Wild side of the moon

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
The blood moon hung heavy against the blackness of the night sky, the cloudless night was warm and carried a familiar energy about that made Eric feel like being naughty. Eric had no plans for the evening and he was so tired of waking up alone he decided that he was looking for Mr. Right in all the wrong places and so he threw on a long trench coat and styled his hair and headed to a little dark corner of bleak alley called the poison alter.

Eric had been down several dark streets in his life and all of them were the same. The dark and twisted creature clung to the shadows and waited for their chance to strike some unknowing victim. However Eric was not afraid, because deep down beneath his all American appearance lived something dark than any creature he would ever face down these broken streets.

Eric had dated many men and after a few he realized that he liked the bad boys the best. Eric had date a death eater once but the man had cheated on him and so Eric made sure the man would never cheat again. The memory of how the young man begged for his life when Eric caught the two secret lovers in his apartment sent a shiver down his spine. Eric pulled his coat closer to his strong frame and continued walking down the alley.

Eric heard the crazed laugh of a couple of guys as they came out of the shadows to Eric left."Well boys looky what we 'ave 'ere! What is a good lookin' bloke like ya doin' so far away from the harbor?" Cackled a toothless man who seemed to be in charge of the small group of men. Eric saw that there were three of them and they seemed to be a little drunk as well. "I am just going to the poison alter for a drink that is all!" Eric said as helplessly as he could, thugs like these lived off the fear of their victims, so Eric decided to play the part for the moment as stuck his hands in coat pockets grabbing hold of his wand. "Ere that boys he is lookin for the alter!" ,the man croaked as he stepped closer to Eric. "Its just yer look we were 'eaded that way too! Weren' we boys but we think you should come wif us firs'" ,the man said as he threw his hands on Eric shoulder and tried to get him to follow them deeper down a side street. Eric pushed away from the thugs and smiled a wicked gleam.

"No I think I will like to go alone from here if you don't mind..." Eric started to say before then men pounced. The leader shoved Eric against the wall while the others rushed. However the men made a fatal mistake, in a deafening blast of green light the three men laid dead at Eric’s feet. Eric stepped over the guys and continued down the street all the while laughing to himself.

Allayah was in the shadows, watching. She had been following the drunken men, waiting for them to make a wrong move, and play with them alittle, so she could say that she was doing it in self defence. She didnt want major trouble... yet.. Thats when she saw the men walk up to another one. She was about to step in when the other man pulled out his wand, and killed them all without even blinking. Impressive.. she thought to herself, and then smirked. Looks like she would have abit of fun afterall tonight.

She stepped out of the shadows as he started to walk away, clapping slowly and mockingly with a smirk apon her face. "Bravo, bravo. That took some skill boy. Im alittle impressed actually" She spoke with a smart ass tone. To be compleatly honest, she was really amazed at it, but she didnt want him to see that. Where would the fun in that be? She straightened her jacket and brushed it off alittle, before walking up to him, looking him up and down Not too bad looking.. she thought to herself, and her smirk returned. "So whats your name? Or should i just call you "Mr. Nice Ass" all night?"

Eric heard the clapping of the dark woman who creeped from her shadows, Eric was not surprised that someone had hid in the shadows because their was always someone in the shadows and to prove his point Eric pulled his wand once more and held it high above his head and spoke loud and clear "lumos maximus!". A blinding light erupted from his wand causing everything in the dark little alley to be seen, A few hags hissed at him and quickly retreated down a side street. Eric lowered his wand and as he did the light faded bringing once again the cool and welcomed darkness.

"It does not take skill to take a life darlin, you just have to have the honest intent and then it is as easy as casting your spell. Real talent and skills comes in saving a life because then you have to know your enemy and their intention." Eric said in a cool calm voice as he swung to face his new companion. She was a beautiful woman but Eric knew better every rose had it thorns and this woman was sure just a deadly as she was beautiful."As for my name well you can call me Mr.X if you would like because with names come power and I am not sure that I should give you that hold over me just yet, What is a beautiful girl doing hiding in the shadows?" Eric responded with a smile.

Allayah laughed softly as he lit up the entire alley way, thinking that this boy had some trust issues. But then again, what smart person would trust a totally drop dead goregous girl hiding in the shadows of a place like this. She smiled as the darkness returned, and she looked up to the moon, with a glazed look over her eyes "Much better.. i find the moonlight to be more soothing than the sunlight, dont you?" She spoke, in a airy tone, like she had gone mad for a second. Then her normal composure kicked back and she looked back to him, smirk back on her face as she heard him talk.

"Okay, maybe i should have said that you seem like a really mental person who should be placed under the care of St.Mungo's mental health facilities." She said with a laugh, as she walked around him slowly checking him out. Well she was right about one thing. He had a really nice ass. "Mr.X huh? I prefer Mr.Nice Ass myself to be complealy honest, but whatever lets you sleep at night huh?" She shrugged as she stopped paceing infront of him and looked him in the eyes. "Maybe ill just stick with "Mr.Sexy", cause your ass aint the only thing you got going for you. And as to why im in the shadows. Lets just say... her voice trailed off as she looked to the now dead drunken men, "You took my fun away"

Eric smiled at the woman who commented on the darkness to the light sometimes Eric loved the darkness also. However he knew that overall he was more good than evil but he learned to play to both sides and that made him complicated. Eric smiled as the woman called him Mr. Sexy he did not know what attracted the girls to him, he wished he had the same affect on men but he knew that was wishful thinking. Eric raised and eyebrow at the comment about all he had going for him, the girl could only dream of what he had going for him right now but that was another issues for another person now it was about his new nameless friend.

"So does a Beautiful girl like you have a name, or should I just call you Ms. Sexy?" Eric asked with his token smile, he turned up the charm and watched to see where it would get him tonight. The woman was interesting and he need a little intersting twist in his life every once in awhile.

Allayah laughed softly as he asked after her name. She didnt know why he had a problem sharing his name, but she didnt really care. Her name was on alot of things, good and bad. She had just guessed that he was from a good family and didnt want to get into trouble for the magic he had just preformed. "The name is Allayah, although if you do want, you can call me Ms. Sexy, its very flattering you know" She spoke with a smirk, as she lent against the wall watching him.
He may have taken her fun away when he killed the drunken men, but maybe he could provide another type of fun for her. It really had been so long for her.

She turned her head to the side as she continued to watch him, and a slight smile came over her face "So tell me Mr. Sexy, where do you work? and if you dont want to awnser that question, atleast tell me your first name? Surely i cant get you introuble with that?" She asked, trying to persuade him to give some more awnsers. It wasnt like she could get the ministry down apon him with his first name, even if she wanted too. She hated any type of regal authority, and the ministry was the pinnical of that type of "Oh im the best look at me and do what i say" authority.

Eric ran his fingers through his hair and smiled at the woman brightly, "I am a wedding planner and private tutor, the name at least the first one is Eric. I wish however we could have met at a more positive time but that is life and these disgusting squibs deserved there punishment. I do admitt I could have done this with out killing them or better yet with out the use of my wand but I am not in the mood for mercy." Eric said as he looked up at the red moon let his muscles relax and his mind wonder a bit.

"Please forgive me for talk bad about squibs, I am no deatheater or magic blood supremist but those three should have thought better before they attacked a man such as myself. So why have you been following these roaches anyway?" Eric was still trying to figure out the woman himself and trying to see what threat she possed he would hate to kill pretty woman but if she was looking for blood she would not get it from him.

Allayah smiled as she walked around the dead mens bodies, laughing gently. "A wedding planner hey? Maybe if i snag a guy, i should call you ey?" She spoke softly, "Squibs are scum of the world, they should not enjoy the same privilages as us of nobler blood diserve."She growled softly, and kicked one of the squibs dead foot. She honsetly had just been following them for sometrhing to do, if they had stopped she would have tortured them, but too late now. She would just have to find some other person to enjoy. "I got bored and wanted to see a few people squirm. So why not?"She asked and she shrugged, not really expecting an awnser.

Eric smiled as the girl commented onhis side profession "If you find a guy I know some people who can treat you like royalty whem it comes to weddings. As for the dead scum at are feet they are dead now and won't be missed. I am not agressive to other unless they are agressive toward me and that act of throwing me against a wall warranted their deaths. It was how they say it back home, self defense" Eric said with a wicked smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back