Relaxing

A

Anonymous

Rose walked slowly onto the lawn. In her right hand she held a book, Great Wizarding Events of the Twentieth Century. She had her left had outstretched to support her snowy owl, Ozzy. She had to admit she'd been neglecting him for a while. Strolling along behind her, her tiny orange bombay kitten, Winnie, followed.
She plopped her tote bag down on the brown and orange crispy looking leaves under a maple tree and sat down. Ozzy hooted softly and flew down to the ground to pick for worms. Winnie assisted him playfully.

She looked in her bag and pulled out parchment, her quill and some ink. Carefully she opened the ink bottle and dipped her quill in it, ready to write to her parents whom she missed very much. She had realized she was really lonely lately.

Scorpius had been strolling around the grounds trying to familiarize himself with everything. He was walking nearby a nice, big tree when he noticed a very pretty but lonesome looking girl sitting underneath the shade with her owl and kitten by her side. Deciding to make friends with as many people as he could, he walked up to her under the shade and said "Do you mind if I join you?" :)

Caysi walked by to see her friends sitting. Caysi smiled and said " Hey guys mind if I join you too?".

Rose looked up from her letter to find a cute boy she had never seen before looking down at her. "Sure you can join me," she said, smiling, glad to see a new face. "I'm Rose Weasley, what's your name?" she asked him.

A few moments later she saw her friend Caysi walking towards the pair. "Hello Caysi! You can join us if you'd like, I mean, if that's ok with him," she said, looking at the boy.

"I'm Scorpius Knight," he said. "What're you working on?" he leaned over trying to read, but then came back because he thought it was an invasion of privacy.

When Caysi came he said "Hello Caysi" and waved at her. "Of course it's ok if she sits with us," Scorpius said.

Caysi sat down by her friends and said " What's new guys?". she said with a huge grin.

Since they both asked, Rose decided to tell them that she was writing a letter to her family. "I miss them very much," she said. "But I'm done with my letter now, so Ozzy can send it to them now. Come here Ozzy," she said to the beautiful snowy owl.
The owl obediently hooted in her direction and flew a couple inches to her. He stuck out his leg so she could tie her letter to it. After she, she reached in her bag for an owl treat.
It was then that Winnie came up to Rose too. Rose giggled and pulled out a cat treat for Winnie instead.
"Now take it to Mum and Dad ok Ozzy?" she said. The owl hooted and took flight. Winnie chased after it, trying to paw him but Ozzy was too high off the ground. Rose watched the owl fly away and turned back to her friends. "How are you guys doing?"

Caysi laughed at the cute little kitty and said " Im great....can't wait for the yule ball what about you guys?". she said looking at the cute little kitty.

Lndsay walked up and a group sitting down under a tree. She recongnized Scopius and Caysi. "Hey guys! Mind if I join you?" she said with a bright grin.

"Well I have a dress, but no date! I'm sure you guys have dates though right?" Rose asked.
She saw a girl she didn't know walk up to them. Scorpius and Caysi knew her. "Hi, I'm Rose," she decided to introduce herself to her.

Caysi half smiled and said " Wish I had one...but I guess im not pretty." she said having less than no self esstem. Caysi wasn't that happy today.

Caysi smiled and said " I guess that's not true....". then she frowned...today wasn't a happy day.

"What's wrong?" he asked Caysi. He sat down next to Rose and absentmindedly stroked her kitten. "Is it ok if I play with it Rose?" he asked her.

Tell me about it, he thought. "But why if you have many many friends?"

"Sure Scorpius! It's a girl by the way, her name is Winnie!" Rose smiled playfully at him.

"Aw Caysi, I know how that feels! I miss my parents and brother too. That's who I was writing to right now," she said pointing at the sky where Ozzy had been.

Caysi frowned and said " Everyone has a full family except me!". she was very sad.

"Aw, that's ok Caysi! I'm sure your family, the one you have now, loves you just as much as a 'big' family would! Who is your family?" she asked, interested.

Rose waited for Caysi's answer. She laid on her stomach to join Scorpius in playing with Winnie. "I've been trying to teach her tricks, but it's not working," she told Scorpius, giggling.

Caysi looked at Rose and said " Well my dad Seamus Finnigan..yup and then there is my sisters....Sandra Finnigan shes 5 years older that me.. and Alexandra Stevens a year younger than me...Alex is my half sister..from my dad's first marriage but then her mother died it's a long story....and then there is my brother Mark Finnigan...hes about 2and a half years older than me..if you met him you'd like him..." she said with sadness in her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back