Sitting on the window sill....

Jessy Stone

Jessy was wandering the corridors of Hogwarts New Zealand quite unsure of what adventure she might find in her nighttime walk. An owl hooted as she past a window, she turned towards it a and saw the beautiful Moon shining its best for the mere people that barely knows its magic. She tip-toed towards th ewindow and pushed her head out. The wind was breezy and her hair was being blown by it, like flames in a fireplace. Not knowing what she was doing, she sat on the window sill, her back to the frame and sighed. She hadn't felt this relaxed since the exams, and now that school is starting again, she doesn't know when she is going to be this relaxed next. She'd better make the most fo this time.

A few minutes of staring into the hypnotizing orb, Jessy unfolded a scrap piece of parchment that is left in her school uniform pockets and took out also her self-inking quill. It's always a surprise to her what she might find in her pockets. Once, she even found a pair of scissors in there and some hair clips. She doodled till she absent-mindedly made a poem about the Moon. It was interesting. It was quite random, not sure if it belongs to any category in poems. No specific rhythm.
Moon nooM

seeyour reflection
        in my;

eyes...          fill me withJoy
laugh

ter

and

p  e  a  c  e.

l
  o
    v
      e;            longingforyourhug

in my night

.....dreams.....

RADIANT in the sky

nooM Moon

Kasey had just entred the school and was going staright to the Rawenclaw common room when she saw her roomate sitting by the window still in darknesss and th only light that came was from the moon.She decided of giving her a scare but she thought twice on the thought,she guessed it would be okay.She took out her monster blood mask from her pocket and put it on and went to jessy"BLOOD BLOOD I WANT BLOOD"she roared.

More minutes have past as she doodled on her paper when she saw a sillhouette(sp?) walk towards her in the corner of her eye. It didn't register in her mind so was shocked to see a scary face and fell out of the window sill. Luckily, she fell inside not out. That would've been disastrous (sp?). As she looked down though, she saw Kasey's body. She "Hey, I know its you Kasey. You're back!! How was the holidays??"

"Glad that you had fun, I'm here because, well, I just felt like it is all. and the Moon is beautiful tonight right?" she said whilst staring at the Moon and admiring its beauty

"Ya the moon's beautiful,"she said."Would you like to come to my house for our next holidays?"She asked."I could arrange it caz ,,well it gets borinng soemtimes."Seh said

(i dont have anyone that can act as a friend or a sibling so it would be great ho have afriend.)

Daniel was heading to the great hall for dinner as he spotted kasey and jessy chatting."Hey girls,how have you been?"he asked

"I am fine"sai Dan cooly and gave kasey a kiss on her right check."How is bobby an dyour parents?"he asked absolutely not intrested in the topic but just as manners.

Jessy was about to reply to Kasey's suggestion when Daniel entered the conversation. "Hey Daniel, what's life been up to?" Jessy gathered all the pieces pf parchment and repled to Kasey, "I'd love to go to your house, I'd look forward to it!"

"Really,That would be so totally amaizing."Kasey said to jessy with a smile."Everyone is well at home.My brother is going to Dumstrangs"she said cheerfully

"Maybe because so boys,excluding myself,have a different attitude of being away from girls,Is that the reason?"Dan asked

No thats not the reason,Its because,he isa bit naughty and dad thought Dumstrang would be right place for him"she said

((i think
"Maybe because so boys,excluding myself,have a different attitude of being away from girls,Is that the reason?"Dan asked
should be some
"))

"Ohh, right." Jessy smiled as a sad smile appeared on her face, "You're so lucky to have a brother Kasey, even if he's naughty..."

Kasey thought for a moment at what jessy had just said.It seemed thateither she didnt have a brother or any siblings or something had happend to them."I never asked you about your family,do you have any siblings?"kasey asked thinking how stupid she was to not have asked her best friend on her family members.

" I don't have any siblings, I wish to have some though. Someday, when I settle down with that special guy," Jessy blushed and continued, "I'm going to have a big family. So that my children will never be lonely. My mom got ill after she gave birth to me. It was very fatal and the doctor suggested that she just have to stop having another baby or she might not survive that time..." A sob came out of Jessy and tears flew down her cheeks. "I always wanted someone to play with when I was young, someone who can understand what I was feeling, someone my age."

Kasey heared as Jessy explained the sad happening.Kasey felt sad for her.She could never imagine her life without Bobby."Oh Jessy.Dont worry,see now you have got friends.Maybe God wanted you to have a different life from us,to make you special,to make sure that all your parent's love is for you alone"she said trying to cheer up Jessy.She gave her a small hug.

Dan saw as Kasey comforted Jessy,he too wanted to say something but didnt know what to say in a certain situation."Ya, maybe be optimistic,your parent's love is for you alone"he said with a smile."I too dont have a sibling"he added

"Yeah, well...its ok that you have all the attention. But when you are in trouble...self explanatory. right?" Jessy said, raising an eyebrow. She grinned as she tried to make the situation more happier.

((What time was it when the post started i mean noon ,eve??I dont want to go back and read.))

"So you want to go to Madam Pudifoots?"dan asked.

((I gnore Kasey she is absent as you know))

((I'll say that it's around early morning, 4 to 5-ish and by the looks of how many the posts are, I'd say that it is already 6:30 or 7))

Jessy straightened up and turned to face Dan, he mentioned food. "Sure, I'd go but it's a bit early, ya think it will be open?" Jessy asked, stepping down the window sill and jumping on the floor and increasing her clothes.

((I know she's absent, I've checked the Students Absent List))

((
I gnore Kasey she is absent as you know
I know that you kw she is absent.))

"Its okay,by the time we reach hogsmade everything will be open ready to welcome their early morning customers."he said climbing down the stairs.

Jessy pondered over what Daniel just said and replied, "Okay, I'll come." Jessy climbed down the stairs, she was slightly out of breath as she reached the bottom and she breathed, "That was alot of exercise" she clinged on the banister and paused to catche her breath.

((What re we going to do with Kasey? I'm not sure if we can just say that she came with us, that would be god moding...right?? :-?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back