So Many Problems

Andrea Kelize

OOC First Name
Nicole [main]
Wand
Rowan Wand 15 Essence of Fang of Basilisk
I’m guessing some of you guys noticed that I have been absent here for almost two weeks now. It is simply because I have loads of dilemmas to deal with. But before I share that information with you, I just want to apologize to everyone whom I have an ongoing rp with. I apologize if I wasn’t able to reply to our threads. The reason is: my schedule was just busy during those days and like I said, I had lots of problems. First was, chapter exam came and my dad forbidden me to go online or watch TV. All I did for a week was study, study, study and my conscience was bothering me for I feel sorry to those people whom I had threads with. I thought that I couldn’t just keep them hanging without any explanation for my sudden absence. I tried getting online numerous of times but I just didn’t have the time to write a whole excuse topic that explained why I was going to be off for a while. I usually just go online for three to five minutes and that won’t be enough for me to write this. When the exams were finished, I was happy that I could go online again and finally reply to the topics I have but unfortunately, there was this parade and the xylophoners or lyrees were needed. It was my first time being part in a band as a lyree (I’m a new one) and not a majorette in which I always was. I always underestimate lyrees and I think being a lyree is easy but it turns out, it is hard. Very hard. I had to memorize dozen pieces and it was NOT easy! When the parade finished, I was truly exhausted. Imagine, carrying a heavy lyre in your hand not to mention the heat in an hour without dropping it. My whole body felt exhausted and I my hands and feet ached for two days. I was not able to go online again for I couldn’t move, literally. So, it’s a week and two days without computer and believe me, I was miserable. And the most frustrating part was that when I had no body pain, exams whatsoever, I found out that the computer was broken. Fortunately, it got fixed yesterday and here is my topic now which took me hundreds of tries so I can post it. I’m sorry again to all those whom I have a topic with. I will try to reply on Saturday and Sunday and hopefully I will be active now.

-Nico

Nico! :hug:
Hey, don't worry about your short adsence, it's understandable and you don't have to feel guilty about anything, I'm sure everyone understand, besides, real life comes first and if it's hectic, it's hectic.

Hope to see you around more now, though! ^_^
~Niewl.

I hate it when RL problems get in the way. D:
But again, it's okay between Alliyah and Andi. Take all the time you need! Get those grades aced alright? Hehe

Aww, thanks Arty! I will try to work on my reply today and maybe post it tomorrow :)

It sounds like you were super busy with a capital S!
Welcome back to the site, Nicole :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back