WPC Introductory Meeting

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
Zoe walked on the seventh floor, and walked passed a certain spot three times, thinking in her head, I need a place that looks like a forest, but also for an introductory meeting for the wild patch club she thought to herself, wondering whether the room would be able to make something like that.

When the door finally showed itself, she opened the door, and saw it was exactly what she thought for! She took a seat on one of the cushioned tree stump, and waited for Hilary and the others to arrive.

Hilary walked back and forth and the door appeared. SHe entered the room with a large crate of food and a tray of butterbeers balanced on top. She thought I need a place to set these up. and right next to her a slightly organic table popped up. She set out the food and then turned. Just around the next very real tree she saw Zoe sitting on a padded tree stump. Hilary slipped into a hollow tree that was more like a lounge chair. "Nice one Zoe, this is perfect!" she said to her friend.

"Oof!" Cecily ran halfway into the doorjamb in her hurry. "Sorry ladies! I hope I'm not too late,"she grinned sheepishly before setting a large box of mixed candies on the table. She smiled and said hi to Hilary and Zoe.

"I hope everyone shows up soon,"she laughed. "Or I just might eat that whole spread. I'm starving!"

Ginny walked to the 7th floor coridor for the WPC meeting she had been told about. She stood there but didn't notice anyone there. Why's none here she thought to herself. She decided that she was early and waited for someone else to appear.

Kailey ran up to the 7th floor corridor and saw ginny. "Are we the first ones here? "Kailey asked curiously not seeing anyone else.

Hilary heard as if multiplied the sound of the first years outside. They were discussing trying to find the meeting "Drat, we didn't tell them how to get in!" she said outloud as she went over to the door and opened it. "HI GUYS!" she said in her usual excited manor.

Kailey looked at Hilary who she had met before. "Hey Hilary...Where did that door come from?" Kailey asked feeling incredibly stupid.

ginny stared in amazement at the door that appeared out of nowhere and hilary appeared out of it. She was speechless and her cheeks went bright red from being so embarrassed about not getting in. 'H-hi H-hilary.' said Ginny finally.

Cecily looked over and saw Kailey and Ginny come in. "Hi!" she called out, waving from by the table.

(((They havn't come in yet, they are still perplexed in the hallway))

"Welcome to the room of requirements, and our usual meeting place....it's like beeing outdoors just not.." Hilary opened her arm to let the girls enter the forest which was behind them. "You can't get lost" she said "Just follow the yellow brick road" SHe had no idea why she chose to say that phrase then but she looked down and found that the room had abliged...

(((Sorry guys :p I've wanted to say that since I joined the site.))

Zoe walked up, and went to the doorway, to greet the first years. "Hey, welcome to the Wild Patch Club's first meeting with you guys!" She exclaimed.

Ginny walked into the room and saw her herbology teacher sitting down. It was like woods but inside a castle. How on earth did this get here she thought since noone had mentioned it to her before. 'Hi proffessor and everyone.' she took a seat and made herself comfy.

Kailey walked in the room where she saw Professor Rambolt sitting nearby. "Hey" She said to the girl who had greeted her and ginny. Kailey looked around. This place looked like a real forest!

Cecily turned to Zoe and Hilary and whispered, "Okay guys, if you'd like to introduce yourselves and have everybody else do that too, then we'll get the meeting part out of the way and onto the party,"she grinned.

Naomi walked up to the wall where the RoR door was suppose to appear. She had heard how to get into the room but never did before. She stared at the wall for a minute praying that it woudl work. She walk back and forth 3 times thinking Let me find a room that WPC party is located. She looked up and sure enough there was a tall door were the blank wall had been. Sweet! she thought.

She pushed the door open and saw that Zoe, Hilary, and Prof. Cecily were already there along with two first years she hadn't meet. She quickly made her way over to the group.

Zoe smiled as Naomi and everyone else came in. She got up, and introduced herself. "Hey everyone. I'm Zoe-Hope Weasley, 2nd year Slytherin."

(Erm, Naomi, I think that Prof. Cecily was whispering to Hilary and I :S)

Hilary rose after Zoe "Okay, just as you grab your refreshments and find a seat, we'll continue with our introductions. I'm Hilary Grace, a second year Gryffindor and one of your co-leaders for this year." She gave a smile and gestured to show the floor was open for other introductions.

((Oops my bad...I didn't see that! Edited!!! :) ))

Naomi looked around then stood up to introduce herself to the group "Hey guys! I am Naomi Thomas. I am a Hufflepuff and this is my second in WPC." she said with a smile to the group.

Cecily smiled and stood up next. "Hi guys! I'm Cecily, most of you should know me from your Herbology classes,"she said with a wink and then sat down.

'Hi. I'm Ginny porter and i'm a first year ravenclaw and... ummm... well that's me.' said Ginny not really knowing what to say really.

Kailey got a butterbeer and sat down. "I'm Kailey Paramore, A first year Ravenclaw" She said

Ginny saw Kailey get a butterbeer so she did the same. She had never had it before so she wondered what it was like.

Cecily smiled, she was so happy to see new faces and ones she knew. It was becoming a great turnout. When there was a pause between introduction, Cecily leaned over and whispered to Hilary and Zoe. "I was thinking we could hold the wheelbarrow races in two weeks. What do you guys think?"

Zoe turned to the professor, and said, "I think that would be a great idea!" She then got a smile on her face, wondering what Hilary would think about it.

Hilary looked over and said quietly "yeah, that sounds like a great idea, seeing as we seem in agreement I'm going to announce it." She didn't exactly wait for anyone to stop her before standing up and saying, "Okay it's nice to meet you all and thank you for comming. We are going to move on to the next order of buisness, wheelbarrow races. This is something we started last year with great success and thought we would try again. We are thinking maybe two weeks or so from now....but I want to know what YOU think because this isn't just our club, it's yours as well." Hilary ended her slight speach with a large smile and a look around at the members basically willing them to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back