Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Flexible Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hey!

Alright, let's get straight to the point with this: I really want to roleplay with this dude.

ZACHERY EVANS

tumblr_inline_nqb395vm7i1rgbif3_500.gif

Like the name above the GIF says, this is Zachery Evans, he is sixteen years old and is sorted into Gryffindor and really wants to become a Quidditch player after graduating, even though he's too afraid to play for his own House. I've only had like one RP with him, and I really want to have some more before it is too late. What I'm looking for is a friend and/or love interest. Because I think that I've covered up most things in his bio I'll put the link right here!

I can provide you with plenty of friends for Zachary, but my oldest available character is only fourteen and I feel like you would maybe that would be too young for Zach. If not, great! If so, then I have quite a few characters he would be friends with. Would you prefer a certain house?

Well, since Zachary just turned sixteen I don't really mind the age.

I have an extremely shy 7th year (Kimara Axel) that I would love to get out there, as well as a fourth year (Prudence Armstead) if you wanted - I also have students out side of HNZ. Just let me know what you'd prefer.

I'd love for Zachary to meet people outside of Hogwarts too

Awesome, I have my sweet but clumsy Corella Ashley, whom is a Beuxbaton's student, and then I have my baby Teddi (17) - whom was recently turned down by the ministry as auror and is super upset about it.

If you want more I have Ezra here who's Durmstrang and just turned 15

Hey! Sorry I've taken so long to get back to you. Okay, so for Zachary I have Veronica here. She could be a friend or a love interest but that is up to you. She's very peppy and talks a lot. She's extremely friendly and she loves people. I'll warn you that she can be a bit dim but mostly she just believes that bad things don't happen. In that respect she sees everything through rose coloured glasses.

For a friend for Zach I have Maya Corby. Maya is a fifth year and definitely needs more friends. She super interested in Quidditch mostly due to the guy she likes being th Captain of Hufflepuff team and she can cook. She's also really friendly and talks quite a lot. Recently she's been trough some hard stuff, but she managed to get through it and now she just needs more friends.

For Ezra I have my Durmstrang girl Davina. She's not the brightest spark but she tries hard. She's an identical twin and a part veela. She likes making friends but can find it hard to trust people because she doesn't always understand them, meaning she's not always sure they're not trying to hurt her. Davina's sister recently died and she's currently trying to deal with that, but mostly she's struggling with school. She's super nice though. Admittedly she's a biggest bully magnet and people are always trying to upset her.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back