Lis/Bellatrix

"Because I think you're more then that! And I'm not trying to be friends with Azkaban or it's dementors. You aren't a prison that drives people mad or a floating figure that eats souls. You're a girl who has the potential of being a fantastic friend."

"Of course. Maybe you'll find more strengths throughout the years." she laughed. "Well, I hope so. The more strengths, the stronger. Or so I assume"

Bellatrix considered this. Then she was quite for a long time. Then finally said, "Liz....." she stopped what she was going to said and smilied at the girl.

Bellatrix looked away. She then tried to turn her voice back to it's cold angry self but there was a tiny bit of happiness in it. "Nothing..."

Liz bit her lip to stop herself from smiling, drawing a tiny bit of blood. "Ow!" she yelped. She smiled, a bit less now, but still grinning. "Okay." she took a mint out of her bag, and broke off half, and ate it. Her hair promptly turned bright pink. She held out the other half to Bellatrix, questioningly.

Bellatrix looked at the mint. She didn't say anything clearly deciding to join this so called 'friend' or not.

Liz continued holding it out. "That's the blue half. You don't have to eat it if you don't want to of course. I just didn't want to have any without offering."

Liz wrapped it up in the paper, and handed it to Bellatrix. "Maybe later then, or if you get a bad taste in your mouth from something."

Liz wanted to jump up and hug Bella. She was touched that Bella finally accepted one of her offerings. She refrained though, remembering Bella's previous reactions, and traded the hug in for a huge smile.

"So," she began, "Are you trying out for the quidditch teams?"

Liz only looked a bit surprized. "Don't you play quidditch? Merlin knows you have enough passion to excel in that kind of thing. I mean, if it's a matter of practice..." Liz grinned. "I have a secret spot I can show you sometime. I've only told a few people about it."

Liz nodded, "Gotcha! Well, if you ever want to learn a bit more, let me know. Or we could just fly around for fun sometime."

Bellatrix looked a little annoyed. She had found common ground with Liz, she had opened up to much. She had to find a way to use this to benefit her and not leave her vaulnerable.

Liz held up her hands. "Hey! I didn't say you had to be any means. It's just an option."

She began picking daisies and making a daisy chain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back