Sitting

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix was sitting on teh lawn.

Bruin looked over from the path and saw Bellatrix messing with Kiera, one of the first year Gryffindors. He walked over and looked at Bellatrix, thinking back to their last, almost human conversation. "Now Bellatrix, you be nice to Kiera here or you'll have me to answer to...", he said with a grin. He knew that they weren't on joking terms, as no one probably was with Bellatrix, but he didn't care... "Don't think I won't come down here in throw you in the lake to cool you off if you get all fired up."

Bruin gave Kiera a little tentative smile, trying to warn her to tread lightly around Bellatrix and also let her know that he would be around if need be. "Have a nice day ladies.", he added as he headed off down the path, wondering who else he might bother today.

Liz bounded onto the lawn. "Hey Bella! Sorry I'm late!" she grinned at Kiera, "Nice to see you around too Kiera!"

Bellatrix swore after Bruin either for a joke or serious it was unknown. As Liz walked up Bella stood up and said, "Hey..." as friendly as possible.

Liz grinned. She didn't know if she should be incredibly suspicious or incredibly happy. Maybe both?

"So, how've things been going?"

Kiera smiled at both of them. "Have you thought anymore about my eye color changer?" she asked with a grin. She was nervous about being with Bellatrix. She didnt seem to take to kindly to strangers. She did want to be her friend though....Lets just see what happens...

Liz nodded. "I think that might be the next one up. Hopefully, I'll have my new candy in an edible form sometime soon. A sort of truffle is what I'd like, but mixing it with chocolate on the first attempt? I need to find something to stabalize it with chocolate. It just made me taste bacon for the next two days."

Bellatrix would glance at Kiera occasionally with a nervious look. Trying to focus in on Liz she said, "So other than your candies what else? Any... urm.... boys?" she couldin't think of what else to say to get inside Liz's head. She was horrible at girl to girl talk. This was extreemly awkward.

Bellatrix disliked how Kiera was adding in on her question. She needed to truly get close to Liz but maybe Kiera would be some aid for Bellatrix to do that.

Liz's eyes flashed with sadness, before recovering quickly. "Nope, no boys. What would I do with one of those?" she asked.

"N-n," Bellatrix started to say no but then got an idea to get close to Liz. She tried to blush a bit averting her eyes. "Maybe..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back