anyone want to be friends?

Bellatrix looked up at the girl, "How the hell are you so nice all of the time?!" she asked.

Courtney laughed, "Its a habit. Why would I want to be rude to you? I'd give you more of a reason to judge me. Anyways, stay for a while."

Courtney was happy that Bella was willing to make civil small talk with her. It was a start. "Actually, its been surprisingly nice weather. I hope it continues. Really, I wouldn't mind rain. Just no snow..yet, please. "

"we'll always have the Great Hall, I'm pretty sure the weather is usually nice there." Courtney laughed.

"Not necessarily, the great hall mostly mimics the outside just not as harsh as it can be." Bellatrix said.

"Ahh, as long as it's not as harsh it's good for me. So how have classes been going for you? I'm really behind on all of the assignments. It sucks."

Elizabeth sat to the side, smiling. She knew where her wand was incase something went awry, but things were going smoothly now. Courtney and Bellatrix talking? Good to see.

"I'd love snow if it weren't cold" Liz said, laughing a bit.

Courtney laughed at Elizabeth's comment, "Well, you could always make a candy that takes away the cold."

"Oh yeah, when is our date to visit George once again. I've been feeling rather prankish lately."

"C'mon Bellatrix!" Liz said, and pulled out a picture. "This is what happened the last time we went."

She showed Bellatrix the picture of George Weasley, flashing in rainbow colors, in a skimpy glittery bikini, posing with a beach ball. He waved in the picture.

"I'm not sure it'll be quite as interesting this time, but it should be exciting at the least!"

Liz laughed, "Not to mention, we were turned into guys for awhile."

"I say we go sometime this afternoon or evening."

"Come on, don't you want to play tricks on your other classmates. And anyways, Liz invented a product for George to sell. She is no blood traitor."

"Oh honestly" Liz sighed. "Bellatrix, come have fun with us, or we're going to cast a body bind charm and MAKE you have fun with us."

Liz grinned at Bellatrix, "Unless there's something you'd rather do that we'd all have fun with. Quidditch or swimming maybe?"

Liz rolled her eyes. "Alright. Fine, we don't need to go play quidditch or go to the joke shop."

She sighed dramatically, and then dove at Bellatrix, pinning her wand between them, and tickling her. "But that doesn't mean we won't have fun!!! Promise to get a Butterbeer with us and I'll stop."

Liz tickled her for a few moments more, then pulled back.

"Alrighty! Glad we got that settled!" she grinned. "Just a moment."

Liz walked away for a little under a minute, and came back with a silver and green wildflower. She gave it to Bellatrix, and tried to tuck it behind her ear. "Sorry for having to tickle you, but it seemed necessary!"

Bellatrix stared at the girl like she was mental. Took the flower out of her hair and just held it. "I am not wearing it in my hair!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back