Sham returns to Peachy!

" I missed you too!", she said as she hugged her back. " How old is your brother again Peachy?".

Caysi laughed, " No reason, no reason", she smiled and layed down, "Did you miss me lots Peachy?".

Caysi got straight got back up in a shocked face " Oh no , we need to fix that!", she layed back down laughing.

" Everything turns average when I'm gone", she said. Caysi looked around and smiled. " So what does Cam like to do?".

Kiera grinned playfully at Caysi. "You lovestruck girl!" she accused jokingly. "Well I suppose the same as your brother. He likes video games, girls, sports, oh and horses." she said. Kiera hadnt talked to Cameron much lately about what his interests were.

Caysi laughed, she couldn't stop thinking about Cam. " Well, what can I say?", " Maybe i'll bug that rodent brother of mine and he'll tell me", she smiled and laughed.

" That's true..he might come over here and kill me if I told him what happened.", Caysi didn't want to die, she just came back to Hogwarts.

" 'Cause he doesn't like guys around me, meanwhile kissing me... but maybe since it was your brother he would let it go?, or would he?".

" He's a big bear, gotta love him.", All Caysi had on her mind was Cam, she couldn't get him off her mind, so she yet again started to day dream.

Kiera noticed the dreamy look on her friend's face. "Are you talking about my brother or yours?" she asked with a grin on her face. Kiera couldnt help teasing Caysi. She had half a year to make up for.

"Well..." Kiera began. "I went to see my mother. Actually she demanded that I come but I had to stay at an Inn. I wasnt allowed anywhere near her house." Kiera informed Caysi. "Bruin came for support the first few days while he did his christmas shopping. Then he left for his family." she said.

Kiera shrugged her shoulders. "She was plesant for a Death Eater. She seemed to struggle to be civil to both Bruin and me. She bought me and Katheryn books for Christmas. She was trying too hard though. Like she was determined to gain my trust. She still had that cool, icy way of speaking though." Kiera explained.

" Makes sense how your mom and my mom were friends, I wonder if they still speak to each other..they probably do..but secretly." Caysi scratched her ear, she had lots of hatred for her mother leaving her father and the rest of the family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back