Moonlight Walk

Melissa's eyebrows raised in surprise, but then again, what could really surprise her about George? She smiled, and then hugged him. "I'd never tell anyone," she whispered. "So; what do you change into?" She knew that George was severely breaking the law, but she didn't care, and was genuinely interested.

George let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. "You're not gonna hand me over to the Ministry then?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Considering her last question, he added. "If I told, I'd have to kill you, and that might be messy...I'm not up for explaining that one tonight." He joked.

He kissed her back gently, loving the way she felt in his arms. "I'm kidding...I'm a fox, which," He held one finger up for emphasis, "before you say anything, is not cute or fluffy, its manly and powerful. " He grinned.

"It sure is," Melissa laughed. "And a red fox, I suppose?" Her eyes twinkled. "It makes sense. You're a very foxy person."

George grinned and laughed. "I've no idea if that's a compliment or not, but thanks, love." He said, and planted a small kiss on her forehead.

"Tis a compliment. And you're welcome," Melissa said quietly, with a big grin. She wrapped her arms around his waist, not wanting to let go. She wanted to stay in George's arms forever and ever.

George raised one hand and pushed a stray strand of hair from Melissa's face, smiling softly. "So...you fancy going back into Hogsmeade? Maybe come round to my place for a while?" He asked, looking down into her eyes.

"I'd love that," Melissa replied softly, clasping his hand in hers and beginning to walk out of the forest with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back