Pottermore

Anybody having any luck?
The website is being el lamo for me. :(

Nicolas King said:
Anybody having any luck?
Nope.

I totally forgot that it was the 31st today, though. With everything going on, I could have sworn it was the 30th :doh:

Siddalee Simon said:
Nicolas King said:
Anybody having any luck?
Nope.

I totally forgot that it was the 31st today, though. With everything going on, I could have sworn it was the 30th :doh:
It's still the 30th for me.
Maybe the info won't be up for a few more hours?

It finally loaded a page that wasn't the "reloading in 15 seconds" page for me and it was just the same email submission page.

Professor Cyndi Weasley said:
Siddalee Simon said:
Nicolas King said:
Anybody having any luck?
Nope.

It's still the 30th for me.
Maybe the info won't be up for a few more hours?
Perhaps.It's only just the 31st in England. I registered my email for notification about the full October thing, so I'm thinking that the first million people are already in :(

I hope not because they said that beginning on July 31st people could find out a way to enter to be part of the beta group. I guess we all just have to wait and see :erm:

But only the first million and I've heard much about having to solve something or rather to be in the first million let in.

does anyone get anything other than 15 seconds to reload and then a message saying unavailable?

"Does anyone"
Gewgle said:
an·y·one/ˈenēˌwən/Pronoun
1. Any person or people: "there wasn't anyone there".
Being a person, and having gotten something else (which was the same page you would have seen last week) - I answered your query. :p
I also get a page that says "We are sorry Pottermore is currently unavailable." but without any countdown sometimes.
That page sucks more than the countdown page.

Nicolas King said:
"Does anyone"
Gewgle said:
an·y·one/ˈenēˌwən/Pronoun
1. Any person or people: "there wasn't anyone there".
Being a person, and having gotten something else (which was the same page you would have seen last week) - I answered your query. :p
:glare: :shifty:
okay fine

if you (and i mean any single person viewing this post, even if you are not a member) see anything else please will you let us know that there is something else out there.
thank you
Mia

(any better nick)

I was hoping for something more along the lines of questioning my personhood.
But yes, good enough I suppose. :p

Nicolas King said:
I also get a page that says "We are sorry Pottermore is currently unavailable." but without any countdown sometimes.
That page sucks more than the countdown page.
That page does suck. :correct:

I got a page with JKR in a video and has the info on 7 books, 7 days, 7 chances on it. No clues though as of yet.

7 books, 7 days, 7 chances
Those of you who would like the chance to gain early access to Pottermore must find The Magical Quill, and then submit your registration details. Each day, from 31 July to 6 August, a clue will be revealed here. Solve the clue and you will be taken to The Magical Quill. Be quick, The Magical Quill won’t be there for long and registration will only be open while spaces are still available each day.

Not sure if this is old or new info but that is what I gots. :D

Sounds new.
What's today's clue? o_O

Thats all that's on there other than a link to the FAQ about the Magical Quill. No clue that I can see as of yet. I keep refreshing the page. lol.

That's what I got too!
Here is some help stuff about the Magic Quill.

The 'actual' clue isn't being revealed until a certain time in London. At least that is what I've heard. I have no idea if that's what it actually is or not.

Each day for seven days, from 31 July to 6 August, we will be placing a clue on the Pottermore homepage to help you find The Magical Quill. There will be a new clue every day, and each clue will relate to a different book in the Harry Potter series. On Day 1 the clue will relate to HARRY POTTER and the Philosopher’s Stone, on Day 2 the clue will relate to HARRY POTTER and the Chamber of Secrets, and so forth. The clues will also vary in difficulty. On Days 1-3 the clues will be harder, and on Days 4-7 the clues will be easier.

To find The Magical Quill, you need to solve the clue and add the answer to the end of the web address http://quill.pottermore.com This will lead you to a website where The Magical Quill will be located while early access places are available.

Example:

Clue: How many books are there in the Harry Potter series? Multiply this number by 10.

Answer: 70

Next, add this number to the end of the website address. In this case it would be http://quill.pottermore.com/70

Then hit ‘Return’ to go to the website where The Magical Quill is located.

Argblarg.
I'm tempted just to wait until October, but my inner Potterhead won't let me.

So the clue just disappears when all the daily slots are taken, then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back