Daylight Stroll

"Don't worry, Zoe. Professor King taught me this spell. It will prevent Bellatrix here from stealing our wands and attempting to kill us!" Courtney retorted in a friendly manner.

(:)o no he did not! its in the second year spell list though :D )))

"What the hell?!" the girl screeched. "I had no intention of attacking anyone and stealing anyone's wands! I can't!"

Bellatrix Green said:
Professor Nicolas King said:
(:)o no he did not! its in the second year spell list though :D )))
ooc: Your an ass. *Glares at King* You told her this in the Spam!
(((NO she suggested it, i agreed, but my character did not teach hers this! :p ))

((He taught it to Liz and myself a while ago in the RoR))

Courtney stared at Bellatrix coldly and continued to let the tree attack. "I don't believe you."

Courtney Potter said:
(((NU-uh :p hyou guys just randomly did it :p )))

Courtney Potter said:
ooc: Well make them stop! Or is this how you all want to see how I have changed? Some sort of test or something?

((what exactly does the spell do?))
"Courtney, I think Bellatrix is telling the truth!" Zoe said

(((Makes things attack a target)))

Bellatrix Green said:
Courtney Potter said:
ooc: Well make them stop! Or is this how you all want to see how I have changed? Some sort of test or something?
(((I cant MAKE them stop, i could intervene, if you would like, i mean u r defensless after all :p ))

Bellatrix Green said:
Courtney Potter said:
(((I cant MAKE them stop, i could intervene, if you would like, i mean u r defensless after all :p ))
ooc: THEN DO!

Bellatrix Green said:
Bellatrix Green said:
Courtney Potter said:
ooc: THEN DO!
(((maaayyybeee ill wait a couple more posts :D )))

She continued to stand and watch as the tree swayed its branches wildly in Bellatrix's direction.

"You can run, but it will follow." Courtney sneered. Glad Bella was finally a victim.

Bellatrix screamed a bit when the tree started hitting her. She fell to the ground and tried to scramble back up.

ooc: I didn't know what to say... that was kind of awkward.

"That's exactly my intention in being here." Kale said sarcastically with a goofy smile.

At a blink of an eye, he noticed Courtney's wand spark and a tree that was acress from them stood up. "What the hell?" he said aloud, almost laughing. "Courtney, have you gone mad?!" Kale laughed out loud as the tree went towards Bellatrix, "Ohh you're really gonna get it from Bellatrix after this, Courtney"

Kale stood and watched the tree, trying his best to hold back laugher after his last outburst. This is too funny... he thought to himself with shaking his head

Professor King saw motion in the forest from the lawn. Upon entering the forest to investigate he saw a tree violently attacking a defensless Ms. Green ( >:) ) "FINITE" he called. The tree re-rooted immeadiatly, "Accio wands!" he called next, "What is all this?"

Courtney gave Professor King a dirty look as her and was snatched away. "Payback." She answered.

"Payback, on a defensless person?" Professor King mocked slightly, "For what?"

Courtney raised an eyebrow. "Defenseless?" She shouted. "I believe she was defenceless as she spat unforgiveable curses in Estrella's direction! I was protecting all of us!"

Kale wouldn't help but cackle loudly when Bellatrix said, Tourchure and madness.. "Reminds me of someone I know.." he blurted directing it towards Bella, defending Courtney in a sense.

Zoe was a bit surprised when her wand flew away from her hand. She didn't know what to say. She just watched, as they were all talking. "She isn't hurt." Zoe mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back