Relaxing

"Wow you have a big family, I can see why you'd miss them!" he said. "I'm an only child, and that can get pretty lonely."

Caysi looked at Scorpius and said" I can imagine..".

"Well I just have a brother," said Rose. "It must be fun having so many family member Caysi! I have a bunch of cousins and they're so much fun!"

Caysi smiled and said " Yeah it is sorta fun....but it would have been better if my mom didn't die..".

"If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you ok!" Rose said, trying to cheer her up.

"As am I," added Scorpius to Caysi.

"So Rose, what tricks were you trying to teach Winnie?" he asked, now holding Winnie up to his nose.

"Anytime!" she said to Caysi.

"Well I've gotten her to meow every time I call her name," she told Scorpius. "But I'm trying to get her to actually come now that I call her!" she giggled.

Scorpius, who was holding the kitten up to his face turned to look at Caysi and said "Thank you!" He laughed, hoping she'd understand that he was only joking.

Caysi smiled and laughed and petted the little kitty and said " I have a craving for butterbeer!". she said smiling.

Rose laughed at Scorpius' comment. "Come here Winnie!" she said, trying to see if she'd learned the trick yet....nope.

"Well Caysi, we could go get some or go to the kitchens and bring some back here?" she said.

Caysi looked at Winnie and smiled and said " Im going to the kitchen's and ill bring something back for you guys too." she said getting up.

"Thanks Caysi!" Scorpius yelled as he saw her walk away. He put Winnie down and leaned back, resting on his elbows and said "So how are you Rose?"

"I'm good now! I was feeling a little lonely lately, but I think you all have cured that," she smiled. She saw Lindsay pick up Winnie, she was glad people liked her.
"How are you all now?" she asked looking around.

"I'm doing just fine. I'm adjusting well to my new school and I like it alot," he said happily.

"That's good to hear," Rose said. "I wonder where Caysi is," she said looking toward the school. "Speaking of Caysi.." Rose started. "Uhhm, Scorpius, what do you think of her?" she asked quickly.

"Oh," he said quietly. "Well I think she's very nice, and cute, and she's funny too," he said, looking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back