Wandering and thinking...

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix was wandering around the sixth floor. Stopping to look at an occasional painting. She sighed and began to think, Its almost summer break... I'm almost in third year. Wow... life's gone fast... that's always nice...

Courtney was briskly walking through the sixth floor corridor in a panic. One of her Pygmy Puffs had gone missing. As she turned a corner, she found herself to be in the presence of Bellatrix Green. "Oh, hello Bella."

Bellatrix quickly turned her head looking like a hawk. She was shocked at the new company and no longer in solitude. "Hello Courtney..." she said quietly.

"What brings you all the way to this level of the castle?" Courtney asked, she had decided that talking with Bellatrix would be more interesting than roaming the corridors searching for a fluffball.

Courtney giggled a bit. "I know, it is crazy. Time goes by so quickly. It feels like yesterday I had my first argument with you Bellatrix, but that is all behind us now. Anyways, at least as third years we'll be able to pick on the new first years a bit."

"Yeah... I remember at the beginning of Second year I never wanted to get to the point that I did in first year. I didn't want another year like that but then I ended up going far past that mark of boundary...." she said softly. "I'm afraid what might come third year.... although I can't to must destruction with my training wand... however last half of this year I didn't have a wand and I worked around that..."

Courtney patted Bellatrix on the shoulder. "Don't worry, I think you'll have a great year next year. All you need to do is make a couple of really good friends. They'll be sure to keep you in line."

"Yeah... I thought I had that but it didn't work out to well..." she said flinching a bit when Courtney touched her.

Kaela had been with Courtney when she left and begun to get worried about her. Wandering down from the tower she made her way to the corridor and stopped in her tracks as she saw Bellatrix. Kaela had been fortunate enough to not have had any bad experiences with Bellatrix and didn't really want to start just now.

"Hey Courtney," she said with a small smile as she approached them. "Hi Bellatrix. Whacha guys doin?"

Courtney was happily surprised when Kaela had approached them. "Hiya, Kaela. We were just discussing how crazy it was that we are almost in third year. I mean, time has flown by. I remember just meeting you in Ravenclaw, you were reading."

Grinning, she added, "I feel very nostalgic today."

Kaela looked at Bellatrix and frowned. "Did I do something wrong? I can leave if you want to talk to just Courtney."

((Whoa, I forgot about this. Sorry :( ))

"So, what electives are you guys taking next year?" Kaela asked, a but unsure of what to say.

"Hey, I'm taking those, along with Ancient Runes. Not too sure if I wanna stay in Divination though. What about you Courtney?"

Courtney made a face. "Divination, weird. I am taking arithmancy, ancient runes, and care of magical creatures."

"The idiotic profession would be that of an Auror. I'm not sure what I want to do, I'm just making sure I have a few doors open."

"An Auror needs to take care of creatures?! I thought they just cared about the Dark Wizards and Witches!" Bellatrix exclaimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back