Sitting on the Lawn

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
It was a sunny afternoon and Bellatrix wasa laying sprawled out on the lawn enjoying the break before more classes.

ooc: So I know many other people have started other little RP's but they don't seem to have taken off a lot so I am just going to post this and maybe some of you will post and we might get a big nice site wide RP going. :D Please don't think I am saying that your RP topics are bad or anything it's just that there were to many for me to pick and choose to join, I thought this would be easier.

Pungahn glanced around her as she was walking towards the big tree she liked to sit under. she saw a slytherin girl she thought looked fermiliar and decided to introduce / reintroduce herself. "hello." Pungahn said to the girl lieing on the grass. "you seem bored. would you like me to join you so we can be bored together?" Pungahn giggled inwordly at her stupidish comment.

"I'm Pungahn Naihanchi. im 14 years old and in Hufflepuff. what about you?"

say, is your house taking charms lessons yet? i love it. i haven't had the class yet, but my father always showed me charms and i was fascinated. he was an Auror.

My father died on the job a few years back. yours?

if you don't mind me asking... why exactly were they targeted? your family is pure-blood, isn't it?

"I don't know... but I have a theory. I beleive that they were Death Eaters and they had a job to do for the Dark Lord, I think that they were actually murdered by Aurors. The Death Eaters came to see them and gound them dead being framed for the whole murder. I have no idea though..." she said. "Unless they really were murdered by Death Eaters because they failed their task that they were supposed to do... I don't know....

Seeing two girls sitting under a tree, Stormie walked across the grounds to join in. As she approached she heard them talking. When she reached them, they paused and looked at her expectantly.

"Stormie. Ravenclaw. 14. What's a death eater?"

Bellatrix just looked shocked. "Are you slow? You have no idea what a Death Eater is? Pick up a history book."

Stormie looked back at her. "No, I'm not slow. Are you? We weren't all raised in the wizarding world, or haven't you heard of muggles?"

"No I am not slow and yes I have heard of the mindless things called Muggles." she sighed before continuing. "Death Eaters are the Dark Lords followers."

Although slightly aware of the Dark Lord, Stormie decided to push the limit on Bellatrix's casuality. "And the Dark Lord is...?"

"Was," Ford spoke up. He had been walking outside and saw a gathering of students and decided to investigate.

"The Dark Lord was a great and powerful dark wizard. His actual name was Voldemort. His followers, as previously stated were Death Eaters," he concluded. He stood, arms crossed, with a slightly haughty look on his face, but there was no trace of condescension in his voice.

"My name's Ford Harkonnen; Slytherin House," he nodded to the gathered students.

"im just glad that Voldemort is gone and his Death Eater followers are finally being brought to justice so no more aurors have to be killed in the line of duty by them." Pungahn tried as hard as she could to remain calm and keep her confident and relaxed composure. she didn't like to talk this deeply about bad news, but she was getting to know the true feelings of her fellow first years.

Elizabeth popped out from behind a bush, "Well, you can't really say that death eaters work for the dark lord." she turned her head to the side a bit, "There are loads of dark lords. Of course, only one Voldemort. That is, that we know of."

She brought her finger to her chin for a moment, in thought. "They were mainly set apart by a dark mark- a mark used by Voldemort to summon-and in some cases-control them." she looked contemplative. "The 'dark mark' is a strange name, if you ask me. The mark itself that's left above an attack glowed. Not quite so dark, when it's contrasted with the night sky."

She stared into space for a moment and then grinned.

"Elizabeth Malfoy, First Year."

"Actually when called or calling the mark would outline its self in a dark black. It actually is painful..." Bellatrix studdered correcting her self. "Was probably painful for those followers of the Dark Lord and HOW DARE YOU SAY HIS NAME!"

Fia had been going back to the castle when she heard a group of first years talking about Voldemort. She saw her friends Pungahn and Elizabeth and began to head that way, but stopped when she saw Bellatrix. She quickly took cover behind a tree and listened. When she heard Bellatrix's comment she began to think to herself, 'Was she a Death Eater?' Fia remained hidden behind the tree, listening to the conversation, wondering if more information would come forth.

"You people think you can just say his name any time you want. But no non of you exspecially filthy mudbloods are worthy enough to say that sacred name." Bellatrix said.

"think about it, Bellatrix, if you were a mixed blood, would you call yourself that and be saying what you are saying?" Pungahn hoped Bellatrix wasn't too stubborn.

Elizabeth laughed lightly. "You didn't seem to care so much when a fellow house-mate said his name." she paused for a moment.

"And anyway, Bellatrix," she began, smirking. "If you're so intent on that, my blood is more pure than even yours." Liz was holding her anger in. All this pure blood talk- she'd hear it before. She knew it inside and out.

Liz pulled out a potion vial, broke it, and cut her palm open with the glass, wincing. "My blood is purer than yours, and it can still fall to the grass." she glared.

"Aren't you going to try and catch the precious pure blood?"

Laughing, she added "Also, I'm thoroughly convinced that Voldimort didn't give a bloody care about blood." she narrowed her eyes. "Everyone in power has to have a gimmick to get them followers. You should know- it's common slytherin knowledge."

Liz stood back, letting her hand drip and her haughty smirk win over her features.

Ford watched in amazement as Elizabeth cut her hand and kept going with her argument. This girl's serious, wow. He thought.

"It's called a scapegoat, and Voldemort did indeed use them as such. However I think he actually did believe that philosophy. But, in any case, the whole pureblood thing was very convenient to distract the masses from his real activities. It's simple political knowledge."

He looked between the two girls, this was pretty intense. He wasn't sure what to think of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back