Serendipity

Alois Eisler

Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Have you ever heard of serendipity, meetings of predetermination or destiny? Is it possible to believe that every person we meet we are bound to by a thin strand of fate? Maybe this is the answer to so many's question of why things that are so wrong feel so right, and how two people who seem completely opposite in every way can fall madly in love.

The small bell in the corner of the doorway chimed as Alois pushed open the glass door with his shoulder and staggered in with a bag full of groceries. Relieving himself of the heavy burden dragging down his arms, he decided to stop by a restaurant, to eat, and probably, take a minute of a rest. He really didn’t get it, but early in that morning, he was woken up by the sweet voice of his mother, telling, or more so, ordering him to go buy groceries, and well, he cannot really refuse at all, what with his mom being a part-veela, a woman which is very beautiful, but not so much when angry. A very furious vela is really not a sight to behold, and so, here he was, taking a rest while trying to count his change.

The restaurant was pretty much vacant, which fortunately almost guaranteed him a peaceful wait. I needed it because his mood was a bit gloomy and despite the mocking of the perfect day outside, inside he felt grey, he was getting rather bored, and he knew that once he return back at the place where he was staying, his boredom would intensify. With a sigh, Alois ordered what he wanted and waited patiently for it to come.

Mizelea needed a break from all the drama and schoolwork. Her roommate seems to quite annoying, a total war freak and a total flirt. The fact that she was done packing her stuff and decided to move to another dorm where no roommates will scare you. Too bad Sanchie wasn't with her, the sun was shining brightly. Life seems to be quite boring, for several days she was stuck inside Beauxbatons. She needed some English air and some real food. Looking for something toeat for breakfast, Mizelea decided to stop by a familiar restaurant. "Goodmorning!" she exclaimed at the top of her lungs. The restaurant was vacant, only shop owners and few customers who were about to leave.

Mizelea didn't wanted to sit alone in just one corning and mostly eat alone. Circling her eyes, she started to see if there were any customers to left. She then spotted a guy seemingly a student. "Oh well here it goes." she whispered to herself as she started to approach the boy."Erm, Hey there! I was wondering If I or You could join me?" she asked him, feeling a bit nervous. Her palms were sweaty and she started to bit her lips as she waited for the boys reply. It isn't rude to ask a boy to join him. ". . .I'm just not use to eating alone especially during breakfast" she continued on.

Alois raised his head when he heard someone approached him. It was a girl who was just probably around his age, if not, younger. ."Erm, Hey there! I was wondering If I or You could join me?" , the girls asked. At that, Alois had had to smile, at least, there was someone there who is interested to at least talk to him. Most girls just watched him from afar, it was rather different to have someone approach him and ask that request. "Sure, I don't mind, I'm getting bored as well, I could use some company." Alois then answered, a charming smile appearing in his fair face.

Mizelea smiled widely upon hearing the boys answer. She then started to pull out a chair as positioning herself in front of the guy. "Thank You! I'm Mizelea by the way but you can me Mizzy, Leah, Zel, Mizel anything is fine!" she said to him cheerful. The boy's face wasn't that familiar at all, it was probably the first time he saw him. "Hmm, I don't remember seeing you around here" he said in low voice as he glanced back at the counter wondering if someone could catch her attention. Fortunately, there was a man who seems to be quite old and big noticed her. Mizelea was ready to order for her breakfast. "Good morning ma'am, May I take your order? the man asked her as he was looking at Mizelea. "Oh I think hmmm...." she said as she scanned the menu. "Perhaps some Buttermilk pancakes, and glass of milk will do" she said as she handed the menu back to the waiter. Mizelea thought that the boy seems to be waiting for his order too.

Alois just had to smile when the girl had happily sat across him, she just looks so adorable doing that in his opinion, she somehow reminds him of his cousin. "Mizel then, I'll call you that, by the way, my name's Alois..." HE said with equal enthusiasm. He figures that his mother could possibly wait for his return anyway. "I don't remember seeing you here too..." Alois said with a laugh, repeating the girl's statement. "Anyways, yes, I'm kind of new here, just had to get out of school for a bit." He said, watching as the girl ordered something. He then checked his watch, it had already been past 15 minutes since he had his order, he just had to remind the waiter again. "Excuse me sir, I just want to check on my order?" He said, as politely as he could, glancing at the counter to see whether there is any progress in there.

Mizelea was glad that he was friendly just like her. "Nice to meet you Alois! she said with a grin. There was no day in her whole lifetime that Mizelea didn't smiled, she was known for her genuine personality. "Hmmm Hummmm, Oh yes! It's my first time here, you see I like to wander the streets alone. School! From what school are you!?" she asked him as she then started to cross her legs waiting for his answer.

"Be careful though, it's not safe to wander alone..." Alois said with a smirk, he knew better than anyone else that the streets were dangerous, especially to girl like Mizelea. He then smiled when he saw the enthusiasm in Mizelea's face, she seemed like a good and fun person to talk with. "I'm from Durmstrang.." He then answered cupping his chin on his hands as he did so. "So, Mizel, what are you doing here?" He inquired, trying to know the girl better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back