Time to make some friends

Scipio Contarini

OOC First Name
Shona
Scipio was not in the mood to stay at home on that day.It was just a couple of days before he would start Dumstrang and from what his mother had told him,Dumstrang felt like it would be a really gloomy place.He decided to hangout in the town and to have a butterbeer which he hadn't had for a few weeks now.

Having no one to take along with him,Scip dressed up and left the house without notification because no one else was at home.He felt a shiver run down his spine as he walked onto the main wizarding market street.His house was surrounded by woods where the chilly autumn winds were blocked but the street had no such trees to block the winds.

He walked down the street being shoved slightly by passers-by.He ducked into the popular bar which served excellent butterbeer and took a seat at the farthest corner table.He summoned the waiter and ordered butterbeer as he scanned the people in the bar looking to see if there was anyone he knew.

Marcello needed a time alone, if he saw Stefano or his sister there, he would probably argue with them and get back to the castle. Beauxbaton was perfect and he love the school even though he was far from his cousins, the Romanes. He did love his cousins but he needed a time alone, away from the castle, from the family, and from the girls there.

He decided to get out, he took a random clothes and put it on and walk toward the city. He didn't have any lesson anyway so there should be nothing that could stop him from going to the city. He was planning to skate in a rink or go to a gym and start practicing him gymnastic skill but he had a better idea.

A popular bar appeared on his sight, he walk toward it and pushed the door and notice an empty table on the bar. He notice a lad who seemed older than him, sitting beside him. "Ciao" He greeted in Italian. "You're all alone?" He decided to speak in English.

Scipio noticed a boy sit down beside him,and was slightly surprised when he was greeted in Italian.He didn't know many people who could speak Italian but maybe had never known people at all to know if they could or not.He smiled and greeted back in Italian,"Buongiorno,and sadly,yes I am,but I guess you could give me company"he added his reply to the boy's question.Scipio had never had many friends and it hadn't occured to him until very recently when he knew that he was going to join Dumstrang."I am Scipio Contarini,by the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back