Plots for my students!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Clara:

Odette and Leo: x

Sophie and Athena: x

I'll try to react to yours soon! ^_^ thanks!

We need to write something Daphne. :hug: I'm just terrible at deciding who?! :p

Madz! Since Ari is a sixth year and from Ilvermorny maybe we can do something with Matthew since he's both those things too! They were probably classmates :o

We only RPed once, with Asmodeus and Odette, but I think we need more than just that since that one made me laugh a lot. ^_^ Here's some things if you are interested.

For April Ward, I could offer Andromeda Zhefarovich, a girl in her year. Andy hates just about anyone and everyone that doesn't have the same blood status as her. And then with the people she does associate with, she tends to pick at her nails or something, so in general, she is just a hateful brat. I think they would make fantastic enemies.

For Rose Holland, I can offer Camelia Kyle as a friend for her. They are in the same year and house. Camelia loves the ocean and is overall just a sweet and friendly girl. I need to get her out more since I figured that she should have had a lot of friends, but never got around to it.

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Madz! Since Ari is a sixth year and from Ilvermorny maybe we can do something with Matthew since he's both those things too! They were probably classmates :o
That actually sounds great. Ari, a military kid. His dad in the military ( muggel/wizard ) so they often had to keep moving around like any normal family would do. For that, he's been in quite a few schools like every two years. So I'm sure he would know Matthew. Maybe they can bond over similar interest or something??

@Madz: I think they can bond over being from the same school, even if Ari moved around a lot! It'd be funny for them to see a familiar face at Hogwarts? I don't know if they have similar interests. Matthew is mainly interested in photography.

@Kaitlyn:

An enemy for April would be great! I would really like that ^_^ I think April could get on her nerves very easily, and she's not too nice to snap back at someone who snaps at her first.

I also think Rose and Camelia could definitely be friends! Rose has already befriended most girls in her dormitory, so adding Camelia to that pile is no problem. Should we each start one? I'm happy to start either of them.

Hmm, I am going around and starting topics now. I can start the one for Andy and April, if you don't mind staring for Camelia and Rose?

Amber Chou Wilson said:
@Madz: I think they can bond over being from the same school, even if Ari moved around a lot! It'd be funny for them to see a familiar face at Hogwarts? I don't know if they have similar interests. Matthew is mainly interested in photography.
Sorry I never got back to you. Yes, that would be great! I can also offer you Stella as well. They're already housemates anyways.

Haha that's fine! I actually PMed you on Stella :r maybe we can talk about it there ^_^

Cheers! :wub:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back