just walking

Kat felt the warm water flow over her head as Kiera washed out the dye. She grabbed a towel and dried her hair, took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. Her hair was now a pretty shade of lavender. "I LOVE IT!! Thank you thank you thank you!" said Kat excitedly. It was her favorite shade of purple and she absolutely loved it. "So...what do you think?" she said as she struck a modelesque pose.

"My mum will love it, now my daddy is probably going to want to know what in the bloody name of Merlin i've done to my 'beautiful brown locks' as he calls them!" said Kat still staring in the mirror at her hair. "Anyone have a camera?" she added curiously.

Kat smiled when Kiera pulled out her muggle camera. She had seen her cousins use them about a million times and loved to have her picture taken, even if those pictures didn't move around. "Alrighty then!! Snap when you're ready Miss Photographer!" said Kat as she struck another pose.

Kat blinked after the flash on the camera had gone off, signaling that the picture had been taken. "My mum is gonna love this!! Thanks Kiera!!"

doll2-1.gif

((whadaya think :D))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back