The start of a big adventure

griffygirl

As griffgirl walked down the hall toward the sorting hat she was shivering. Looking up to the night sky she started to talk to her friend next to her"I think that i would like to be in Griffindor" her friend said.
"Me too. I love lions and everything, they are soooooo loudmouthed just like me."Griffgirl said."Hey your not loudmouthed" her frind said.

"Hey Andy" said Carly. "ím Carly and this is griffgirl. nice to meet you" said carly sahking hands with Andy. "i've seen you around the Gryffindor common room, havent i?" asked Carly

"obviously.. have you looked at her robes duh".Rauri Said as she walked over to carly, griffygirl and andy."So you guys have potions today?. I cant wait to blow up something.She smirked as she waited for the response of her fellow class mates...

"well you can do that "Griffygirl said smiling" you see that i have not yet been sorted.you want to know why... its because ive been chating to you lot,so that means your the problem She said sarcastically" lol <:p "

"I wonder why i hang out with you two guy sometimes." said carly laughing.
"Why have you guy not been sorted yet?"

"i dont know the sorting hat hasnt sorted me... it is sooo annoying" griffygirl said as she scoffed down an egg and bacon sandwich.

((Griffygirl, are you changing your name at all? o.0 if so, I'll edit.))

Athene was passing by the new students, and heard one tell another her name. Griffygirl? Athene nearly laughed.
"Please tell me that griffygirl is just a nickname," she scoffed rudely. "But even then it's just plain hilarious." She smirked, and flicked a few stands of hair out of her face as she regarded them. "Stupid first years," she muttered as she walked away.
<i></i>

Maddiie was eating and had overheard Athene comment to the first year girl.
"Like if you wasn't a stupid first year, last year." Maddiie said rolling her eyes.
"Don't pay no mind to the demon witch." Maddiie said laughing at Athene.

As Violet was walking through the hall at breakfast, she heard a girl complaining about not being sorted.
"Not sorted, yet?" she asked. "That's rather odd. Don't worry. I'm sure it'll happen soon," she said, smiling.

((1. did you fill in the sorting form? 2. did you PM Alicia/Sorting Hat?, 3. maybe you need to change your name to a real name, i.e. first and last name?

I hope that doesn't sound rude, just making some suggestions =D))

"I don't know why people like telling frist years off but it not like it hurts anyway" said Carly to Madiie.

"I know she just that way, I'm Maddiie by the way. Hufflepuff 3rd and you guys are.?"

"well im griffy girl and this is carly" Griffy girl said." and my real name "she said giving the mean 2nd year girl Athene a mean look back "is Rauri. I have submitted the form twice yet i havent been sorted i the ceremony soooo weird."

"man that sucks. hopeful they will sort you really soon""said carly putindg a hand around her friend. "the sorting hat must be really old and slow"

and how are your classes so far you guys? You'll have to let me know what it is like. I dont like not being sorted Rauri Said.

"They are easy and you got to find info about it and you do get homework. flying was good. i got it up on my last try! good or what" said Carly with a smile. :D

"Well hey Rauri and Carly, don't worry you will get sorted soon." Maddiie said reassuring the new girl. "Flying fun, will you to be trying out for quittch." she asked them.

"of course "Rauri Said as she ate another sandwich. "but i no y i havent been sorted. It is cause i dont have a good enough name."

((Yeah you do now, but will take time,))

"What do you mean, you have a lovely name." Maddiie said to her.

"I've been sorted have't i?" said Carly looking down at her robes. "Öh wait. I ahev been" she said. "Why are i so dumb. Oh hey what up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back