Beauxbatons Quidditch Practice - Y44

Bellamy kept an eye on the quaffle and was glad he wasn't going to have to play this year.

Malik didn't hit anything again.

Vincent wondered if the snitch escaped.

Malik still didn't hit anything.

Vincent wondered if he should try being a chaser

With the quaffle up for grabs again Asclepius grabbed it and headed straight for the hoops. Scoring again.

Vincent sighed. At least the chasers were succeeding.

Scooping up the quaffle once again Asclepius went to score but this time he failed.

Vincent saw nothing.

Ascelpius picked up the quaffle once again and once he was close enough to the hoops he managed to score.

Vincent flew.

Vincent hummed a tiny tune to himself.

Claire quickly followed the chaser who currently had the quaffle with him.

Vincent flew around the pitch.

Ava swung her bat at the bludger and send it towards @Malik St. James.

Ava - 1
Bellamy - 1
Malik - 1
Vincent - 1
Xenia - 1

Vincent wondered if the snitch was just in the castle somewhere.

Mailk was not having any luck with bludgers, though it was good to see Ava having some. Even if she was aiming at him.

Vincent was getting a little frustrated from all the failing the system was giving him.

Claire caught the quaffle when it was thrown back into play and headed towards the other hoops

(oops, i didn't realise that the quaffle had been thrown into the hoops already when i originally posted! that's my bad)

Vincent flew with a frown.

When Claire was close enough to the hoops, she threw the quaffle towards the left hoop, but completely missed.

Vincent just kept failing.

Malik continued to fail.

Ascelpius took hold of the quaffle when it was thrown back into play but when it came for him to shoot he missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back