Pottermore

No, its said to stay there until the next day, it will just inform you that the spots are taken.

Also worked for myself, Sammy and Olivia. Just waiting for an email. Impatientness is running through mee! Hows it going now Helena?

Tempest Sun said:
But it still hasn't sent me an email. :erm: How long did/has it taken you lot to get it?
I'm still waiting for that bit... but it says within 48 hours so I think we're good.

It took Sammy around ten minutes, her friend longer. I'm still waiting, it's been around 20 minutes. I don't think I'm going to believe I got it until I get an email hehe.

Help said:
Can I enter Pottermore as soon as I have registered?

No. After you have registered (by submitting your details and validating your registration via the email sent to you), we will send you a Welcome email letting you know that you can gain access Pottermore. Due to the number of people seeking to register, you may have to wait several weeks before receiving this email.

I too impatient for several weeks D:

Justin Cliffeton said:
Help said:
Can I enter Pottermore as soon as I have registered?

No. After you have registered (by submitting your details and validating your registration via the email sent to you), we will send you a Welcome email letting you know that you can gain access Pottermore. Due to the number of people seeking to register, you may have to wait several weeks before receiving this email.
Correction, Zach. Technically we aren't registered yet.

I'm registered. It said I was registered! I have an account.. andand.. a password! :doh:

Justin Cliffeton said:
I'm registered. It said I was registered! I have an account.. andand.. a password! :doh:
Okay but did you get your email... Because it says that you aren't really registered until you have gotten your email and validated. -le sigh-

I don't have my email - yet.

DragonMagic50 :p.
"A million registrants are going to be granted early entry into Pottermore to help give it the finishing touches, and the exciting news is that if you validate your account quickly, you could be one of the lucky few selected. "
Does this mean that we may still not be selected?

Tempest Sun said:
'Tis lame that we don't get to pick our own usernames. What does AurorFeather45 even mean? :lol: What did everyone else get?
I got SpellFlight139 (Which stinks because they are odd numbers and it makes me grr because of my OCD) and I totally agree.

Riley Sparkles said:
DragonMagic50 :p.
"A million registrants are going to be granted early entry into Pottermore to help give it the finishing touches, and the exciting news is that if you validate your account quickly, you could be one of the lucky few selected. "
Does this mean that we may still not be selected?
Thats what I was thinking. Not completely sure though :erm: .

And I got GhostWillow78.

I got SeekerAccio74.
What the hell is that? xD

OBVIOUSLY your accio-ing seekers :r

I registered, but haven't gotten an email. Did it take ages for you guys, or has it just not worked for me? I'm mildly freaking out! :frantics:

I'm constantly refreshing my inbox, waiting for it to go from 19233 to 19234. :doh:

Ariel Blade said:
I'm constantly refreshing my inbox, waiting for it to go from 19233 to 19234. :doh:
Oh, good, I'm not the only one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back