Western Russia

Lissandra Zabini

Lissandra was extremely quiet as she skulked through the shadows outside the small flat, having spent much tedious time attempting to trail Morgase and Tristan. She had finally found them in Western Russia, her beauty failing from lack of sleep and innattentiveness to what she looked like; all she cared about this time was getting back her son from her ex-lover and the despicable wench he had taken for his son's mother.

Her fingers trailing along the edge of an open window, she pried it open with her cracked nails, the vibrant pink on the enamel dulled and chipped. Her hands were dry, and she was in sore need of some lotion. Once she had Erik, and was safely away, she could worry about that stuff.

She knew for a fact that Tristan was not here, and off on an assignment. That was one of the things she now detested about him, how he left of his own accord without a word. It was late enough at night that Morgase should be sleeping, but if anything were to happen, she would only have the woman to deal with.

With surprising strength she pulled herself through the window, breathing in deeply, to find herself in the kitchen, her feet clicking softly on the tiled floor. Discarding her shoes from her feet, she floated fluidly through the halls, making the least noise as possible.

She pushed open a door to the right of the kitchen, but found it to be only the living room. She tried again, turning the knob with a successful click. Smirking, her blue eyes glittering, she opened the door with a minute creak, her expression lighting up in delight as her eyes fell upon a crib, illuminated by the moonlight through a square window. She stepped delicately over a plush dragon in her path of movement, oblivious to the rest of the nursery for the moment. All she cared about was getting to her sleeping son in the crib, who she could see now was kicking fitfully.

Her heart melted as she stopped to stare at him; he had to be a year old now, and wished that she had come earlier.

Morgase was sleeping in the master bedroom, which was connected to Erik's room. She was very over-protective of Erik, thinking of him as her own son. Her certainly thought of her as his mother, as she was the one who cared for and raised him with Tristan.

Knowing that Tristan was away, Morgase had set some extra precautions and security on Erik's room. When Lissandra opened the door and entered Erik's room, an alarm next to Morgase's bed began to go off quietly enough that Lissandra could not hear, but loud enough that it awoke Morgase.

She sat up in her bed, quite worried to be awoken by the alarm. Reaching over and turning the alarm off Morgase got out of bed, putting on a robe and sticking her wand in her pocket, and creapt toward Erik's room. She quietly pushed opened the door, not entirely surprised to see Lissandra there, staring at Erik.

"Incarcerous," Morgase encanted softly as she flourished her wand toward Lissandra. Ropes emerged from the tip of Morgase's wand and headed toward Lissandra.

Lissandra's eyes darted to Morgase, whipping out her wand as the woman strolled into the room. She wasn't going to let this woman get the best of her.

"Protego!" she snarled, deflecting the spell as she moved quickly to the other side of the crib, facing Morgase. "Stay out of this," she stated in a fakely sweet voice, the sound reminiscent of chocolate being poured over a nasty vegetable. "It'll be better if you do, Morgase; he's mine."

"Yours?" Morgase asked wth a smirk. She laughed harshly. "You must be joking. I have raised Erik, not you. He is mine. He even calls me 'Ma.' You are quite mistaken Lissandra, and I would advise you to leave now, before this gets ugly."

Morgase had her wand raised and at the ready. She did not want to attack Lissandra unless it was necessary.

Lissandra's gaze narrowed, her green eyes filled with anger and frustration. Morgase's words were like a burning poison in her ears, and smirking, she made as if to turn to leave. "Fine then, Morgase, if that is the way you want it-" She stepped to the door, careful not to turn her back, and with a fleeting attempt at a spell, she whipped her wand at Morgase, snarling, "Deprimo!" watching as the magic swirled towards the other woman.

Morgase was definitely not naive enough to let her guard down as Lissandra walked toward the door and encated "Protego" with ease, protecting herself with no problem. "Sectumsempra!" Morgase yelled suddnely, flourishing her wand toward Lissandra. Her anger had built up and motherly protection kicked into affect as she made her attack at the woman, glad that she was away from Erik now. The spell was an old family favorite, and Morgase was proud to use it in defense of Erik.

Lissandra's lips moved in a snarl as she sidestepped Morgase's spell, taunting, "You gonna cut me? Everte Statum!" she had turned the crib, pushing it against the wall with force, making Erik start to cry in fright. Lissandra winced at the cries, not wanting to hear them, but it made for less of an obstacle in the way.

[I apologize, I had made a comment that upon further inspection did not make much sense. Not being one to play the video games I had never heard that spell and was quite confused.

This is something that has never really come up before, but I believe there should be some limitations when we are fighting like this, as there are when dueling. You have cast two spells, giving me no chance to react to your first spell and having to come up with an IC reason why Morgase stoof there like an idiot and allowed Liossandra to cast another spell at her.]]

Morgase was definitely not pleased with Lissandra's move, but recognized that if she truly wanted to protect Erik she would need to get rid of Lissandra, once and for all. She allowed Erik to continue crying, as it did not bother her and might serve as a distraction for Lissandra, who was not used to being around a child.

"Furnunculus," Morgase cast forceully at Lissandra, wanting to slow her down so that she could attack her more easily.

((That causes boils, doesn't it? If it doesn't tell me and I'll edit...))

Lissandra swore voraciously as a multitude of painful boils sprung up all over her usually radiant face, clawing at the large growths in vain. All that did was pop one, which was amazingly disgusting. She attempted to cast a spell, but it was too difficult to move her lips, and she always had been terrible at silent spellcasting.

[Yes, it does. Question, did you mean Silent Spellcasting?]

Morgase smirked as boils popped up all over Lissandra, making her even more ugly than she already was. "Sectumsempra!" she cast directly at Lissandra's chest with a flourish of her wand and a step toward the woman.

((Yes I did. XD I did that on accident...))

Lissandra shrieked as a large wound tore across her chest, blossoming red all over her white shirt. She collapsed to the ground in pain, bringing her hand up to the wound as she glared at Morgase through her swollen eyelids.

Morgase stepped forward, glaring down at Lissandra with a sickly smirk on her face. "I am rather going to enjoy this. I have thought a lot about this day, ever since you went after Tristan. It was rather painful to watch you with him you know. Especially since he never loved you, he loved me. Expelliarmus" With the last utterance Morgase flourished her wand, hoping to make Lissandra compeltely helpless.

Lissandra squealed as her wand was ripped out of her hand, the pain in her chest rendering her every move with the pain equivalent to a dagger being wedged into her skin. Glaring out of a half closed blue eye, Lissandra whispered, "Maybe so, but not as much as he loved that muggle b1tch." She was making a last ditch attempt to anger Morgase, having contemplated that same fact much through their relationship and then after.

Morgase smirked evily down at Lissandra, unaffected by her comment. "He only thought he loved her. Notice when she died he did not even stay with his daughter. Now he is with me and we are raising Erik together. I am the love he never had, and now he has the life he has always wanted. And you, are not included in it.

"Now, do you want me to just get this over with now, or shall I watch you die slowly?"

Lissandra did not do anything to reply except to whimper quietly, quite sure that she had no choice in the matter whether she was to die quickly or slowly, thinking, Merlin, I must look a pathetic mess. In what she had perceived to be her last moments she was reduced to a sniveling maggot, helpless and unable to do anything except writhe in the pain in her chest.

Morgase was pleased as she saw Lissandra in pain on the floor, not answering. She walked over and picked up Lissandra's wand, pocketing it as she headed over to the crying Erik who was trapped beneath his overturned crib.

"Do not worry Erik, everything will be all right." She picked the crib up and pushed it out of the way, then picking Erik up into her arms. Morgase walked back over to Lissandra, holding Erik. "See Erik, this is what happens when you are bad."

"You-" Lissandra snarled, pain rupturing throughout her chest as she lifted her arm to point a slender finger at the woman above her, "You took him from me!" She sniveled, unable to look at Erik in Morgase's arms, which was truly too much torture, a could have been that was not to be. "You took them."

Her usually shrill voice had succumbed to a horse whisper, little dots beginning to appear in her vision.

Morgase smirked sickly down at Lissandra and looked up at Erik. "Who am I?" she asked him, making sure Lissandra could hear.

"Mama" he answered in his sweet toddler voice.

"That is right Erik," she said and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I am your Mama."

Lissandra gave up on making accusations, bringing her hand back down to rest on her chest, her fingers stained with dark blood. With a heavy sigh, her eyes losing their usual luster and her pulse slowing to an unsure beat, the last thing she heard was the word Mama.

Tristan groaned as his hair darkened and grew down to his chin, having stayed out too long using the Polyjuice Potion. He had almost returned to normal, and all that remained was for his green eyes to turn back to their normal icy blue and his mouth to thin out and broaden. The shirt he had worn as the other man had been ripped to shreds in certain places, the end of it not even reaching the bottom of his midsection. I bet I look like a drag queen, he thought to himself, an extremely ugly drag queen.

He pushed through the apartment door, having gotten through with ease. He suddenly heard voices coming from the direction of the bedroom. Extremely worried, he pushed through into Erik's room, where he could see Morgase, holding Erik and appearing smug, looking down upon a disfigured body pooled in sticky blood. "What happened?" he demanded worriedly, "Are you and Erik alright?"

He moved forward to get a look at the body, its face covered in boils. He suddenly realized who it was with shock, the mess of long red hair identifiable to only one person. "Lissandra?" He mouthed. "What was she doing here?"

Erik had been frightened of the whole situation, wondering who the strange woman was. He had calmed down, however, feeling nothing but security as his mother picked him up. When she asked him who she was, he replied with all of the confidence a baby could have, "Ma-ma."

His blue eyes were bright as he saw another person he recognized enter the room, a rather adorable smile breaking out on his face regardless of the fact of the dead body on the ground. He understood the word bad, as his mother had said, and he decided that this was the definition of bad people. He would forget the memory eventually, but now, it stuck in his rather carefree memory.

"Da-da!" he exclaimed excitedly as he recognized his father. He leaned against his mother's shoulder, her body warm and comfortable. With a seemingly indifferent expression, he extended a tiny digit towards the unmoving woman on the floor, "Bad."

Morgase looked up in surprise as Tristan came through the door. She was not worried about him discovering Lissandra's dead body, and in fact was rather pleased that he could see her work.

When Erik pointed down at Lissandra's dead body and said bad, Morgase could not help but smile a proud, motherly smile. "That is right Erik, she was bad." Morgase rubbed her nose against his and then gave his nose a short kiss before turning to Tristan.

"Lissandra was bad, and needed to be punished." Her language and such was of course sensored due to the presence of Erik, but she was grinningly evilly as she looked down at Lissandra's pathetic body.

Tristan's Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he looked back at Morgase, his icy eyes falling back on Lissandra. His lips moved halfway between a smirk and a frown; finally with a smug smile back at Morgase. "Where shall I dispose of this then?" he inquired, giving Erik a winning smile. He pulled out his wand, wondering what he was going to transfigure the body into- It was quite relieving to know that he wouldn't have to deal with Lissandra anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back