The Olsens

Daniel Olsen

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Daniel packed his trunk after the yule ball and was ready to leave the castle grounds and see his family.He was jumping up and down and couldnt control the excitment of seeing his parents after six months.

"Ya"he said looking pleased he had packed all his things in time."Lets say goodbye to ur friends and then we can leave."he said

"Okay"he said glancing at his watch."Lets go"

Kasey walked to Hogsmade station from where she and Dan took the hogwarts newzealand and when they arrived the station kasey immediately began looking to find a glimpse of her parent's face.

they arrived at the station and dan saw his mom and dad waving at him."Look kasy thats my mom and dad"he showed her.He waved back

Kasey saw her mom and went to her and then after huging her mom she went to Dan's parents and introduced herself"I am Kasey Carla,Dan's classmate"she said with a smile to his parents.

"hELLO MOM"SAID DAN GIVING A HUG TO HER MOM AND THEN HE WENT TO HIS DAD."tHIS IS THE GIRL I TOLD YOU ABOUT"HE WHISPERED IN HIS EAR.dAN WENT THEN TO kASEY'S MOM WHO HAD ARRIVED AND SAID"HELLO mRS.cARLA,I AM dANIEL"WITH A SMILE AN DTHESE ARE MY PARENTS.

"Hello"said kasey's mom.She shook hands with dan's parents."Its nice to meet you"she said."I think we should get going dear"she said to kasey."Your dad will be waiting,excuse us"she said as kasey and her mom walked out of the sation"Couldnt you talk to them so more?"she asked with a slight frown."i ceretainly will but not now"said her mom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back