal human.

"Thats weird and interesting." Grande said "What else do you know?" Grande asked interested

Maddiie smiled."Well I know lot more, just have to think bout it hard, do you know anything else bout roman history? she asked hoping it would be something new or even old that she can discussed with him.

"I dont remember much" Grande said "It was quite a long ago since i learned about it and it was the basics. Sorry"

"No sweat." she nodded her head."History has made this world what it is today. Some people find it kind of boring, but I just adore it so much. But it make me sad because lot lives were sacrifice, to make things better."

"Yes, I agree" Grande said nodding. "Most dont like history because they think its boring and uninteresting. I disagree dont you?"

"Yes I do disagree. Kids these days don't understand much. How do you feel about history of magic?" she don't know if she asked him that already but still its nice to conversate about something interesting.

"Well, History of Magic is very like history only with the added factor of Magic. So if you like both its kind of like killing two birds with one stone." Grande said "What about you, how do you feel about History Of Magic?"

"It wasn't my strongest subject, but I got through it pretty well. Just didn't may much attention, but I still love it. Hopefully I do well next time around." she nodded her head and crossed her arms.

"Im sure you will." Grande said "What is your strongest subject?"

"In this school I would say Herbology, in fact I'm thinking of doing something with it in the near future. How about you?"

"I would have to say either Charms or History of Magic" Grande said " Would you want to be a herbology professor?"

"I thought of that, but not sure bout it. I will probably do it years from now, but I might want to prevent accidents with plants that muggles come by, not sure what would kind of job that would be. But it still interesting. How bout you, what would you want to be?" she asked him.

"Im not sure. It would be quite interesting to teach here at Hogwarts. or i was thinking about seeing if i would be able to work in the department of mysteries." Grande said "Im not sure"

"Well you got years to think about it, I'm stressing it now, but I should take my own advise. Any who what's on your agaenda for the summer." she asked him. She might not go home, thinking of renting a place at Digon alley, but she was not sure yet.

"My summers the same. Boring. What about you?" Grande said

"Oh that sounds great. I don't know where I'm going this summer. Might go to my moms native country, Puerto Rico to go see my abuela. But not sure yet, then I was thinking of just renting a room at diagon alley, so my choices are open."

"That sounds cool" Grande said "Puerto Rico that sounds cool. I've never been. Have you been their before?"

"Yes I have, before I came here. Its beautiful, I miss it a lot." Maddiie sighed.

"Thats nice." Grande said "Do you have any siblings?"

"I had three brother, one was murder couple years back, so now I have two, who go to drumstrang. How about you?"

"No I don't have any brothers." Grande said "How old are your brothers?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back