Perthro Manor 2 - A Guest for Dinner

Bellatrix was not offended at all and looked at both Loki and Leonardo with a determined face. She was going to prove her self to them. Once they had headed towards the tea room Bellatrix gave Athene a glance, wanting to see if she said anything in this situation, for she always wanted to stay one step behind before taking her full throttle assault.

Patricia looked down at the two children, her face stricken with worry. "Athene, you must be on your best behavior, you understand?" She looked quickly at Bellatrix, and then back at her daughter. "You will NOT mention the little embarrassment that occurred up at the school. You know how Loki will feel inclined to punish you for it. Both of you. He doesn't take well to having the family name dishonoured." She was, of course, referring to how Bellatrix and Athene had taken a school prank too far, and written on the school walls with their own blood. Athene had been punished already by Leonardo, but that wouldn't stop Loki from stepping in if he caught ear of it.

"And you both know your etiquette? Hands above the table at all times during dinner. Enter a room in order of status first - that means you, Athene, are the last to walk through any door, as Bella is your guest, and will walk behind me. Do not clank spoons on dishes. Only speak when spoken too. Cross your ankles, not your legs..." She was speaking mostly for Bellatrix, as she knew Athene had gone through this all before, a countless amount of times.
<i></i>

"Address Loki as Mr. Perthro, Sir or Grandfather, always clear your dish during dinner, and never take more than you can eat," Athene recited. "Use please and thank you, always respect others personal space, apologize for any accidental physical contact... I know, Mother." Athene was reminded of how anxious she used to be years before, when Loki had visited more often. She didn't think he had ever visited without torturing Athene for getting something wrong. She was determined to do it all right, this time. And hoped like hell that Bellatrix would be fine.
<i></i>

Patricia took a deep breath and straightened up. "Are you alright, Bellatrix dear? I'm really sorry about all this..." She didn't know what else to say. Had she not been told about Loki's arrival just an hour earlier, she would have suggested that Bellatrix didn't come at all, and would have sent Athene away.

But as always, Loki had arrived with very little warning.
<i></i>

Bellatrix nodded as they rambled off the list of many things. "Yes, Mrs. Perthro I am fine. I grew up, with a family with many rules as your self. Although we were not this strenuous I know what pure blood company is like, thus how to act. I have no fear for any sort of man, and he may do what he pleases to creak me down, though it shall not happen." she stated her voice growing harsher and colder near the end of her phrase. "Now let us go."

Patricia's smiled sadly at the confident child, hoping that she wouldn't have to learn first hand exactly why a lot of people feared Loki Perthro.

"Of we go, then. After me." Patricia walked on ahead of them, and through the double doors into the tea room.
<i></i>

333lcoh.jpg

Athene entered after Bellatrix, and took a seat on the opposite side of the room, beneath the mirror, hoping that Bella would join her. He crossed her ankles, bit her lip and stared determinedly at her fingers, which were clasped in her lap.
<i></i>

Leonardo waited for his father to take his seat, before sitting opposite him. On the table, tea, coffee and cakes appeared, which his wife would serve. Leonardo smiled at his father.

"So, father. Where have you been all this time?" He was under the impression that Loki was going to stay out of their lives for a few years, but he wasn't complaining about his father's sudden arrival. He loved the power that Loki bought into the house.
<i></i>

Bellatrix had walked into the tea room after Patricia in a dignified manor, after out of the corner of her eye seeing Athene head to the couch under the mirror she soon decided to join her, all in one stride, showing no hesitation. When she sat down, she had gently placed her bony hands gracefully in her lap, and crossed the harsh ankles of her boots, as if bone on bone were rubbing together, but she showed no sign of any emotion, other than the same contempt face she wore. She stared at her destroyed cuticles on her hands, not daring to look at anyone unless being addressed.

"Wouldn't you like to know, eh?" Loki laughed darkly. "But I'll tell you what I've been doing. Ridding the world of filth! That's what." His face held a look of disgust. "I spent some time in Germany, killed a few mudbloods and various Muggles, then moved to France, and did the same. Went to Greece where I met some distant relatives... One was married to a half blood werewolf! Of course, I killed them all." He made a gesture with his hand, as though it were every day conversation.
<i></i>

Patricia hurried to serve the tea, asking them each in turn what they would like, and handing it to them. He fingers were shaking as she gave Loki his tea, but she took her seat quietly next to the two girls.
<i></i>

Loki took a sip of his coffee, and gagged. It had two teaspoons of sugar in it.

"There is too much sugar in my drink," he said coldly, lifting his wand and pointing it at Patricia. He could see the fear in her eyes. "Crucio." He watched in satisfaction as she fell to the floor, writhing in pain. That'll show the b1tch, he thought smugly.
<i></i>

Athene tried not to gasp, but she couldn't help it. How much she hated Loki! She could recall that last year, Loki had tortured her Mother for not adding enough sugar! But of course, Athene didn't say anything. She tried to ignore her mother's screams.
<i></i>

Loki turned then to Bellatrix Green, smirking. He was obviously enjoying himself. "So, Miss Green," he said softly, turning to the girl next to Athene. "That's an awfully common name for a Pure Blood, don't you think?"
<i></i>

Bellatrix seemed unchanged by the dark use of the spell, though she had seen and used it many times her self. It was sadly to say one of her favourites. Her content slowly looked up at Loki, not showing and fear, and any intimidation. Just every day common feelings. "Not that I have heard often but you could say so, sir, I was named after the Great Bellatrix Lestrange, who was a close family friend." she said shortly and to the point.

"I was referring," Loki sneered, "to your last name. Tell me, who is your father?" He toyed with his wand between his fingers, nearly desperate to use it again. He was very much like a cocaine addict, only addicted to power and torture. After a small dose, he was always itching for more, and in larger quantities.
<i></i>

Bellatrix was not bothered at his continuous amount of twirling his wand. For when she herself could be in presence of such great power as he just had, she would feel the same way. "Edward Green, sir." she stated sharply and to the point not wanting to dawdle, and itching to answer his silly questions.

Edward Green? Loki hadn't heard the name before. "And he and your mother are both pure blood?" He held her gaze, searching for any sign of untruth, or weakness. He could tell that she wasn't afraid, but that would change soon enough. Everyone feared Loki Perthro.
<i></i>

Loki Perthro said:

Edward Green? Loki hadn't heard the name before. "And he and your mother are both pure blood?" He held her gaze, searching for any sign of untruth, or weakness. He could tell that she wasn't afraid, but that would change soon enough. Everyone feared Loki Perthro.
<i></i>
((I disagree with that statement. [-(

Rofl, don't hit me.

Good rp by the way. I shall not post here again *disapparates* ))

"My mother was Anasa Rosier. Yes, both pure bloods" she said firmly. She knew Loki could find no weakness in her. She would never fear a man like him, only look up to his ways....she had great respect and admiration for him.

Ah, Rosier. There was a name Loki recognized. "Your mother was?" Loki raised an eyebrow. "Who killed her?" It was normal for Loki to ask this, rather that 'how did she die?', because in his eyes, the only worthy way for a Witch or Wizard to die was in a duel, or by murder. No Perthro had ever died of Dragon Pox... they usually died at his hand before the disease had time to spread.
<i></i>

"The ministry stormed out house...their leash was at its end. They went out fighting but there were too many and the others did not arrive in time..."

"Killed by the Ministry?" Loki laughed. "Pathetic." He smirked at the girl before looking away. "Patricia, where's my tea?"
<i></i>

Patricia was shaking violently as she stood up. "Right away, Sir. Sorry, Sir." Everything ached, but she knew better than to complain.

She couldn't help her shivering as she poured the milk into the cup, slopping it down the sides, or the clattering on the teacup on saucer as she handed it to Loki.

"P-perhaps," she stammered after a while, not looking at him, "we should head into the - the dining room... now?"
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back