Wondering

Harri smiled "Yeah same!" She said "But I suppose thats cause my mum and dad are hardly ever around" she added looking down and shuffling her convereses around.

Kiera smiled at Harriet. "My mother was completely gone until this last year. We all thought she died in a car wreck. Turns out she just left. My dad still doesnt know." Kiera confessed. "My dad was always around though. He is the nicest man Ive ever seen. Maybe it has something to do with being a psychologist." she wondered outloud.

"Oh thats terrible!" Harri said sounding concerned, "I've always had my uncle though, he's bought me up more then my parents!" she said, then suddenly felt guilty for saying this. "Oh wow a physcologist! Is he a muggle then?" she asked.

Harri looked up at Kiera her eyes stinging again "I know I should feel lucky to have my uncle!" she said fighting back the tears "I guess you and your dad are close then?" she asked, trying to push her own life to the side and concentrate on something else.

Harri smiled "Thats nice, I wish I was closer to my dad!" she said thinking about how little time she spent with her dad. Or her mum either.

"I think that my dad understands the importance of being close maybe more so that most because of his work as a pyschologist. Plus we were all he had after my mother left." Kiera said with a small smile.

Harri smiled "Thats really nice, do you spend alot of time together then?" she asked, still blocking out the thoughts of her own life and instead imagining what Kieras was like.

Harri smiled, "What country do you live in then?" Harri asked.

Harri smiled "Oh wow! Whats it like there?" she asked. "Oh I live in London!" Harri said, remembering the busy streets and shopping centres.

"Sounds nice!" Harri said, "Oh Londons great! It's really busy in the town and theres so many people!" Harri said smiling "I often go up to Oxford Street, which is like the best for shopping. Actually I ususally go up with Em..." she began but cut off early. Whatever she did Emma cam into it, Emma had been a huge part of her life for so long she would never not be a part of it.

Kiera smiled. She knew why Harriet stopped talking. She had an idea. "Harri. Maybe if you talk about Emma and the good things you used to do it will help. Maybe it wont hurt so much after a while." she suggested.

Harri smiled weakly at Kiera "Buh-but everytime I-I speak about her, I-I just think about her dieing, And-and it makes me sadder. I only think about how our futures would have been!" Harri said tears trickling down her face.

Kiera smiled sadly. "I understand and you might get mad at me for what I am about to say but did you ever think this might have all been part of God's plan? Maybe it was just Emma's time. You cant keep beating yourself up about it." she said in the most soothing voice she could create.

((girls dorm!! post!! :p ))

The tears poured thick and fast now. "well if it was then. Then I hate God!" she cried staring upwards "I hate him, I hate him" she said then falling on the floor and sobbing into her hands.

((Huh?))

Kiera shook her head. She got up and picked Harri up off the floor. Kiera was a tiny little girl but incredibly strong from years of gymnastics training. She held Harri in a hug and just let her cry.

((go post in the dorm! :-* ))

Harri felt Kiera pick her up and hug her but she was too distressed to hug back. She lent against Kiera and just cried, she sobbed and sobbed. She didn't try to speak for she knew she wouldn't manage it.

((ok:D))

Harri lent out of the hug, "I'm soory for putting all this on you!" She sobbed and began to walk away "I'm sure you don't want to hear a snivelling first years problems."She whispered, though deep inside she hoped it wasn't true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back