Daylight Stroll

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
Zoe was bored and decided to take a walk by the forbidden forest, it was day time, so i doubt she would get into any trouble.
She was walking on the ledge of the forest, and gazed at the inside, wondering what kind of creatures could be in there.

Courtney noticed that Zoe was about to sneak into the forest, so she snuck over to where she was standing. "Boo!" She shouted as she jumped up and grabbed Zoe's shoulders. "What do you think you are doing!"

Zoe jumped when Courtney surprised her. "Oh hey Courtney, I was just loooking in the forest, I may decide to go in." She said, unsure of what to do.

Zoe smiled, and followed Courtney into the forest, she drew her wand because it began to get a little darker the deeper in they went.
"What do you think we will find in here?" She asked.

Courtney raised an eyebrow. She then pulled out her wand and shouted, "Lumos!"
"I'm not sure what we'll find. I'd say all sorts of creepy crawlies." she said, trying to hold in laughter.

"Oooh, maybe a giant worm, or two!" Zoe joked, "Lumos" She said, as it got very dark.

Bellatrix heard voices and decided to check it out. She walked into the forest without any light because she had no wand. This was very dangerous but she though who ever is in here will have a wand. And if needed I can force it from them.

Courtney heard footsteps so she turned around, only to see Bellatric heading their way. "Oh, great.." She muttered under her breath.

"Hello, Bella. What can I do for you?"

Zoe turned around at the newcomer, "Oh hey there Bellatrix." She said, but in order to see her, she had to squint her eyes, and point her wand up high.

Courtney rolled her eyes. "Can't you find any kindness in your heart not to snap at somebody every time they greet you. Plus, both of the last times I came in contact with you, it was to split you up from a fight with a fellow student."

Kale was having a rather boring day today. He decided to take a walk towards the forest but not really go in...by himself anyway. When he began heading his way toward the forest he saw Courtney heading her way down the same path. A littlw bit behind her he decided to jump intop some bushes and follow. When Courtney had made her way towards Zoe, a sneaky smile formed on his face. Kale stood in the bushes for a few moments before he jumped out into the open right behind Zoe and screamed, grabbing her.

After grabbing Zoe he laughed idiotically and fell to the floor. "Bahahaha!"

Zoe jumped, and screamed when something grabbed her, then turned around and noticed it was Kale. "Kale! Why would you do that for?! You scared me half to death!" She shouted at him, but then started laughing too.

Courtney Potter said:
Courtney rolled her eyes. "Can't you find any kindness in your heart not to snap at somebody every time they greet you. Plus, both of the last times I came in contact with you, it was to split you up from a fight with a fellow student."
"Then I am sorry. You have a right to be... apprehensive about me. I don't even trust me." she said in a sort of kind voice.

ooc; Be back later I have to go.

Kale rolled on the floor with laughter, tears welling up in his eyes. Zoes reaction was priceless. "I'm sorry Zoe" he laughed a bit harder "I couldn't help it!"

Kale got up from off the floor and wiped the dirt and leaves off his pants. "So why are you girls out here all alone? You know the forest is unsafe" he said sarcastically with a silly face.

Courtney gave Bellatrix a shrug, to avoid fighting. Turning to Kale, she grinned. "I am danger."

"It is when you're around.. " he said to himself quietly.

Looking over at Bellatrix, he didn't even realize she was there in the first place, "Hmm...I guess Miss Green doesn't charish the art of sarcasm.." he said sarcastically with a goofy smile.

"Did you see us come here, and decide to be a hero and save us?" She said jokingly.

Courtney felt that the current conversation could turn into an argument, especially because it involved Bellatrix. She pointed her wand at a nearby tree and shouted, "Oppungo Tree!" She watched as it uprooted itself and began walking towards Bellatrix, swinging it's brances at her wildly.

Courtney smiled inwardly, it's payback time, she thought. She was still angry at Bella for her attacks on Estrella.

Zoe just watched in amazement as Courtney made the tree attack Bellatrix. "Courtney, what are you doing!" She said, but had to also try and hold in her laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back