Talks

Ginny Porter

Wand
Apple wood 9 3/4" Fairy wings
ginny walked into the hall and sat down at a table. the food was already out but like every other time, she didn't feel hungry anymore. she took a roll again and started the procedure of ripping it up and looking around for anyone she knew.

Grande walked into the hall and saw Ginny sitting on her own. Seeing no one else he knew he walked over to her. "Hey Ginny, mind if I sit with you?" He asked

ginny jumped slightly when she heard someone behind her. she snaped her head round to find herself looking at Grande. she smiled. 'Not at all. have as seat,' she said moving up and patting the space on the bench. 'only if you want though,' she added.

"Thank you" Grande said sitting down. He picked up and apple and began to eat it. "So how are you this fine day?"

'Oh quite good actually.' Ginny lied. she went back to tearing her roll up though it couldn't really be teared up anymore. 'And you?'

Grande raised his eyebrow but bit into his apple before replying. "I'm good a bit tired but overall good. What will you be doing today?"

'Oh, probably just hang around the pitch and practise or go to the lake. Depends on what i feel like with the weather,' ginny summed up choosing the smallest peice of teared-up roll and eating it reluctanctly. 'You, grande?'

((Yeah sure))

Grande thought for a moment. "I'm not sure, where ever the wind takes me" Grande said laughing.

'yeah.' ginny said joining in with the laughter. 'There's really a lot of wind in the schl to lead you anywhere,'she joked.

Andromeda walked into the great hall and saw her fellow Gryffindor and the girl called Ginny from the Ravenclaw house. She smiled and hoped they wouldn't mind her joining them.
"Hi!" she smiled, "how's tricks?"

'Hi Andy. Tricks?'Ginny asked andy who had just joined them.

"Oh hello Andromeda!" Grande said "Yeah tricks?"

ginny laughed again at her response. 'Oh right. sorry. nothing much really. Roll?' she asked offering her her plate with roll on it.

Grande smiled. "Do you have plans for today?" Grande asked Andromeda.

"Not really, had herbology which was really interesting. Got to plant a pumpkin seed and use my wand to make it grow!" Andy's eyes lit up with enthuasiasm.
"Never seen any thing like it, it was so cool. I do have DADA homework and a Herbology assignment but I don't have any classes on Monday so I'll do both then!"
she turned and looked at them, "How about ye?"

'Oh just eat it all if you want. I'm not really hungry.' Ginny said politely putting the plate in front of her.

'I don't know really. i come here starving and then the sight of the food just makes me feel sick,' ginny admitted. 'So what are you doing today?'

"I'm the same sometimes. Not always hungry" Grande said. "Did I not just ask that, Ginny?"

'Yes, you did actually now i come to remember it. How stupid of me,' Ginny said, slapping her head playfully. 'Aw well,'

Andromeda laughed and ate another piece of roll. She liked these two people, Grande had looked out for her and been there to talk to a few times already and Ginny she thought was just bascially cool- another flying geek!
"I'm always hungry" she smiled, "my mom is always saying my metabolism will catch up with me someday! whatever that means!"
Andy had the frame of a whippet or a steeple chase jockey, small and sleek!
Perfect for flying!

"I'm normally hungry when it comes to lunch. Never in the morning, it just makes me feel sick." Grande said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back