Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Landon always liked setting up the events, and even though he organised the club fair last year, he was very eager to do it again this year as it was one of his favourites. He knew there were a couple of new leaders as well, so wanted to make it as easy as he could for them. The man even set up a snack table for everyone in the center of the courtyard, in hopes that this would entice some people. A large banner that read “Welcome to the Club Fair” was also written in bold letters above the entryway in hopes that would entice some passersby. Clubs were a very good thing to be a part of and Landon hoped that many students would attend the event. He then set up some tables for the clubs, with a plain white tablecloth over the top of them and some chairs behind them. He was sure that their decorations were going to be great. He then took a step back and admired his work, just excited for the event to begin.

Club Name
Leader(s)
Accio!Rosie Archer
Heta OmegaRenata Stepanova
Hogwarts MonthlyAaliyah Chun and Giulia Alcott
Conglomerated ArtsNiamh Eriksen
The Brotherhood of MagicJingyi Huang
Student Defence AssociationGenevieve Fuentes
Wild Patch ClubRosie Archer and Kiara Thompson

OOCOut of Character:
Welcome to the Y45 Club Fair! Above are the club leaders. Please tag them for IC questions or PM them for OOC questions. Enjoy ^_^

Rosie was wearing two hats at this club fair, so she had specifically asked to put the tables close together, and thankfully, they were right next to each other. She had her accio stuff, and she had the wild patch. The wild patch would helpfully have Kiara at it, and accio thankfully was never particularly busy. But she things for both, roses for the wild patch and cookies shaped like cameras for the yearbook. The yearbook also included previous versions, and was a much more complicated sign up process. But she was ready, so ready for it.

OOCOut of Character:
Folks, if you'd like to sign up for either the Wild patch club or Accio, please tag Rosie here, and just make it clear which you are keen to talk to her about/sign up for

Kiara wasn't completely sure whether Rosie needed her to help decorate the Wild Patch table or if she just needed her to be there so she had brought some small decorations anyways. Nothing special, just some flower shaped sweets, a few little plants and a string full of flowers they could maybe wrap around the table in some way. She greeted Rosie with a big smile when she reached the table, knowing her friend would be busy now that this was her first year also running the yearbook. She was sure she'd be great though.

Renata had set up the Heta Omega booth at the club fair to be as pretty as she could make it with minimal time. She was already finding the new year to be busy, with seventh year classes, Quidditch and Heta Omega, but she was going to put in an effort to run the club well. Better than last year, anyway. She once again had cookies on hand, as they were always a good drawcard, as well as some signup sheets with a couple of glittery muggle pens and quills. She had almost wanted to put some flowers up, but thought that might be confusing with the Wild Patch so she had decided against it. Beaming at the students who were milling around, Renata waited to see if anyone had questions or wanted to sign up.

OOCOut of Character:
If you'd like to sign up for Heta Omega, or have IC questions, please tag me! Older students who may have missed out in the past are also more than welcome!

Somehow after last year, Giulia had managed to hold on to her position at the Monthly, though she still didn't really understand how. Of all the people who should be editing a newspaper, she was definitely not high on the list. But here she was, back for another year. She made her way to the Hogwarts Monthly table and started setting up, with previous issues of the paper for people to read through and a sign up sheet for new recruits.

OOCOut of Character:
Anyone wishing to sign up for Hogwarts Monthly, please @ mention either myself or @Aaliyah Chun

Evie was a little surprised to say the least that she was now the president of the Student Defence Association. Did Celia really think she was worth the position? Or did one of the professor's choose her? Whatever it was, Evie was quite happy with it, even if it did add a little more to her to do list that year. The club fair was on, which meant Evie had to attend. She brought a box of supplies with her, as recommended by Essie, and brought it over to one of the tables. She had a small tray of chocolates to hopefully entice others, some dueling trophies, and some photos. To finish it off, she hung a banner over her booth with the club's name on it and a sign up sheet sat in the middle of the table. All she had to do now was wait for some potential new members.

OOCOut of Character:
If you would like to join the Student Defence Association or have any questions, please tag @Genevieve Fuentes ^_^

Aroha made her way to the club fair, intrigued about the different clubs and what they all meant. She browsed through, looking over everything thoughtfully. She wasn't that interested in arts - that was more her sister's thing - and she wasn't that interested in gardening. A group just for girls though? That sounded kind of neat. Aroha approached the student at the desk, taking a cookie. "So, like, what does this group do exactly?" Aroha asked before biting into the cookie.
@Renata Stepanova

Renata gave a warm smile to the young girl who approached, glad the cookies were effective. She wanted to try making cannoli, but it was a bit too complicated and wouldn't travel well. Something she'd work on for second semester - maybe have to promise her nonna several months of dishwashing for her help. "Hi! Well, we don't really do anything specific..." she started, thinking a bit on how best to explain. "We try to get older and younger students to buddy up so you get to know some older girls who can be like mentors, answer questions you might not want to ask professors. I'm hoping we can have a couple of fun parties this year, but we have some more low-key gatherings and try to do things like being positive and relaxing. Mostly it also means you can freely use the club room as a girls only space." She'd quietly made sure the clubroom was stocked up with hygiene products, but wasn't necessarily going to bring that up as a selling point. It was definitely something she wanted to ensure was available, though.

@Aroha Blenheim

Last edited:
Zora had never been in a club ever. Heck she had barely had friends before. The girl was practically buzzing at the thought of it so she went down to the Courtyard when the fair had opened. Now there certainly were clubs she'd be interested in hearing more about but as she walked through she saw a sign that she knew she had to hear more about. The girl walked towards the Wild Patch table and said, "Hi. I really, really like gardening. I've got one at home that I use to grow food." She didn't know if she had to share her qualifications or if anyone got in but she imagined it couldn't hurt to share.
@Rosie Archer

Aroha nodded along to the explanation, thinking it sounded good. It'd be neat to buddy up with another older girl, she thought. Someone to look up to and ask questions to. Plus the idea of get togethers and parties sounded too good to pass up on. "Alright, you've sold me," Aroha said, "I'll just sign up here?" she asked, picking up a glitter pen and signing her name on the signup sheet. She grinned, and looked back up at the older student. "Thanks, I'll see you at a meeting then!" Aroha waved farewell to the older girl.

Walking further along, Aroha was intrigued by a particular stall. The trophies had caught her eye, the way they gleamed in the light. Aroha loved the idea of trophies. She loved the idea of winning. "Hi," she said, greeting the girl at the stall, and taking a chocolate while she was at it. "This looks interesting. Is this a duelling club or something?" Aroha asked curiously, thinking the student defence association title was a little vague.
@Renata Stepanova @Genevieve Fuentes

Marnie had been more than thrilled when Sky had offered to have her help lead the Arts Club last more, even more so after she'd ended up breaking up with Emrys over break and needed something else to focus on. She'd spent half the holidays dreaming up fun projects and activities for the club and she couldn't wait for them to sign up some more members for the year and get into them.

She'd actually arrived at the fair a little earlier than she and Sky had agreed on for once, too excited to wait, and got started setting up the Conglomerated Arts Booth, making sure it was as loud and colourful as possible with various fabrics, bits of paper, streamers, glitter, and anything else she could think to bin to the booth, sign, and backdrop. They'd also set up an array of past projects from students, from fiber crafts, paintings, sculptures, and even a few musical recordings. The only thing she figured they were missing was some baked goods but Marnie was no baker and she doubted anything someone would make for her would be far too distracting, assuming it survived to make it to the table.

OOCOut of Character:
If you have any questions or would like to sign up for the Conglomerated Arts Club, please @ @Marnie Frogg or @Sky Eriksen!

Rosie smiled as a young girl approached the table that she and Kiara were at. She nodded, "Oh, that's very good of you, I have one too at home, though I don't get to use it much given I'm here," she said with a smile. "If you like gardening then do sign up, I'm hoping that our first event will just be a back to basics or something, planting and growing things," she said, taking a sign up sheet and offering it to girl.
@Zora Jackson

It didn't take long before a small girl came up to Evie, asking about the club. She seemed eager, which was good, and Evie just answered her question without thinking too much about it. "Sort of. We do dueling tournaments every year, but I like to think it's mainly to help you learn more spells and jinxes and whatnot. There's actually a lot that the professors don't teach you in class." Evie explained, hoping that was good enough of an explanation for her.

@Aroha Blenheim

Fiona entered the club fair. She knew about the clubs from her siblings, so she knew for a bit what sort of clubs she was going to sign up to. The newspaper sounded a bit boring and she wasn't that great at writing. Fiona liked plants but not enough to be in a club about it. The new Gryffindor had made her way to the girl club and smiling at the older girl. Fiona knew her sister was in the club, so it was nice to be in a club that was with her sister. "Hello! Where do I sign up?"

@Renata Stepanova

Aroha listened thoughtfully to what the other girl said. The idea of learning new spells and jinxes was overshadowed by the idea of a tournament - something she could win. She thought it a bit odd that the girl chose not to call that the main point, when really to Aroha it sounded like it was. "So if I join, I can join the tournament, right?" she asked. "What does it take to win?"
@Genevieve Fuentes

As Travis was running around the castle, being excited about everything. The magical portraits were even interesting and there were a lot of them in this castle. He than made his way to the courtyard and wasn't aware of what was happening today. Since he was not paying attention to most of the stuff, but he than saw an sign 'welcome to the club fair.' And he figured to take a look around. And walked past the different tables. And than his eye fell on the arts club and he walked back and figured that was perhaps the right place for him. He liked different kind of arts, but music the most. There were a lot of glitter, so he first doubted if it was a girl thing or something. But he smiled and looked at the girl there. He did saw something to do with music as well, so how awesome would it be to say when he was famous one day, that he was part of an art club and writed his most famous songs there? Travis saw it all happening in front of him, lost in his dreams he almost forgot that he was standing there. '' Hiya!'' He than said excited. '' Soo.. arts club? Do you guys have instruments or stuff as well?'' He than asked the girl. '' Because if you do, sign me up!!'' He said excitingly.

@Marnie Frogg

Marnie was straightening a collection of coloured gel-pens she'd acquired for sign-ups along with the usual quills when someone approached the table. She beamed at the younger boy, nodding enthusiastically. "Yeah definitely! The arts room has a selection of instruments and places to practice and is open anytime even if you're not in the club but if you're looking for fellow musicians to play with or just want a place to encourage you to regularly create we're the club for you I love meetings cause I love trying lots of different crafts and stuff and it's great for that but obviously if you have a preference for music you can stick with music-y things when at club meetings too it's a little tricky stuffing all types of art into one club but we make it work honestly it's part of why I love it so much you never know if the person next to you is going to work in paper mâché or on a bassoon oh do you play the bassoon what instrument do you play?" Marnie explained happily, belatedly remembering the boy had expressed interest in actually signing up. "Oh right, if you're interested, throw your name down here!" She added, sliding over the sign-up sheet and a lime green pen. @Travis Simons

As the girl replied to him Travis nodded excitingly when she mentioned the instruments. But she kept on talking and talking and talking. And Travis thought that he was excited about something, but he almost wanted to remind the girl to breath. And he smiled about how she was excited, he could understand. '' That's cool. I'm on board!'' He said happily. Travis figured he would stay with music, but he likes creative people and how they looked. He took the lime green pen from her and signed up his name. That name would be remembered one day. '' I'm Travis by the way. As you can see me writing down.'' He replied back. And put down the pen. '' I'm gonna become an famous singer one day, so I can't wait to see the room.'' He said excited. He was confident about his qualities. And too excited not too share with people, about his dreams.
@Marnie Frogg

Marnie was over the moon, they already had one new sign-up this year. She nodded happily to the boy, Travis, as he wrote down his name. "Hi Travis, I'm Marnie, Craft Coordinator! And over here is Sky, our Craft Conductor, I'm so excited for you to join up," she said, grinning when Travis mentioned his aspirations. "Oh so cool I hope we get to hear you sing sometime I bet someone can accompany you too if you wanted though I've heard there's a few instruments around that'll play by themselves though I dunno how much fun that'd be compared to working with other people though maybe if you're trying to get like one line down and have to sing it over and over again it might be nicer to not submit someone to that..." Marnie trailed off, realizing she was probably holding Travis up. "But! You can find that out at our meetings, I don't wanna keep you," she said, smiling as she took the sign-up list back from Travis. @Travis Simons

Summer wasn't entirely sure what sort of clubs the school had to offer so the club fair sounded like the perfect place for her to find out. She spend some time walking around, looking at the tables until she realized there was only one that seemed interesting to her. "Hi." She beamed at the older girl behind the table before looking down at the sign up sheets and the glittery pens. "Those are soo cute." She said before taking one and putting her name down on one of the sign up sheets. @Renata Stepanova

Feeling decidedly low, Fraser had come to the club fair. he'd failed to get on to the quiditch team, and now a third year, he just knew his chances of becoming a professional player were dashed. Utterly dashed. So he needed other things, that he could try to be good at. He'd come back to the club fair, and spotted the yearbook again. He watched the stall for a moment and then approached. "Erm..hi," he said. "I'd like to sign up for the yearbook,"

Last edited:
Friday had decided that she needed to do a little more. She got to the club fair, looking to see if there were any new options for her. But of course there weren't. She was stuck with the same clubs as always. But, Friday knew that duelling was a thing and approached the SDA stand just in time to hear the girl explain it to someone else. "I'd like to sign up," she then said, not wanting to wait around if this was the only thing she'd sign up to.
@Genevieve Fuentes

Helios ventured to the courtyard, curious about what clubs were on offer. He spotted a brotherhood which he would maybe sign up for and a wild patch that he wouldn't. A student defence club which sounded dangerous and a yearbook that while cool was not for him. The one he did settle on was the monthly, clearly the school's newspaper. "Can we decide what we write articles about?" he asked the older girl at the stall.
@Giulia Alcott

Apolline knew the clubs she wanted to be a part of, she had known what they were for a while, though it seemed there had been a couple of changes. She spotted the sisterhood and walked over to the girl who was at the stall. As she did so, she noticed Summer there too, complimenting the girl on her glittery mugs and stuff. "I'd like to sign up," Apolline said, hoping that she wasn't cutting across Summer and whatever the girl was saying to the club leader.
@Renata Stepanova

Rosie having spoken with someone about wild patch, had to now put on her other hat. She smiled at the boy who approached the stall. "Are you a photographer?" she asked gently, since that was what she was looking for. "Do you have work you can submit alongside an application?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back