Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
So I have quite a few students now, and though I have a lot going on with most of them I can always use more friends / enemies / interactions for them! And I have 3 new firsties that are in need of plots, so I decided to put a big plot development thread together for all 11 (!) of them. I am mostly looking for things for my younger students, my first and second years, but if you have a character that really fits one of the others please feel free to comment!
PtOWfHJ.gif

Matthew Harper
Matthew Harper transferred to Hogwarts last year as a fifth year, so he is now in his sixth. He's Odette's older half-rother. He's friendly and straightforward, with a love for photography. Matthew has quite a bit going on in his personal life right now, but he's still open for light plots.

What I'm looking for: Matthew is spoken for romantically but he can definitely use some friends. He's also open to having an enemy or two, though he doesn't easily dislike others. Since he's still somewhat new to the school he doesn't know everyone in his year or the one above or below yet.​

3I0oR6I.gif

Amber Wilson
Then there's Amber, she was my first character on the site and my baby :wub: I can't believe she's a fourth year now! Amber is a gentle and kind Hufflepuff who is very friendly and outgoing, she is a bit of an overachiever and will start to feel the strain of her big workload in lessons this year, which might cause her some stress.

What I'm looking for: Amber already has quite a few friends, but I'm always happy to have more! Since she already knows so many people, it would also be nice to have her reconnect with someone she hasn't talked to in a while, so if you have a she already met but hasn't talked to in a while that could work perfectly. She's also the type of person that would like to be of help to younger students, so if you have a new first year who needs help with something she can do that as well!

uR1MCrq.gif

Odette Harper
Then there's Odette. She's a third year now and while she has a lot of family drama going on that's distracting her from her usual schemes at this moment, she's still the same person underneath. Odette is manipulative, power hungry and uses other people for her benefit. She can be quite mean and a bully, or pretend to befriend people so she can get them to do things for her.

What I'm looking for: Odette has a few genuine friends, which I think is enough right now. What I'm mostly looking for for her is conflict. If you have a character that needs a bully (though not for blood related reasons, as Odette is not about that), she could possibly supply that demand (assuming we can come up with a reason she'd go after your character). Someone that knows of her reputation and dislikes her could also work as an enemy. I'm not looking for too much for her this year because she has more family drama plot to get through, but I can't make a list and not include her. :r

uK5yZic.gif

Rose Holland
Next up is Rose, my third year Gryffindor. She's a sweetheart who likes to befriend others and go on adventures. She has absolutely no problems breaking rules, and likes to go out at night and explore the castle. She is afraid of heights and loves to knit. She has a tight-knit group of friends, but also has friends outside that group.

What I'm looking for: With Rose I'm always looking for more friends, she's the kind of person that knows everyone and gets along with most. What she still lacks though is someone she doesn't like, or an enemy. It would be interesting to see how Rose handles that sort of interaction!
lxHhBgl.gif

Tristan Collins
Tristan is my last third year. He's a Hufflepuff who struggles a little with his muggleborn background. He's already had multiple confrontations with pureblood supremacists, and he himself has very mixed feelings about the whole issue. He can be charming and friendly, but just as easily turn into a jerk depending on who he's talking to. Tristan is competitive and wants to make his mark on the school, which is his reason for getting good grades.

What I'm looking for: He could use a few more friends and also a few more enemies. Any interaction with him can go pretty much either way so I'm open to anything.​

YQDQfGF.gif

Phoebe Holland
The first second year on the list is Phoebe Holland, she's Rose's younger sister and in some ways a lot like her sister. She's less friendly and more curious, though, often conducting experiments with magic to learn new things. She wants to know everything about everything and can be insensitive in her search for knowledge. She can also be very dismissive of people she deems less intelligent than her.

What I'm looking for: Phoebe can be a bit of a know it all and a show-off, so not everyone would get along with her. She can easily clash with some characters and that could be very interesting, especially if it's someone somewhat similar to her. I can also use more friends for her, she can be very friendly if she's in the right mood and got a good first impression of your character.
muIa5hq.gif

Sophie Wilson
Sophie is Amber's sister and pretty much her opposite. She's very snarky and quiet and can be extremely grumpy. She's negative, expecting the worst of everyone and assuming anyone who is friendly to her is just playing a trick. This has gotten a little better since her first year now that she has a few friends of her own, but she's still very suspicious. She's also very creative, she likes to draw and write.

What I'm looking for: Sophie is very skeptical of quidditch so any quidditch players would probably not be her best friends, unless she already knew and liked them before they started playing. For her I'm mostly looking for more enemies, as she is the sort of person who would make a lot of them. But if you have a character that has similar interests to her and a similar outlook in life, they can possibly be friends as well.​

NHWzN0b.gif

April Ward
April is very outgoing, loud and attention seeking. She loves to dance and be the center of attention, which is why she often tries to stand out. She's very friendly, though she doesn't quickly form close friendships with others. Friendly relationships with her are flighty, as she moves from person to person and group to group with ease.

What I'm looking for: April can always use more friends but like with many characters before: I'm also looking for characters that don't like her. She's not very good at dealing with that, and her personality can easily clash with others. Any other ideas are also welcome! She doesn't have too much going on plot-wise.

WpGKDtc.gif

Fleur van Houten
Fleur is my first year Gryffindor and an animal lover. She is Dutch, and already knows what she wants to do later in life, as she wants to work with dragons. For now she spends a lot of time with her pet cat, though enjoys interacting with any animals. She can be a bit short-tempered and isn't afraid of a confrontation, but she doesn't hold grudges very long.

What I'm looking for: Friends! Enemies! Anything! Fleur doesn't have much going on yet, so I'm eager to get her involved in plots.
ffFsCjn.gif

Theodore Westwick
Theodore is my creepy twin :r his twin brother is Edmund Westwick who is played by Rowan. The two are inseparable and barely spend any time apart.
They don't like meeting new people and try to scare them off. They're both obsessed with spiders, insects and other scary things.

What I'm looking for: The first thing to keep in mind with a lot for this guy is that he's always with his brother, at least during their first year they wold barely spend time apart. That means any plot probably involves me and Rowan.

The twins aren't good at making friends, and I don't see that happening anytime soon (though it could slowly evolve over time going into their future years), what I do see them making is enemies, as they are creepy and hostile, it could also just stay with an unpleasant interaction if your character isn't the type to make enemies!​

Ejx6ujI.gif

Gabriella Tillington
Last but not least is Gabriella Tillington. She's very serious and collected, even as she has just found out her long-lost sister who she hasn't seen since she was two years old also goes to HNZ. She's a very organized person and a rule follower, she also likes to swim and be outside, though she doesn't like to get her hands dirty.

What I'm looking for: Anything! Just like with Fleur, I want Gabriella to make friends, enemies and just meet others! I think her personality could clash with others because she can be very rigid and judgmental, though she can be friendly as well.

I know I've sorted them by year but that's for convenience, I in no way feel like only other characters from that same year should interact with them. ^_^ So please feel free to comment with any ideas at all!​

Daphne my boo :wub:

First of all we should totally have a new Amber and Flavio thread when the next school year starts! They should catch up on everything and just talk and be the cool friends that they are :D

Second of all we should finally have Rose and Andi kind of become friends cause I remember we talked about that but I was sorta useless =)) I'm cool with starting something, having them interact and seeing what happens! Andi needs to talk to more girls in her year so I hope you're cool with this idea.

Lastly I totally want to rp my new firstie Nixon with Fleur and Gabriella! I think Nixon and fleur would be more likely to be closer friends but I figure that since Nixon and Gabriella are in the same house, it couldn't hurt to do a small thread for them and see how Gabriella's seriousness works with Nixon's playfulness :D

Sorry this isn't very detailed, but I hope you're interested in these ideas! Totally want to rp with you more and I'm using this as an excuse to make that happen. Also I have a wee idea that I'm going to PM to you soon :r

If ur looking for a quick, short thread, an enemy for any of your characters then I can offer u either Lycus / Sybil J Howard.

Lycus is quite calm but violent, he likes feeling like hes on top of the food chain.

Sybil is just insane, she laughs at things that arent funny and is completely, ridiculously, stupidly fearless. She speaks a lot of nonsense and doesnt get offended easily. And just like the rest of J Howard, she's as violent.

Im pretty sure that our thread will end with a professor stopping one of my kids from going too far.

But if ur not up for enemies, then Dw abt it!!

Hi, I have Lia here. She really likes nature and can usually be found outdoors, looking for her next adventure. She doesn't really pursue social interaction, but she's quite friendly when approached by others. You can read more about her personality in her bio (linked in my signature).

I think she and Fleur could be good friends. Lia loves animals as well, and she would think it's super cool that Fleur wants to work with dragons in the future. Lia's very curious about magical flora and fauna, and I can see her asking a million questions about magical wildlife to Fleur.

I can also see Lia initially getting along with Gabriella since they both like being outside. She might grow a bit annoyed that Gabriella's a rule follower though, since Lia definitely wants to explore the Forbidden Forest. Gabriella not wanting to get her hands dirty might also annoy Lia ("It's the outdoors! What do you expect?"). I guess whether or not they get along depends on how they meet? Or maybe they generally get on but also clash from time to time?

As for Sophie and Theodore, Lia could definitely be an enemy. Well, on Lia's part, being "enemies" would mostly just look like Lia making curt comments and ignoring them after an initial negative encounter since she's not super confrontational. Which could still be fun to play out.

Let me know if any of those ideas sound interesting or if you have anything else in mind! I'm up for anything. :)

@Anna

Yes !!! Flavio and Amber need a new thread! Just to chat and catch up, I love their friendship so much

Rose and Andi too! I love how close the girls in that dorm are and Andi needs in on that action :D :D maybe they can explore somewhere together?

And for Nixon maybe we should start with him and Gabriella? The two could meet in the common room maybe? I feel like they might clash a bit but that's fun :r

@Sally
Lycus and Tristan already met (remember the forest in their first year? :r yeah, Tristan does too) so maybe we can have a thread where Tristan spots him and tries to get back at him? Maybe by jinxing or something? It could turn into an impromptu duel in the corridor or something until a professor breaks it up? xD

@Ana Hi!I've seen Lia around and I love all your ideas.

Lia and Fleur: They sound like they could be great friends if they both love animals, maybe they can be outside when they meet? Fleur could be with her cat if that is a nice conversation starter, I'd really like them to be good friends!

Lia and Gabriella: yes that sounds perfect! Gabriella is a little fussy and not always the easiest to get along with so the two getting along but clashing occasionally works very well!

Lia and twins: I saw your response to Rowan's plot too, and I like that she would be horrified by their hobby xD that could be a good way to start their animosity.

Daph :wub: I'm posting my ideas on here so I don't forget them and we can go into deeper detail on Skype if you want to :D

Sixth Years

Matt and Maddie HAVE to meet again. I'm obsessed with them being really good friends :hug: I have an idea of them being each other's confidantes (even though he has Leah) but we can talk about that more if you want :D

Second Years

I'm always up for Phoebe and Leila meeting again. They were so fun the first time and Leila really really likes her. Although, not into the experiments and stuff she would be more than happy to help out and learn things from Phoebe!

First Years

Fleur could literally get on with any of my characters xD

I think Fleur and Jasmine could be fun to RP as they both seem quite fiery and headstrong. They could either be really good friends or clash, both could be fun :D

I mentioned on Rowan's PD that I would love the Wolfe twins and the Westwick twins to meet again, I think it would be such a fun thing to RP because they obviously dislike each other xD

So that's what I have for now, but if you have any other ideas with my other characters i'm completely up for plotting :D

Ooohh la laa... we can definitely do that.., or would u like to thread with his sister instead? Sybie's a second yr, meaning that ur boy knows more spells than her and is more skillful with the spells that shes currently practicing.

Amber Chou Wilson said:
@Anna

Yes !!! Flavio and Amber need a new thread! Just to chat and catch up, I love their friendship so much

Rose and Andi too! I love how close the girls in that dorm are and Andi needs in on that action :D :D maybe they can explore somewhere together?

And for Nixon maybe we should start with him and Gabriella? The two could meet in the common room maybe? I feel like they might clash a bit but that's fun :r
I'm happy about all of this!!

If you like I can start the threads for Rose/Andi and Gabriella/Nixon, while you start the one for Amber and Flavio? Let me know if you want me to post the threads anywhere in particular :D

Lia & Fleur: Meeting outside sounds good! Lia would definitely coo over Jack, so he could definitely be a conversation starter. Do you want to start a thread or should I?

Lia & Gabriella: Great! Having to share a room while they're fighting should also be amusing, haha. Maybe they can meet in the common room (I'm super creative) or outdoors? Or somewhere else?

Lia & Theodore: Haha, yes, she would definitely not be a fan of their hobby. Capturing insects for fun sounds cruel to her. Maybe she could stumble across them trying to catch an insect? Or maybe they try to show her a specimen to scare her?

@Lauren
I love Matthew and Maddie being good friends! I'd love to hear your idea, and we can definitely do a new topic with them!

Phoebe and Leila were really fun last year, so I'm up to something with them again!

And Fleur and Jasmine sounds like a good match, I think it would be sort of fun if they clash? I feel like both of them are off making a lot of friends so that could be fun to change it up? Let me know!

@Sally
Sybil is a possiblity too (he has met her as well) but I think he's way more likely to try something with Lycus since he dislikes him more :p And it might seem more 'fair' to him too because they are in the same year. The duel will probably be very short-lived anyway since a professor is bound to step in

@Anna
Sounds good!! I've added Amber/Flavio to my list :cool: I'm happy wih any places so it's up to you!

@Ana
Those are all good ideas! Maybe I could start Lia and Fleur and you Lia and Gabriella? The common room is fine with me tbh ^_^ When they're in the same house, why not take advantage of it? But anywhere else is fine too, really!

I feel like the plot with the twins is something either I or Rowan needs to start so I'll probably get back to you on that! I think both of your ideas suit them very well so I'm sure we can figure that out xD

Daphne we haven't RPed in ages. I have a few ideas xD

Athena x Gabriella: Athena is judgmental as well. It might take some time for them to become friends as Athena can be false, especially when around a lot of people and she is an attention seeker. She can be a nice person, but if she doesn't like you she makes it clear. She's also an impulsive liar but will mature and change throughout the years.

Leo x Odette: we need to RP them :D

Phoebe x Matt: Could we say they're friends by now?

Sophie x Athena: Enemies - that can be arranged. Although Athena doesn't have much experience with Quidditch, she doesn't mind the sport. I think Sophie will get annoyed at the fact that she's a year younger, and Athena doesn't like the hierarchy at school, so that will cause a little more drama for them, if you're up to it of course :)

All of that sounds good! I'll PM you once I get a Gabriella/Lia thread up.

@Clara

It has been a while! I like Athena and Gabriella as a sort of complicated friendship :o we can see if they start off on the right foot or not? It can always begin as a sort of dislike and turn into friendship if you want?

Leo & Odette: yes! I would really like them to become friends :D does he like quidditch? they could bond over that possibly

Phoebe & Matt: yes! I think I added him as a friend on her bio a while ago, they just seemed to get on really well :D

Sophie & Athena: they sound like good enemies, Sophie would probably rub her the wrong way and the other way around. If we can get their first interaction to be a negative one, I think they'll definitively become enemies pretty soon :r there's not much Sophie hates more than fake people

@Ana
Awesome ^_^ I'll PM you with a Fleur/Lia thread soon too!

Agreed!
Du mind starting? :)

I don't mind! I'll PM you when I made it :D

I'd love Stella to meet Phoebe, I think our science girls could get along really well.
I also absolutely want her to meet the twins.

I'd be up for another Tristan/Hayley thread if we can think of something different for them to do.
It also might be fun to make something more of Hayley and Odette's awkward stalemate; they've only really interacted through reactions to the Harley/Odette antics so far.

Hey Jasmine!

Stella and Phoebe would be a great combination :D I think Stella might actually know more about science than Phoebe does since Phoebe grew up in a more ore less completely magic oriented family and the science is just her own interest. It might annoy her if Stella knows more than her, which could be fun :p

And her meeting the twins can definitely be arranged too!

I really loved Tristan and Hayley, I'll definitely brainstorm a bit for them! He's definitely not in favor of her revolution plans but conflict is fun, right? How does Hayley feel about divination? I feel like they may have common ground there. Or not, which is fine with me too. He might tell her about revenge he took on Rory Fergusson, which could bond them :p

And YES to Hayley and Odette, the two need to clash outside of the Harley feud. I can't really think of anything specific to set them off right now, but we both know it won't take much :p

Yes excellent, let's get something started with the science girls.

Hayley is kinda on the fence about divination, she's vagely curious, but Rory told her it doesn't work very well and she believes her. But revenge on Rory Fergusson is absolutely a topic she'd be into, having had her own encounter with him now.

I don't have a specific Hayley/Odette idea either, but I'm sure it won't be hard to find something :)

Amber Chou Wilson said:
@Clara

It has been a while! I like Athena and Gabriella as a sort of complicated friendship :o we can see if they start off on the right foot or not? It can always begin as a sort of dislike and turn into friendship if you want?

Leo & Odette: yes! I would really like them to become friends :D does he like quidditch? they could bond over that possibly

Phoebe & Matt: yes! I think I added him as a friend on her bio a while ago, they just seemed to get on really well :D

Sophie & Athena: they sound like good enemies, Sophie would probably rub her the wrong way and the other way around. If we can get their first interaction to be a negative one, I think they'll definitively become enemies pretty soon :r there's not much Sophie hates more than fake people
Athena x Gabriella: Yes, sounds good. I think it'll be fun :) Do you want to start a closed topic for them? Or should I?

Leo x Odette: Leo lives for Quidditch xD He was an alternate on the team, but he still loves to play even though he's no longer on the team. So that could definitely work. Maybe they could even practice together?

Phoebe x Matt: Yeah they do :D Should they join an open topic or should we start one of their own?

Sophie x Athena: Athena will try to make a good first impression, I can see Sophie seeing right through her, and Athena would hate that xD So I can totally see their first interaction to be a negative one.

@Jasmine:
Maybe I could start something for Hayley and Odette and you could start Stella and Phoebe? Then Hayley and Tristan maybe you too if you have time? I'm a little busy with threads atm but I really want to get all these kids to talk. We can also wait with one or two a bit! I could take over the Stella and Phoebe one if needed, though.

@Clara
Maybe I can start Leo & Odette and and you could start Athena & Gabriella? Maybe you could also start one for Phoebe and Matt while I start the one for Sophie and Athena? That way if you have an open topic in mind they can join that's fine too!

Okay sure! I'll start those two between today and tomorrow and send you the links ^_^

I can start Stella and Phoebe, though it may be a couple of days; I'm pretty busy with real-life science at the moment. Hayley and Tristan I think maybe we should work out a little of what's actually going to happen between them first, because I have no idea how to start that.

Daphne! :wub: Ofcourse I have to react, because I just want to put some idea's here. And remind us of what we still have to do haha.

Let's start with the First Years:
Gabriella: Liam will sure like the girl, he likes all girls and I can see him meeting with Gabriella and try to get her attention. Also I think Charlotte and Gabriella should meet and we can see how things will go.

Theordore:
What first came in mind is how Charlotte would hate the twins and think weird of them. I think perhaps in the future it will be fun to have a plot together with Rowan perhaps.

Second Years:
Sophie: We totally have to go on with Gabriel and Sophie, the two biggest enemies. I'm sure we figure out something.
April: The same thing for April and Therese. I can see them becoming good friends.

Third Years:

Odette: What I can't wait for is Odette and Charlotte meet. They look so much alike that they will clash and Charlotte isn't gonna like her half sister. Perhaps they will become their biggest enemy of eachother. There is some real family drama.
Rose: Rose and Sofia I still like. I want Sofia to learn how to get on with girls more, and Rose and Sofia both are afraid of heigths. Since you are looking for someone Rose doesn't like, Sofia can help her with that. She hates a lot of girls and together they can help eachother and perhaps that turns out to be a good friendship.

Fourth Years:
Amber: Evelyn and Amber I like so much, so we sure have to get on with them. I'd like for them to become a little closer and talk about their ups and downs on the school, but also have fun together with Noemie.

Sixth Years:

Matthew: Ofcourse Matthew and Charlotte has to catch up and the issue around Odette will become interesting.

We keep in touch!

@Clara: Awesome, mine are coming up soon! I promise

@Jamie:

I love all your chars and these ideas are all great! I feel like we may have to prioritize a few because I'm getting a bit swamped with threads atm xD

But we could have a meeting between Gabriella and Liam, she may be a bit cold and reserved to him depending on how he approaches her? I don't think she will recognize flirting yet, though. And I'm not sure if he'd be her type when they are older since she's pretty serious and would probably not be a great fan of his flirty ways, but it could be very interesting.

I would really like to do more with Sophie and Gabriel soon! I think in a while she might notice he's kind of cute as much as he's a big jerk. It would really piss her off xD but for now he's just a jerk to her I think. April and Therese can hang out sometime too but maybe we can do that a bit later in the year? If that's cool with you

Odette and Charlotte is one I've been looking forward for a looong time. I love that they hate each other xD though I do sort of hope that a few years down the line they can slowly reach an understanding? I could see Odette be a little protective of her despite herself after a few years of getting used to the idea, since she still is her younger sister in a way. Maybe we can give them a thread when the Matthew & Charlotte one is a bit further along?

Rose & Sofia becoming better friends would be awesome too, maybe they can hang out at one of the parties/dances?

You know I love Amber and Evelyn :D :D they can talk about boy stuff (though Amber is starting to question why the boy stuff doesn't appeal as much to her as to other girls, which could be interesting to touch on) and fashion, and just getting older and career choices and stuff? I have a lot of topics with Amber right now though so maybe this one can wait a bit too? Definitely one to remember though!

And Matthew and Charlotte are underway right now, which makes me really happy. I'm really curious where their thread will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back