Lis/Bellatrix

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
They walked along the lake till they came to the flowery spot Liz mentioned.

Liz sat down by the flowers, and gestured for Bella to do the same. She took a breath of fresh air, and smiled. "I've always loved the outdoors. It's part of my nature, as it is of a fool's."

Liz chuckled. "That's likely because she cares as well."

She looked intently at Bellatrix. "You're not going to escape the question though. And if you say 'nothing' or anything like it, I swear, I'll hex you."

Liz looked a bit taken aback, but recovered quickly. She knelt a little bit, and hugged Bellatrix. She braced herself for Bella to push her off, and hugged her tightly.

"What if I promise I won't die for a long time? A very long time? And I won't leave you." Liz comfortingly whispered in Bella's ear.

Liz bit her lip, drawing a bit of blood, a pulled back.

"Sorry, Bella. It's instinct. Won't do that again without your approval."

Liz laughed. "Maybe someday." she looked at Bella again. "So be honest with me. Do you want to let someone in? Think about it for a second before you answer, and if you'd be so kind, explain to me why you gave the answer you did."

Liz smiled, and looked kind of far-off at Bella's question.

"According to father, I'm not. He says most death eaters aren't that different from me, or at least weren't. He said our main difference is that I was able to resist despair and strive for joy. It doesn't always work, but when it does, it's amazing." she paused for a moment, her eyes glazing. "Sure, when you have joy, you also get hurt more. I won't lie about that. But, honestly, the next tiny bit of joy that comes along heals that hurt."

"I.... I don't know if I will ever be able to let anyone in..." Belaltrix said takinga breath. "I was only eight years old, I never was around them much for they had a lot of work to do for the Dark Lord. I would really only see them when a meeting was held and they let me sit in. I never had anyone who truely cared so what makes the diffirence now?"

Liz sat back, resting on her elbows. "Well," Liz began, "The difference now is that you do have people who truly care. At least one that I'm entirely sure of." she imagined a little eight year old girl, sitting on her own. "You've been alone a long time. That doesn't mean that you have to stay that way. We both have had hurdles in our lives. You can either jump over it, stop, or fall."

Liz looked surprised. "I hadn't even though of that one." she paused for a moment. "Bella, if there's one thing I can tell you under the effects of veriteserum, it's that I'm not doing this for Alicia."

She sighed. "In fact, if you can find a way to obtain veriteserum, or help me obtain it, I would go as far as to drink it, and have you question me. There's nothing you can ask me that I would lie about."

"What about your father, I am sure he wants some information that my parents knew about the Dark Lord or something?"

ooc: I have to go, BYE!

Liz almost laughed, and sputtered for a moment. "Bella, have I not made it clear that I don't support the dark lord, even though several, or most, of my other family members do?"

She looked down. "I don't know.... it's just someone has to have a reason why they do things. And if you tell me you just care about me and thats your reason I don't believe you. Not even my own parents did that... I think..."

Liz sighed. She should explain a bit better. "Well Bella, the reason I'm trying to help you is because I care. The reason I'm trying to befriend you, is because I want a friend. Well, specifically you as a friend." she laughed, "A bit selfish on my part, to almost demand your friendship. But I don't know, I suppose we're all a bit selfish." s

"It basically comes down to I care about you, and I want you as a friend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back