Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella could not fight; her mind was consumed by darkness, taken over by the force that controlled her. Run, and follow me, was the command given, and she was forced to obey.

Tristan stopped dead as a man he did not know, obviously a teacher, appeared at the other end of the Corridor. “A little help, please,” he bellowed to an invisible Garett, pulling his imperiused daughter to the side.

Professor King had been making his nightly rounds, on the a watch for any stray curfew breakers. He stopped as he noticed Estrella, moving like a zombie and accompanied by a strange, hooded man. “Estrella!” he exclaimed, but she was permanently zoned out, nonexistent to the world. He then realized that Estrella was Imperiused thinking quickly he raised his wand, bellowing, “Protego Totalum!” to put a barrier around himself.
“Who are you? And what the HELL is going on?” he cried, hoping that anyone else would hear. Could it be her father? he thought to himself, not believing that the man would have been able to sneak into the school without being seen.

Tristan kept his wand pointed at the surprised but oddly prepared Professor, but did not make a move. Where have I seen him before? he thought to himself. He stepped aside as Garett arose from his Animagus form.

With a swish of his wand, he bellowed, "Impedimenta!" attempting to hit the new opposition.

"Get a grip, chap." Professor King mocked as the spell rebounded off his shield, "Who ARE you?" he inquired with more force.

"I have a feeling that you already know," Tristan laughed, smirking. "I've seen you before; auror office, right? Let's just say I quit the job and haven't been seen since. Protego Totalum!"

“Stupefy!” Garett bellowed, but the spell bounced off the Professor’s barrier. “A smart one, you are,” he jeered. “Impedimenta!”

Drago was never the type who like the use of wands or other such things. He preferred to take care of things physically. With a roar and his mouth open wide, he dove for the annoying Professor, hoping that, at the least, he could change the mans life forever.

(((HOLY sh1t TEAM UP!)))

"I'm afraid you're wrong, but that doesn't surprise me. I'm mistaken alot." he said, without the slightest hint of it being a lie, "Confringo!" Professor King screamed towards a nearby pillar.

He then stepped out of the way of the werewolf and cast another shield spell to protect himself.

"Sectumsempra!" Tristan snarled, pulling Estrella and himself away from the pillar, as nothing good could come from the Professor's spell. "King, right? You don't remember me?"

"King is correct but I've never worked with dirt before." he explained as he allowed the first spell to hit his shield and the second to fly past him, watching the pillar crumble he aimed his wand towards Garett, "Defodio!"

Cecily had been stomping around the castle, mad at her mate, when she heard bellowing coming from around the corner. She ran, her wand out, and took in the shocking scene. "King!" she yelled, looking at the children in horror. Her eyes lit with an intense fire when she took in the cloaked men. Death eaters! She hated them so...

"Hello Cecily." Professor King replied calmly as if they were about to sit down and have tea, "Mind giving me a hand?"

Taking the opportunity, Tristan sent a killing curse flying towards the Professor and ran off down the corridor, the imperiused Estrella keeping up behind him. All that mattered was that he got her away from Hogwarts; if something happened to Garett or Drago it wasn't his problem.

Garett sidestepped the male Professor's spell, and smirked. "You're going to have to do more than that, pretty boy," he laughed, screaming, "Diffindo!"

Cecily dove at King, knocking him out of the way as the bright green light passed over their heads. She looked down at him, "Sorry!" She got up and went to take off after Estrella when she felt the air displace around her face and severe pain hit her. She screamed and fell, turning to throw a curse at her attacker.

(Whew! Sorry, had to edit, stuff is happening so quick!!!)

Hoping another teacher would stop Tristan he focused on the other two Death Eaters, standing up again he stated "Deprimo"

(((msn sux))))

(i edited my post! ahh i need some popcorn!)

Drago batted aside the Professors ((don't know if I hit you or not, but didn't want to godmode)) and made a dash down the hall. He was here to see a Professor, but it wasn't either of those pathetic specimens.

Cecily rolled up, clutching her bleeding face. She swore and ran after her attacker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back