anyone want to be friends?

"C'mon Bella! I even transfigured it into Slytherin colors for you!" she playfully got on one knee and gave Bellatrix a pleading look, her eyes twinkling with laughter.

Liz faked a sniffle. "But... what if I look like a silly loon as well? I can even act like one. Then you're only half as silly or loony as me." Liz tried her best to push out a tear, and not to laugh.

Liz pouted. "Okaaay. If you're just going to carry it, let me go get matching ones for Courtney and I."

Liz scampered off, and came back with a Red and Gold wildflower, and a blue and silver one.

She handed the blue and silver one to Courtney, and put her own in her shirt pocket, sticking out. "If you won't wear yours in your hair, neither will I. In fact, if you had a flower in your hair I'd feel outshone. Your hair's prettier than mine anyway." Liz stuck her tongue out at Bellatrix.

"Okay! You guys ready to go get drinks?"

"Thanks Liz!" Courtney said as she stuck the flower in her hair. "Bellatrix, you're missing out. This will be the next big thing. Let's go get drinks."

"No I assure I am not missing out on anything." she started walking towards the Three Broomsticks.

ooc: One of you guys can start the RP there.

Liz grinned. "Alrighty!"

She grabbed Courtney's hand with her left, and Bellatrix's with her right.

"Let's go!" she started half walking and half skipping. Not a full-out skip. Something told Liz that Bellatrix wouldn't want to skip. But if she did... well, a half-skip left opportunity for it to go either way.

When Bella shook her hand away, Liz made eye contact with Courtney. In parseltongue she whispered, "Dance around her with me! She'll have to laugh. Or have fun, at the least!"

Liz broke apart with Courtney, and started prancing in circles around Bellatrix as she walked.

Liz sighed, still smiling, and came to a stop. "Okay Bella! You win!" she said, laughing. She walked next to Bellatrix and Courtney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back