Sketching The View

Cherie Jin

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Cherie sighed. She was sitting near the window, sketching what she saw from the window on a piece of paper on her pad. She had done a sketch that most would find great, but she didn't think so. "It's horrible," she muttered. "Maybe I need something else to sketch... No, I will sketch this view. And I will do a good job." She crumpled it up and threw it to the ground. She started on a new piece of paper. She drew a little before crumpling up that piece of paper and throwing it to the ground, too.

Cherie rolled her eyes. "Darn this view for being so pretty but so hard to sketch," she said. "I wish I wasn't such a perfectionist. But at least I'm awesome me." She decided to try one more time. This time it came out okay, even though it wasn't perfect in her mind. She just wanted to go on to do something else. But she wanted to finish sketching the view and move on to something else. She finished finally and she thought it was pretty good.

Hamza was on the ground floor of the North Tower looking up towards the tower, only to notice that there was a girl sitting near the window that was trying to sketch something, possibly the view, but he noticed that she was looking at him as well, maybe she was sketching him? His curiosity brought him next to the door that led to the top of the North Tower. Hamza was wearing his casual clothes today, which was pants and a dress shirt. As he was heading up the North Tower, he puffed up his collar, opened two of his buttons from his neck down, revealing his gold chain that he was wearing, and continued walking up to the Tower.

When he reached the tower, he noticed to his right that the girl was still sitting next to the Window, still drawing the view. He went behind her and noticed that she was drawing the view that she was seeing, instead of looking down, since he thought that she was drawing him. He went up next to her and gave the girl a smile. "Looks like you enjoy drawing the view huh?" said Hamza while he looked outside at the view she was trying to draw, which seemed very nice and beautiful. "I like your choice of view." He then took a small pause and said, "I'm sorry, where are my manners. My name is Hamza Khalid." Hamza then forwarded his right hand to shake hands with the girl and gave her a smile.

Cherie looked up from her drawing, a little startled. "Sorry, when I draw I normally drift off in to my own world, so I didn't see you there," she said, a smile on her face. "Yeah, I kind of just picked a random window but I guess it worked out okay. I knew that this tower's view would be pretty good. By where it is on the castle, you know...."

Cherie shook her head at the boy's introduction. "Don't apologize," she said. "Most of the time, manners are the last things on my mind. I'm Cherie Jin." She put out her right hand and shook hands with Hamza. "Nice to meet you, Hamza. Now tell me, you do much with art yourself?"

Hamza could agree with her because when he plays his guitar, he drifts into his own world as well, making new tones, and what not. "Don't be sorry, I have a habit of drifting off into my own world as well when I play my guitar." said Hamza with a smile. After shaking her hand, she introduced herself as Cherie Jin. "Please to meet you Cherie." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza too a seat next to Cherie and said, "Well, occasionally, I usually just sit down and play my guitar in my free time. I suppose you do art work in your spare time?" said Hamza.

Cherie continued to smile. So he played the guitar. That was pretty cool. But Cherie knew she couldn't do much in music that well. Except maybe banging a drum. "That's pretty cool, playing the guitar," she said. "Although I don't think I would be capable of doing it. Yeah, usually I do art stuff. Sometimes I design clothes and stuff."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back