And Here We are Once Again..

Theodore halted in walking and stared up at the person standing in front of him with slight confusion. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the figure standing ahead of him. He had almost forgotten that Nicholas King had returned to Hogwarts. Oh wait...if a staff member had shown up then they obviously meant that they were screwed. With a soft roll of his dark greens eyes he turned to give Aleyha a told you so look before he crossed his arms over his bare chest and stared at the man with a look of annoyance.

"Tch. Fine, Whatever." He may not like getting in trouble, but if it meant saving his butt from getting into more trouble then he would come along without much argument. For the moment at least.

Aleyha wrapped her skinny arms around her stomach, until she glanced up to see a tall figure. Her eyes glared icily at him, before her stance changed. She forgot about being cold. Her arms instead went to her chest and she groaned out of annoyance of Theodore's look. What was that for? Aleyha was ignorant of who Nicolas was, and that he was the Headmaster, thus her voice had a bit of a snarky tone to it, "And who are you?" Aleyha was not about to come with some man she didn't know, even on school grounds. Aleyha stood firmly in her place, but something told her that if she didn't give in soon, she would land in detention. Again.

Theodore felt himself grimace when Aleyha decided to run her mouth. Why could she have just shut up and listened to what the man had said to her. With a soft snort he took a few strides away from their Headmaster and stood behind Aleyha. He completely ignore the fact that he was shirtless and this would probably be awkward for Aleyha and clasped his hand tightly over her mouth as an attempt to keep her from saying anything else dumb. "Will you just shut up before you get us in more trouble?!" He snapped at her as he glared down at her head in annoyance.

Aleyha narrowed her eyes at the man before her. When Theodore clamped her mouth shut with his head, she let out a few curse words only mumbled by the hand. Any more trouble? Aleyha thought long and hard. Over the stress she was dealing with, she constantly forgot faces. Once she had another good look at the man, it made a light go off in her head. Either he is the Groundskeeper...or that really old dude from sorting. Surely, we aren't in that much trouble... He couldn't be the Headmaster, because Cecily was the Headmistress. Aleyha knew, she remembered throwing a bottle of ink at her. But she was tired of being controlled, and now her 'freedom of speech' was taken away. That is it! Aleyha roughly elbowed Theodore wherever in the torso, and squirmed so she could at least get away from him. If he dared to do something like that, then either he will wake up with no hair, or pink hair.

"I don't quite like that 'whatever' attitude of yours, Mr. Snow." Nicolas began approaching the pair, "Perhaps you should put your shirt back on and try that again with a nice 'Yes Sir.' Yes, I think I'd like that very much." Nicolas smirked as he said this, turning to reply to the girl he didn't know when Théodore stepped in and covered the girl's mouth. Shaking his head he pointed his wand directly at Théodore - "Let her go and put your shirt back on, now, Mr. Snow." He ordered, refocusing his gaze, and his wand, on the other girl. "I'm sorry, I don't know who you are either - but who you are doesn't matter to me at the moment. What does matter is that I am clearly older than you, I have a wand out, and you were at the lake after curfew... so clearly things are in my favour at the moment and you should just listen to me, hope for the best out of this little situation, and pray I don't send you to Professor Black for further punishment."

"Now, for introductions." Nicolas began with a smile, "I am Professor Nicolas King, and have returned to Hogwarts this year from my year's sabbatical as Headmaster, alongside Cecily who I introduced at the Sorting Ceremony as the Headmistress. It would be wise for you to pay attention at such events." Professor King scolded Aleyha openly, quite tired of Slytherin attitudes already. "But as I said, who you are doesn't matter to me. Not in the slightest. What matters to me is that both you and Mr. Snow were out after curfew - and that you're both in trouble. You're both in Slytherin, I know, so I also know the person to take you to. I'm sure Professor Black will appreciate being woken up in the evening by myself bringing two of her students to her - yes, her reaction could only be amiable, couldn't it?" Nicolas was now mocking the pair as he lowered his wand slightly, "Follow me - you can explain yourselves on the way."

With a soft Snort Theodore stepped away from Aleyha and put his wet shirt back on before he glared at the Headmaster, this really wasn't how he wanted to start the year. Once he made sure his shirt was on fully he crossed his arms and began to follow the man, they were already in enough trouble so he didn't want to worsen their punishment. "Go ahead and wake her up, it's not like I'm scared of her." Theodore had seen plenty or horrible things in his lifetime, she couldn't possibly do anything to shock him in that category. Theodore finally settled on the thought that the headmaster might not know about the large amount of Death Eater's in his family.

"An long story short, we fought and knocked each other into the lake. That's why we were wet and that's why my shirt was off." Theodore said in an irritated tone once he got how bad the situation looked. As if he would ever sneak off with Aleyha to do anything like that. Turning back to glance at her for a moment he snorted and returned his gaze to looking straight ahead.

Aleyha simply glared at the man, now known as Professor King. She recognized that name. Her brother was quite fond of him. As was Hadan and Jaken. "So there are two now. Great... I just hope I don't get ink all over this one," mumbled the albino girl. Boy, isn't he a real talker. She thought with annoyance. However, Aleyha very much did not appreciate having a wand pointed at her. Aleyha did not much care for Professor Black. But if it were Professor Manteia, then Aleyha would be worried. She reluctantly started to follow the man, and she pushed the hair out of her eyes as well. "I was outside at night because it is one of the only times I can be outside. Didn't really know it was that much of an issue." Aleyha shrugged carelessly. She nodded at Theodore as he told his story, because it was basically the truth. However, she did not understand the big issue with the two of them out after dark. She didn't understand the other stuff that older students did...

"You don't need to be scared of her." Nicolas remarked, figuring Théodore wouldn't have made a similar comment if Professor Manteia was still at the school, "But I'm sure you won't be very pleased to be lectured and then have your time in Brightstone taken from you - or something." Nicolas continued, hearing the girl behind him mumble something under hear breath and not particularly caring what witty comment she thought she'd come up with that was so witty she had to hear it audibly only for herself.

Listening now to Théodore's explanation of why they were outside, Professor King frowned. "So you both came outside just to have a fight? And you fought with a girl (who is, by the looks of it, a second year)? That's rather amoral of you, Mr. Snow." Nicolas commented aloud, having hoped a fourth year at Hogwarts would know better than to pick on little girls or something. Turning to the younger girl Nicolas raised an eyebrow, "Only times you can be outside? How about in between classes? Or before and after supper? Or on your weekends? I'm sorry - but wanting to be outside is a very, very, poor excuse for breaking curfew. Curfew is in place for your safety and your well-being in general." Nicolas retorted then explained to the girl, really not enjoying the girl's laissez-faire attitude about things.

By this time the three had reached the entrance to Hogwarts, Nicolas stood in the doorway as the two pupils passed before him in to the entrance hall and he motioned toward the stairwell that lead to the dungeons. "Both of you go to your common room and meet with Professor Black in the morning. She'll be expecting you and I'll hear of it if you don't."

(Wow. RPs move quick around here. I don't reply for a bit and this is already back halfway down the list)

Theodore snorted as she listened to his headmaster speak to him about not picking on the younger students and thought to himself; 'If only he knew who was the one bullying the other.' From what he remembered, it was usually Aleyha that provoke the fighting in the first place. Theo was also pretty sure that the poor man had no clue that Theo was engaged to Aleyha, not that he was going to mention it to anyone really. The less that knew about his little issue the better he would be at forgetting it.

When they reached the school and walked inside they were told to meet with Professor Black in the morning. Inwardly groaning, Theodore glared at Aleyha for a moment before she stalked off towards where the Slytherin common room was located. One thing for sure was, his life had just gotten more difficult, not it felt like even the teachers were against him now.

"I can only be outside when it is cloudy. My skin is highly sensitive to the sun. But if you want me to get skin cancer then okay, I just won't take any precautions next time." Aleyha's voice was sickly sweet, as she added calmly, "Still don't see what the big deal is." Aleyha gave a glare to Theodore as she smirked, "Better than just going outside to take a nap on the ground." She glanced around the Entrance hall, and glanced down at the dungeons. She raised her eyebrows when she stared down the stairs. She was amazed that he was letting them off that quickly. Aleyha was expecting something more serious, and made this game of hers less fun.

Aleyha glanced once more at Professor King, and wondered vaguely what he would look like with pink hair. However, he wasn't on her bad side - yet. Aleyha waved at him with a slender white hand and smiled. It was about time there was someone in the school that seemed to uphold this school's rules. She shot an icy glare to Theodore before she turned and went down the stairs. Just seeing someone like the new Headmaster just wanted Aleyha to really make him mad. She took great pleasure just pressing the buttons on adults, just curious to see what they will do. All this was a game to Aleyha, and the quicker she learned about reality and why rules were there, the better. How soon that will be, no one knew. Aleyha didn't even care for Prodan to come in last year. What sort of punishment would really make Aleyha straighten up her act?

OOC: Nick, I can't tell if that is sarcasm or not. XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back