OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat was walking around the corridor on the sixth floor. Not really wanting to do anything in particular, just walk and clear her head a bit. She stopped at a nearby window and looked out onto the school grounds amazed by how vast it was.

Kat screamed out loud when Caysi snuck up behind her. She then burst into spastic fits of giggling when Kiera ran up and tackled them both. "Hiya you two!" She looked at them both curiously and added, "Did you two do something to your hair?"

Caysi shook her head " Nope!". she flipped her new blonde shorter hair around.

Caysi nodded, she started laughing and couldn't control it, she was laughing histarically.

"Alright alright, I know dumb question!" said Kat giggling. "I would so love to do something like that with my hair, but my mum would kill me."

Kat looked thoughtfully at Kiera and Caysi's hair and said, "Well what color should I do it in?" She couldn't believe that she was actually considering this.

A goofy grin spread across her face. Kat let out a short sigh and said, "Well, what do I need to get to do it?" She couldn't believe that she was actually going to do this, but was really excited about it too.

Caysi snickered. " You need some wash out hair dye and 2 professionals". she pointed at herself and Kiera.

"Well i've got the two professionals! Now where do I get wash out hair dye from?" said Kat with that same goofy grin on her face.

" Oh well, I just might have some in my bag". she said getting some out of her bag. " Umm...I have red, green, pink or blue..". she said biting her lip.

Kat patted the pockets of her jeans and said sarcastically with a bright smile, "Nope! I must have left my bowl in my other pants! And I never go anywhere without that thing."

Kat grinned and said, "Perfect! Well i'm leaving the fate of my hair in the hands of the two professionals!" She was feeling slightly nervous about it now, but knew that it would wash out in time to go home for summer break. "Ready ladies?" she inquired with a bright smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back