Umm, HI?

Swetha Shankaran

OOC First Name
Vamsi
Hey guy's, I'm swetha, from India. HNZ looks great, I was thrilled the first time i saw the forum. Very well maintained and look is awesome. I hope there is room to fit me in. :)

(P.S. I am unable to understand how to start off, like how to get sorted, my wand?, blood status etc? can anyone help me?)

Welcome to HNZ Swetha!
I'm Jessye from the United States! There is always room to fit another in, so I hope you enjoy your time here!

To get you started,you should check out the Site Documentation. It has a lot of useful information that may answer a lot of your questions on how to start off. There is also the ever so awesome Admins or Global Moderators that you can contact with any questions. The other members would be eager to help you out too so don't be shy! ♥

- Jessye

I'm very glad for your reply. I didn't know that Site Documentation reading is meant for starting off thing's here. Thanks for the link. I too hope, I will be accepted by all members here. :)

~Swetha

Hey there Swetha!
Welcome to HNZ, my name is Donna ^_^ Jessye has pretty much given you all the information needed, but if there is anything else you want to know, feel free to shoot us a PM :)
We're a pretty loving community, so don't worry about wanting to be accepted here, it's pretty much a given ^_^
Donna :donna:

Hi there, Swetha! :)
Welcome to HNZ. I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada. ^_^

Unfortunately, you've just missed sorting (it will be a few months again before character can be put in to the hogwarts houses to become first years and roleplay in the castle) - but until then there is plenty to do around the board.
I hope you enjoy your stay, and I'll see you around. ^_^

@Donna: Thank you, and i hope the same. :)

@Nick: Aww! That's bad. Few months in the sense? (I mean real world time or HNZ time?) and yeah thank you.

-Swetha

Unfortunately, it'll be in real life time. :( About two months, to be exact - but you can always develop an adult character, or spend plenty of time getting a solid background for a student character. ^_^

Hmm, That's bad. Okay though. Thank you for Information, you are very helpful, I hope i will be seeing you around. :)

-Swetha

Hi Swetha,
My names Annie, everyone has pretty much covered all the basics. I just wanted to welcome you to the site :hug: Hope to see you around. (There are quite a few unsorted made now, so you shouldn't be bored. I have Isabella here if your interested ;) )
~Annie

That's great. Thank you Annie, I hope Isabella becomes a great friend to Swetha Shankaran. :)

-Swetha

Hi Swetha!

Welcome to HNZ. I'm Cyndi, one of the admin and I'm from the United States.
I hope that the information that Jessye linked you to has been helpful.
If you need any more help, feel free to ask ^_^

I hope to see you around the board :)

Thank you so much Cyndi. Yes it was very helpful indeed. I'm from India btw.

I am very sorry to have created any confusions earlier, I didn't realize that OOC name is not the Characters name. So, I am changing it. Sorry for that, bare with me. :(

-Vamsi

Hey Vamsi
Welcome to HNZ, I'm Mia and I come from Australia
I think all of the key information has already been covered, although sorting isn't for a while feel free to post in the unsorted role playing forum, Brightstone Village (the new zealand hogsmede) or obsidian harbour (our version of diagon ally) or Makatu mall.
Mia

Thanks Mia. <3

At first by seeing your name, I thought you were Indian (I mean the name Tara Sitara). Well anyway, Thanks for the info. :)

-Vamsi

Thats okay. Indian was what i was aiming for when i made Tara, so i guess i passed that. I have a few accounts bobbing around the site, as well as Tara I have Elvera, Briar, Morgan, and my newest addition Praneil. you will find many people have multiple accounts, and names will become familiar after a while
Mia

Oh, does that mean we can have more than one account? I want one adult account to introduce as my present character's relative. So, I can do that?

-Vamsi

you can have as many accounts as you want, but it is recommended that you don't take on too all at once. but one adult and one student is a good starting point.

Mia (again)

Oh, thank you very much for the information. I will have to think a lot for a new character though. :)

-Vamsi

Welcome to the site =) Good to see new comer join. I'm Maddy or Madz =)

I love Hindu movies and music ^_^ so it's awesome your from India !! =D

Hi Vamsi!

It's a good thing you're fine here in Hogwarts NZ. I'm Artemis. Or you could just probably call me "Arty" since that's my nickname. Also, I prefer that. I think Artemis is to long or something.

Anyways, it's good to see you... again! :lol:

Arty xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back