just walking

Kasey was walking through the sixth floor corridor as she heard some girlish voices.When she saw clearly three girls were up to something creative which she thought was something of her type."Hey guys,R you dying your hair?"she asked cheerfully

Kiera grinned. "We are dying Kat's hair with wash out hair color. She decided she loved what Caysi and I did to ours that she wanted to dye hers as well." She said in a joking manner. "So we mixed together several colors to see what happens." she said still grinning.

Kat looked at the girl who had just approached them and said with a little laugh, "Hi! I'm Kat, the human guinea pig!"

Caysi laughed" It sort of looks like a greeny blue doesn't it?". she winked at Kiera.

"Greeny blue huh? Might be interesting. Oh what the heck! Ya only live once! I'm ready you guys!!" Kat laughed and waited for the color to be applied to her hair.

"Are you guys trying to make me change my mind?" Kat said laughing. "Just do it already! Or i'm gonna freak out if I have too much time to think about it!"

Caysi put some on with Kiera as they finished the hair. " Now we have to wait a while". she smiled.

"Wow,thats so cool."said Kasey as she knew what was about to happen."I am Kasey.Did you guys take course on this or something?You look like professionals"she asked

"Just don't burn my hair off and make me bald! Though that would be quite the fashion statement! Imagine me showing up to the Valentine's Banquet with no hair!" said Kat sarcastically.

She then looked to the girl who had joined them and said, "Oh yes, they are very professional! I only come to these two when it comes to my hair! They are absolutely fabulous!" Kat started to burst into fits of giggling.

Kat laughed looking to Kiera and said, "Sorry, it's just that i've become quite fond of my hair over these last 11 years of my life."

Kat sat there for a few minutes. Being one who didn't like to sit still for long periods of time she got up and walked around, pacing a bit. "Is it almost done?" she asked anxiously.

"Good cause it's kind of starting to itch just a little bit! I hope that's normal!" Kat was a little nervous, but more excited than anything else. "Urm, where's the bathroom so that we can rinse it out?"

"Oh, okay!! Good, so that means my hair isn't all gonna fall out or anything?" Kat said half jokingly half relieved as she walked in the direction that Kiera was pointing.

Kat walked into the girls lavatory and over to the sink so that Kiera could wash out the color from her hair. "I've forgotten. What color did we put on here?" she asked curiously, not wanting to get a total shock when she looked in the mirror.

Kiera grinned as she began to wash out the hair dye. "Oh we mixed several colors in one and decided to surprise ourselves." she said with a laugh.

((you can pick what color it turns out to be :p ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back